Windows 10: Install put the company monitor out of business

Discus and support Install put the company monitor out of business in Windows 10 Support to solve the problem; Fortunately, I waited until after my business closed to install Win 10 on my PC. I have an Intel HD Graphics 4400 card. When the installation was right... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Support' started by lmichael, Jul 30, 2015.

1. lmichael Win User

Install put the company monitor out of business

Fortunately, I waited until after my business closed to install Win 10 on my PC. I have an Intel HD Graphics 4400 card. When the installation was right around 75%, one of my dual monitors started a rainbow strobe light. I rebooted, same thing. How in the world am I going to fix this? I hope someone can help or my business is in bad shape tomorrow.

:)

lmichael, Jul 30, 2015
  2. BulldogXX Win User

Windows 10 putting my company out of Business

Something to know about this (and other) user 'communities':

Microsoft provides the servers and the marketing, but that's where Microsoft's involvement ends. This isn't Microsoft technical support by any means. You will find plenty of posters with official-sounding titles and even the odd Microsoft employee, but nobody
    here represents or speaks for Microsoft.

Anybody can participate or not, whenever they want, and there's no quality check on the replies, although clearly abusive replies or inappropriate language are removed by the moderators. Ask a question here and you may or may not get an answer that may or
    may not be helpful. That's how all community forums work.

You may not agree, but if you use IT in your business then you need to know about IT just like you need to know about accounts receivable, payroll, marketing, insurance etc. You don't have to be an expert, of course, but you need to know enough to run your
    business from day to day.

BulldogXX, Jul 30, 2015
  3. JohnLubic Win User
    Windows 10 putting my company out of Business

Wont come crying, found answers from Google. Thanks for the help.

JohnLubic, Jul 30, 2015
Thema:

Install put the company monitor out of business

1. Install put the company monitor out of business - Similar Threads - Install put company

2. Device still enrolled in company Intune - company out of business

in Windows 10 Updates and Activation
    Device still enrolled in company Intune - company out of business: Hello,I'm currently experimenting issues with a desktop PC that I recently purchased in an auction: it seems that the device is still enrolled in the - former owner - company tenant, and as of that, is asking me for an account from that company to set up the device. The...
  3. Device still enrolled in company Intune - company out of business

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Device still enrolled in company Intune - company out of business: Hello,I'm currently experimenting issues with a desktop PC that I recently purchased in an auction: it seems that the device is still enrolled in the - former owner - company tenant, and as of that, is asking me for an account from that company to set up the device. The...
  4. Device still enrolled in company Intune - company out of business

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
  5. What to put as company approver for Windows Developer?

in Windows 10 Gaming
    What to put as company approver for Windows Developer?: For now, I am a one-person business and registration asks for a company approver. Should I use myself as I am the only one in the company? Thanks in advance....
  6. What to put as company approver for Windows Developer?

What to put as company approver for Windows Developer?: For now, I am a one-person business and registration asks for a company approver. Should I use myself as I am the only one in the company? Thanks in advance....
  7. how do I find my Bitlocker Key if TPM is active and the company is out of business

in Windows 10 Gaming
    how do I find my Bitlocker Key if TPM is active and the company is out of business: Does anyone have suggestions on how I can get past the BitLocker Recovery screen which requires the recovery Key - my old company is out of business and I forgot my password, and continue to run into roadblocks. Any thoughts or software suggestions?and yes I have the Recovery...
  8. how do I find my Bitlocker Key if TPM is active and the company is out of business

how do I find my Bitlocker Key if TPM is active and the company is out of business: Does anyone have suggestions on how I can get past the BitLocker Recovery screen which requires the recovery Key - my old company is out of business and I forgot my password, and continue to run into roadblocks. Any thoughts or software suggestions?and yes I have the Recovery...
  9. No sound out put.

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    No sound out put.: Hi, My audio output not working after windows update. In device manager, High Definition Audio is with YELLOW mark. Also on speaker symbol, RED cross (x) is displayed. Audio Driver fault code is 32....
  10. "No audio out put device installed"

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    "No audio out put device installed": I was in the middle of my game and the audio suddenly cut out. When I went to change my audio settings it said "No audio out put device installed". I've tried everything and need assistance from someone who fixed this problem before....