Windows 10: Install PC Bluetooth

Discus and support Install PC Bluetooth in Windows 10 Support to solve the problem; My older PC does not have Bluetooth. I heard that all I needed to do was add/install a Bluetooth adapter. I have tried this twice with 2 different... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Support' started by weybrew, May 29, 2018.

1. weybrew Win User

Install PC Bluetooth

My older PC does not have Bluetooth. I heard that all I needed to do was add/install a Bluetooth adapter. I have tried this twice with 2 different devices... neither works. I see the Bluetooth listed in the Bluetooth Settings page, but it does not work, and the Bluetooth icon is not in the Action Center. Can someone tell me how to get Bluetooth up and running, please?

:)

weybrew, May 29, 2018

2. No sound as PC is connected to a bluetooth device.

Hi Samuel,

As per your description, I understand that there is no sound in your PC as it shows that it is currently connected to a Bluetooth device which you do not recognize.

Before we proceed, I would like you to provide the information stated below:

1. Have you connected your PC to Bluetooth speakers?

2. Do you recognize the device that is connected to your PC?

3. Does the Bluetooth device display under Control Panel > Devices and Printers?

For now, I suggest that you perform the steps below and check if you will be able to remove the device in question.

To remove the device from your PC, follow the steps below

• Select Start > Settings > Devices >
      Bluetooth.
    • Select the paired Bluetooth device that you want to remove > Remove device >
      Yes.

Your reply is very important to ensure that we provide the appropriate resolution. Do provide the above information so that we can proceed further.

Regards

Vanessa Sohtun, May 29, 2018
  3. PROBLEME with BLUETOOTH on NOKIA 6700 CLASSIC !!!

HI.

I HAVE A PROBLEME WITH BLUETOOTH ON MY NOKIA 6700 CLASSIC ........... BLUETOOTH can't be activate.

* I FOLLOW THIS STEPS ;

• menu
    • settings
    • connectivity
    • bluetooth
    • activate
    but he doesn't activate ........................................... so please help me!!!! .

P.S : thanks for your future suggestions

nazim---01, May 29, 2018
Thema:

Install PC Bluetooth

1. Install PC Bluetooth - Similar Threads - Install Bluetooth

2. How do I install Bluetooth on my pc

in Windows 10 Gaming
    How do I install Bluetooth on my pc: I can’t figured out what driver to Install for my Dell Precision T1700. Which driver is best? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/how-do-i-install-bluetooth-on-my-pc/79d7ef4e-5d3f-43e6-af6b-21599b967878
  3. How do I install Bluetooth on my pc

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    How do I install Bluetooth on my pc: I can’t figured out what driver to Install for my Dell Precision T1700. Which driver is best? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/how-do-i-install-bluetooth-on-my-pc/79d7ef4e-5d3f-43e6-af6b-21599b967878
  4. How do I install Bluetooth on my pc

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
  5. How do I find and install my Bluetooth drivers, I accidentally uninstalled them..

in Windows 10 Gaming
    How do I find and install my Bluetooth drivers, I accidentally uninstalled them..: When I click wifi, sound and battery there is no Bluetooth symbol and I can't connect any devices https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/how-do-i-find-and-install-my-bluetooth-drivers-i/c85d495b-0f6d-43e9-b03b-23039ae581e0
  6. How do I find and install my Bluetooth drivers, I accidentally uninstalled them..

How do I find and install my Bluetooth drivers, I accidentally uninstalled them..: When I click wifi, sound and battery there is no Bluetooth symbol and I can't connect any devices https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/how-do-i-find-and-install-my-bluetooth-drivers-i/c85d495b-0f6d-43e9-b03b-23039ae581e0
  7. My device doesn't have bluetooth but when iam installing it the answer comes that" the...

in Windows 10 Gaming
    My device doesn't have bluetooth but when iam installing it the answer comes that" the...: My device doesn't have Bluetooth but when I am installing it the answer comes that" the software package cannot be installed on your system" please guide me why its happening.And How do i find my full model of my desktops Bluetooth adapter to find the correct driver....
  8. My device doesn't have bluetooth but when iam installing it the answer comes that" the...

My device doesn't have bluetooth but when iam installing it the answer comes that" the...: My device doesn't have Bluetooth but when I am installing it the answer comes that" the software package cannot be installed on your system" please guide me why its happening.And How do i find my full model of my desktops Bluetooth adapter to find the correct driver....
  9. My device doesn't have bluetooth but when iam installing it the answer comes that" the...

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
  10. Bluetooth won't pair after clean install of Windows 11.

Bluetooth won't pair after clean install of Windows 11.: Had a corruption issue and had to perform a clean reinstall of win 11.Had no problem discovering and connecting my usb dongle to my Sony headphones prior to reinstall.Since the install and through subsequent updates, it will not connect for more than a moment and often fails...