Windows 10: Install updates problem

Discus and support Install updates problem in Windows 10 Updates and Activation to solve the problem; I've got Windows 10. For awhile I had problems downloading updates. I solved that problem by doing a reset. But now it won't install all updates. I get... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Updates and Activation' started by Frank1, Aug 5, 2015.

1. Frank1 Win User

Install updates problem

I've got Windows 10. For awhile I had problems downloading updates. I solved that problem by doing a reset. But now it won't install all updates. I get a message that it couldn't install some updates and had a button to Retry. But clicking on the Retry button did not solve the problem

:)

Frank1, Aug 5, 2015

2. printer driver problem after install updates

Hi,

We're using Lexmark Universal driver v2.11. This is sharing driver. We make custome settings(both side printing, B/W printing, A4 size printing and metafile spooling: open) in driver. We can take print after windows updates. We took updates then our drivers
    turnback to factory defaults. Our custome settings is changed in all users drivers. Why did they change after update? How can we fix this issue?

Thanks.

Murat Sumbul, Aug 5, 2015
  3. printer driver problem after install updates

Hi,

Use the Windows Update troubleshooter and check if it resolves the issue:

Windows Update troubleshooter.

If the issue persists roll back the driver. Here are the steps:

• Press Windows + R on the desktop screen.
    • Type devmgmt.msc and hit enter.
    • Expand the category you want and right click on the driver and select properties.
    • Navigate to driver tab and click on RollBack driver.

Thanks.

Rolando Vil, Aug 5, 2015
Thema:

Install updates problem

1. Install updates problem - Similar Threads - Install updates problem

2. Problem installing this update

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Problem installing this update: Hi friends I want a solution to this problem. This update does not complete its installation. I think it was already there https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/problem-installing-this-update/345ec14c-6fb7-405b-82c1-c91761fb0ec4
  3. update installing problem

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    update installing problem: WHY MY WINDOW 1903 UPDATE IS DOWNLOAADING 100% BUT NOT INSTALLING https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/update-installing-problem/404709b4-4ac6-4617-bfb0-84450cf259a3
  4. problems installing updates

problems installing updates: There were some problems installing updates, I keep seeing this : There were some problems installing updates, but we'll try again later. If you keep seeing this and want to search the web or contact support for information, this may help: 0x80080005....
  5. Problem installing update

Problem installing update: Windows update error continues to show up when the update is complete. What needs to be done? 0x80070057 https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/problem-installing-update/81e1dbfb-15a9-4f32-8d1b-c2e745c77ea8
  6. problem to install updates

problem to install updates: hi there, i've received two updates today, but after downloading the updates and restarting the computer i got a message, we couldn't complete the updates undoing changes thanks to help me to find a solution to install those updates....
  7. Problem Installing Updates

Problem Installing Updates: Hi, when i try to update my windows 10, i am facing the below error. [ATTACH] 2019-08 Cumulative Update for Windows 10 Version 1809 for x64-based Systems (KB4511553) - Error 0xca00a000...
  8. problem installing updates

in Windows 10 Updates and Activation
    problem installing updates: I just tried to download and install a update for this tech preview but it will not install. It I am getting the error code 0x80246017. Anyone have any idea what this error code is pointing towards? 3856
  9. Problems Installing Updates

Problems Installing Updates: For some reason, I'm getting an announcement that my updates didn't install. [img] Is anyone else getting this problem? 4152
  10. Problem installing updates

Problem installing updates: Dear Support, I have also experienced this. How to solve? Thanks. [img] Allen Low 23566