Windows 10: Install stuck at 75%

Discus and support Install stuck at 75% in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade to solve the problem; I've tried installing a few times, and every time it gets to 75% with 1% in configuring settings. It'll stay like that for hours, so I've forced... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade' started by MWash, Jul 29, 2015.

1. Install stuck at 75%

I had a similar problem with my PC stuck at 82% and no matter what I did from the control panel or the windows 10 settings nothing worked. This worked for me.
    First down load "Driver Booster" and make sure you get the free one, don't go for the red option (you'll see when your on their website" also don't opt for their speed up program unless you want it.
    Having got Driver Booster run the program to update all your drivers, some of mine were 2013!!.
    Once you've done that try to update windows again, but be warned it's a long long update so give yourself plenty of time and be prepared for the screen to go blank from time to time and for the update to jump to a circular screen part of the sequence. This was nice and simple, I like simple. Worked for me hope it works for you.

IANSHENDERSON, Apr 4, 2018
Thema:

Install stuck at 75%

1. Install stuck at 75% - Similar Threads - Install stuck 75%

2. Battery stuck at 75%

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Battery stuck at 75%: My Dell Latitude 7490 when charging gets stuck at 75% im on Windows 11 and this laptop does not support smart charging how can I fix this? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/battery-stuck-at-75/6febaf1c-6103-4b75-9260-a93cb020ca3c
  3. Battery stuck at 75%

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Battery stuck at 75%: My Dell Latitude 7490 when charging gets stuck at 75% im on Windows 11 and this laptop does not support smart charging how can I fix this? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/battery-stuck-at-75/6febaf1c-6103-4b75-9260-a93cb020ca3c
  4. system hangs at approx 75% of install with feathers update

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    system hangs at approx 75% of install with feathers update: Have a continuing issue with large feature updates for Win10. System hangs at 75% and the only way past it is to completely shut down to gain access. Also, for some reason there is no longer update history shown for more than one attempt to look so no way to know if the...
  5. SATELLITE C55-B5240X GETS STUCK AT GETTING DEVICE RADY 75% ALWAYS

SATELLITE C55-B5240X GETS STUCK AT GETTING DEVICE RADY 75% ALWAYS: My Toshiba Satellite C55-B5240X which came with win 10 was formatted and i tried to reinstall windows 10 but always get stuck Getting Device Ready 75% Always...
  6. When updating TO 1903 I BSOD at 75% install.

When updating TO 1903 I BSOD at 75% install.: Title says it all. On The BSOD I get stop Code: KERNAL_SECURITY_CHECK_FAILURE It's done this twice now. Unsure as to what's going on here. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/when-updating-to-1903-i-bsod-at-75-install/2c471f1a-754d-46e4-a739-b603cfdf79ee
  7. Windows 10 1809 update gets stuck at 75% and freezes

Windows 10 1809 update gets stuck at 75% and freezes: I've tried several times to update Windows 10 to the latest update (most recently using the Windows 10 Upgrade Assistant found here: https://www.microsoft.com/en-us/software-download/windows10) and the update goes smoothly but then gets stuck at 75% and froze occasionally;...
  8. The real solution for black screen during install windows 10 " in 75%"

The real solution for black screen during install windows 10 " in 75%": Hi, First to know exactly what the problem that I walk about visit this link here Finaly I found the solution for this problem, the problem happen becouse of wifi ( internet ), yes that true. All you need to do is to trun wifi off and the Internet LAN (Ethernet) when the...
  9. black screen during install win 10 in 75% "configuring setting"

black screen during install win 10 in 75% "configuring setting": I have a problem, I tried to update from win 8.1 to win 10 and it failed . black screen in 75% during installation " in configuring setting". I shutdown laptop and it go back to win 8.1. [img] [img] after shutdown laptop [img] and when i loging in I...
  10. Windows 10 install boot loop after 75%

Windows 10 install boot loop after 75%: I tried to update my Windows 8.1 installation on my Thinkpad T61p to Windows 10. It went smoothly until it finished copying the files (75% complete). It is now rebooting in an endless loop (reboot -> Windows logo with spinning circle -> black screen -> Windows logo with...

Users found this page by searching for:

1. windows 10 update stuck at 75%