Windows 10: Install stuck at stuck on 70 %

Discus and support Install stuck at stuck on 70 % in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade to solve the problem; Hi, I've recently downloaded Windows 10 Preview and i made a bootable on a usb flash drive. Everything was going fine until during installation my... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade' started by alexandru, Mar 7, 2015.

1. alexandru Win User

Install stuck at stuck on 70 %

Hi,

I've recently downloaded Windows 10 Preview and i made a bootable on a usb flash drive. Everything was going fine until during installation my pc restarted and now it's stuck on 70 % and says an error that re-insert your disc. The flash drive is already plugged in but i don't know why it says that can anyone plz guide me thanks that would be really grateful.
    This is the Windows i am installing: ​[REMOVED]

:)

alexandru, Mar 7, 2015
  2. Stuck. Win User

Thinkpad X201 Tablet pen input and finger touch conflict since windows 10 upgrade

I have exactly the same problem with my Samsung smart pc pro. Can't sketch anymore because exactly the same reason.

I also tried a surface pro tablet with a pen and it had exactly same problem too. I think Microsoft forgot that issue...

Stuck., Mar 7, 2015
  3. i can´t adjust the screen brightness in windows 10

g50 70 no brightness decrease stuck at max

umerabdullah, Mar 7, 2015
  4. Dude Win User

Dude, Mar 7, 2015
  5. Sam73 Win User
    Hello Alex or Dude,

I recently installed Windows 10 ISO using the ISO from this website: ​[REMOVED] But it was good until my pc rebooted than It is stuck and the screen keeps refreshing ? This is so strange I did not get this error ever in my life my PC is a new HP and the requirements are met as well *Sad Anyone have a clue? would help a lot.

Sam73, Apr 15, 2016
  6. Fafhrd Win User
    Alexandru and Sam73, welcome to Tenforums:

Its a warning!

*Smile

Do not download Windows from non-Microsoft sites, because Tenforums members will not support you, except to redirect you to official download sites as Dude already has posted:

Install stuck at stuck on 70 % - Windows 10 Forums

Alexandru, no useful system specs means no specific advice can be given - we don't read minds

Also Sam73, please do not hijack other threads with your own problem - start a new thread once you have fully filled in your system specs so that they match the information given in your post - at present they do not!

Again, Windows 10 is freely available from official sources - do not risk unnecessary problems by using unofficial downloads.

Fafhrd, Apr 4, 2018
Thema:

1. Install stuck at stuck on 70 % - Similar Threads - Install stuck stuck

2. My pc is stuck on windows 11 installation 70% then continuously reboots how to fix?

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    My pc is stuck on windows 11 installation 70% then continuously reboots how to fix?: I have tried to boot into safe mode and no luck. Even taking out the cmos battery and still nothing. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/my-pc-is-stuck-on-windows-11-installation-70-then/007d9e30-d150-4da5-9b79-38249c17b728
  3. Window Update stuck in 'Getting Things Ready - 70%'

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    Window Update stuck in 'Getting Things Ready - 70%': Window Update stuck in 'Getting Things Ready - 70%' https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/window-update-stuck-in-getting-things-ready-70/0ff9216b-e3a8-44bd-83fe-25a3d8ccdecd
  4. Charging stuck at 70%

in Windows 10 Support
    Charging stuck at 70%: Product: HP ENVY - 13-Ad160tx Operating System: Microsoft Windows 10 (64-Bit) Guys, I just encountered this problem that my laptop which is HP Envy - 13-ad160tx when charging it got stuck only at 70%. I already updated the bios, run the diagnostic test and its all good, I ran...
  5. Installation Stuck

Installation Stuck: Yesterday I initiated downloading and installing version 2004 of Windows 10 and it has since been stuck at 46% - Installing. I shutdown the PC at night and today it still shows Installing - 46%. What should I do?[ATTACH][ATTACH]...
  6. Status getting things ready stuck at 70%

Status getting things ready stuck at 70%: Status getting things ready stuck at 70% https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/status-getting-things-ready-stuck-at-70/e24d9211-0265-4616-a94f-ef6ccc70146f
  7. Installation stuck

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    Installation stuck: Hi, I'm installing windows 10 and I'm stuck at services, the computer is responding, it's just an empy blue screen the blank screen submitted by /u/colledeicorvi [link] [comments] https://www.reddit.com/r/Windows10/comments/g1ymfl/installation_stuck/
  8. Windows 10 update 1909 stuck at 70%

Windows 10 update 1909 stuck at 70%: Running an up to date Windows 10 on a Dell Optiplex. I've been trying to update one of my pc's to the Windows 1909 build and it gets to 70% and stops. I've updated outdated drivers, restarted the update several times under different profiles with Admin privileges, tried...
  9. State of Decay 2 game install gets stuck at 70% "installing" or "Downloading".

in Microsoft Windows 10 Store
    State of Decay 2 game install gets stuck at 70% "installing" or "Downloading".: I've been trying to install State of Decay 2 on my Pc, and in the past it worked, and installing the game isn't the problem, but every time I install it, it'll say this app needs an update. Then it will get about 70% through and say "installing" or "Downloading" I even tried...
  10. Installation stuck!

Installation stuck!: Windows 10 setup stuck at getting updates!! I use media creation tool to upgrade my old netbook to windows 10 12530

Users found this page by searching for:

1. windows update 1903 stuck at 70%

2. windows update stuck at 70%

3. windows 10 1903 why is only update 70%

4. windows update stucks at 70%,
  5. 1809 update stuck 70%,
  6. KB4516061 stuck at 70%,
  7. windows 1903 update gets stuck 70,
  8. stuck at 70% for 1903 build,
  9. preparing to install updates 70%,
  10. windows 10 1903 stuck at 70%,
  11. win 10 1903 stuck at 70%,