Windows 10: Install PC Bluetooth

Discus and support Install PC Bluetooth in Windows 10 Support to solve the problem; My older PC does not have Bluetooth. I heard that all I needed to do was add/install a Bluetooth adapter. I have tried this twice with 2 different... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Support' started by weybrew, May 29, 2018.

1. weybrew Win User

Install PC Bluetooth

My older PC does not have Bluetooth. I heard that all I needed to do was add/install a Bluetooth adapter. I have tried this twice with 2 different devices... neither works. I see the Bluetooth listed in the Bluetooth Settings page, but it does not work, and the Bluetooth icon is not in the Action Center. Can someone tell me how to get Bluetooth up and running, please?

:)

weybrew, May 29, 2018
  2. Vanessa Sohtun Win User

No sound as PC is connected to a bluetooth device.

Hi Samuel,

As per your description, I understand that there is no sound in your PC as it shows that it is currently connected to a Bluetooth device which you do not recognize.

Before we proceed, I would like you to provide the information stated below:

1. Have you connected your PC to Bluetooth speakers?

2. Do you recognize the device that is connected to your PC?

3. Does the Bluetooth device display under Control Panel > Devices and Printers?

For now, I suggest that you perform the steps below and check if you will be able to remove the device in question.

To remove the device from your PC, follow the steps below

• Select Start > Settings > Devices >
      Bluetooth.
    • Select the paired Bluetooth device that you want to remove > Remove device >
      Yes.

Your reply is very important to ensure that we provide the appropriate resolution. Do provide the above information so that we can proceed further.

Regards

Vanessa Sohtun, May 29, 2018
  3. nazim---01 Win User
    PROBLEME with BLUETOOTH on NOKIA 6700 CLASSIC !!!

HI.

I HAVE A PROBLEME WITH BLUETOOTH ON MY NOKIA 6700 CLASSIC ........... BLUETOOTH can't be activate.

* I FOLLOW THIS STEPS ;

• menu
    • settings
    • connectivity
    • bluetooth
    • activate
    but he doesn't activate ........................................... so please help me!!!! .

P.S : thanks for your future suggestions

nazim---01, May 29, 2018
Thema:

Install PC Bluetooth

1. Install PC Bluetooth - Similar Threads - Install Bluetooth

2. Bluetooth device disappeared post Win10 1809 Install

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    Bluetooth device disappeared post Win10 1809 Install: Upon updating to Win 10 Pro ver. 1809 today, everything works fine except the Bluetooth. The troubleshooter says "device not installed..." Funny, have been using is for years! Any help would be appreciated. HP EliteBook Folio 9480m, i5-4210 16Gb mem 250 GB SSD. All HP...
  3. How to install Bluetooth on windows 10 (32bit)

How to install Bluetooth on windows 10 (32bit): Can anyone let me know from where i can download driver for bluetooth https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/windows_10-hardware/how-to-install-bluetooth-on-windows-10-32bit/b95eceb2-aa71-469f-89f5-a76e10e46e8b
  4. BlueTooth Device: Device BTH\MS_BTHPAN\7&1fe4cfc8&0&2 requires further installation.

BlueTooth Device: Device BTH\MS_BTHPAN\7&1fe4cfc8&0&2 requires further installation.: How do I initiate the further Installation? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/windows_10-hardware/bluetooth-device-device-bthmsbthpan71fe4cfc802/5ff31ab4-e37e-430f-8d9d-7f150c7a5d8e
  5. Windows installs wrong driver for a generic Bluetooth Gamepad

Windows installs wrong driver for a generic Bluetooth Gamepad: I have decided to pair my generic 12 buttons android gampad with windows for a player 2 usage on some games , and like always windows show some love by installing a 15 buttons gamepad generic driver for it , now this would have been nice if only the last 3 buttons were...
  6. how to install bluetooth driver?

how to install bluetooth driver?: how to install a bluetooth driver https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/windows_10-hardware/how-to-install-bluetooth-driver/a1d475f2-98cf-481d-bd4c-2de0bed452a6
  7. Installed bluetooth keyboard on Toshiba laptop. Now, neither built-in nor wireless keys...

Installed bluetooth keyboard on Toshiba laptop. Now, neither built-in nor wireless keys...: At the time of the keyboard's failing, the configuration was: ▻Toshiba Satellite 64-Bit 2Ghz A8 18Mb; ▻ Windows 10 {Microsoft's automated upgrade from "Windows v7/v8 to be upgraded to v10 when released" OEM version;) ▻ Logitech K810 bluetooth mouse connected via USB...
  8. How do I install bluetooth on this HP Notebook 15 f233wm?

How do I install bluetooth on this HP Notebook 15 f233wm?: I bought this computer used from someone. It was hardly used at all. I discovered there is no Bluetooth. I need Bluetooth. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/windows_10-hardware/how-do-i-install-bluetooth-on-this-hp-notebook-15/aa55f476-36cd-4ad9-b891-f330e9d605dc
  9. Cannot install Bluetooth adapter in Windows 10

Cannot install Bluetooth adapter in Windows 10: I recently bought a Bluetooth adapter. I am trying to install it, but I am having problems. It is a plug and play type of adapter and the instructions say that the drivers will be installed automatically after I connect the adapter. But the same does not reflect in the device...
  10. Install PC Bluetooth twice

Install PC Bluetooth twice: My older PC does not have Bluetooth. I heard that all I needed to do was add/install a Bluetooth adapter. I have tried this twice with 2 different devices... neither works. I see the Bluetooth listed in the Bluetooth Settings page, but it does not work, and the Bluetooth icon...