Windows 10: Install W10 on new Acer Nitro 5 Laptop. Preexisting system partition?

Discus and support Install W10 on new Acer Nitro 5 Laptop. Preexisting system partition? in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade to solve the problem; Hi, So I got a new laptop and I'm trying to install W10. It was already preinstalled with some Endless Linux that I've never heard about, so when in... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade' started by doriandiaconu, Aug 19, 2018.

1. Install W10 on new Acer Nitro 5 Laptop. Preexisting system partition?

Hi,

So I got a new laptop and I'm trying to install W10. It was already preinstalled with some Endless Linux that I've never heard about, so when in the W10 setup, I noticed that apart from the Primary Partitions (that I have deleted) there is a System partition, that I have no idea what it's about.

Anyone has any idea about such partitions on laptops that come preinstalled with other OSs? Is it safe to delete it?

:)

doriandiaconu, Aug 19, 2018
  2. Brink Win User

CES 2018: Acer unveils new Swift 7, Nitro 5 Gaming laptop and more

Source: CES 2018: Acer unveils new Swift 7, Nitro 5 Gaming laptop and more - Windows Experience Blog

Brink, Aug 19, 2018
  3. Chino Win User
    Acer Unveils New Ryzen-Powered Nitro 5 Gaming Laptop

Acer today announced its new Acer Nitro 5 gaming laptop, designed for casual gamers seeking great performance in an attractive laser-textured design. Powered by Windows 10, the new 15-inch laptop is targeted towards mainstream users who enjoy the thrill of gaming with friends, and building their own network of like-minded players.

"With performance to effortlessly power mainstream titles, the Acer Nitro 5 houses essential technologies that casual gamers value most," said Jerry Hou, General Manager, Consumer Notebooks, IT Products Business, Acer Inc. "We've developed the Nitro 5 knowing that gamers want powerful specs to enable great experiences on the go. The new Nitro 5 is designed to tackle these needs and features a striking exterior for added uniqueness."

Install W10 on new Acer Nitro 5 Laptop. Preexisting system partition? 2wwb5klpIPpor7gO_thm.jpg

Install W10 on new Acer Nitro 5 Laptop. Preexisting system partition? fE13LdbwNehsuuLR_thm.jpg

Install W10 on new Acer Nitro 5 Laptop. Preexisting system partition? VIsYtRQVxwoftj20_thm.jpg

Install W10 on new Acer Nitro 5 Laptop. Preexisting system partition? RQJNexMts5duKtBC_thm.jpg

Uncompromising Performance and Control
    The Acer Nitro 5 packs in the latest-generation AMD Radeon RX560 graphics for faster rendering, improved lighting and texture details so users can immerse themselves in on-screen excitement. Gamers will also benefit from the latest AMD Ryzen mobile processors for amazing performance, whether it be for gaming, content creation or multi-tasking applications. The Nitro 5's internal solid-state drive is available up to 512 GB, plenty of storage for the latest gaming titles, music and movies. The lightning-fast speeds of DDR4 RAM of up to 32 GB combined with the SSD means fast booting, loading and restarting in mere seconds so players can get to the action immediately. Once in the throes of battle, Acer's NitroSense utility allows the monitoring of the CPU/GPU, and adjustment of cooling fan speeds via Acer CoolBoost to keep them in optimal operation.

Designed for Visual Seduction
    The Nitro 5's chassis features a top cover with elegant laser texturing that brings bold refinement to the gaming laptop. A matte, crimson red hinge is a gorgeous yet understated accent that beautifully matches the futuristic design of the backlit keyboard. Amazing visuals are not limited to the Nitro 5's exterior. The 15.6-inch Full HD IPS display produces brilliant imagery with crisp details, letting users track with precision the bloodshed that reigns down on their enemies. For better online collaboration, a front-facing HD web camera lets users strategize face-to-face, and then celebrate together as they bask in their post-match glory. Users can also easily broadcast games live with Mixer, directly from the Game bar on Windows 10 simply by pressing the Windows key plus G.

Immersive Excitement and Connections
    To round out the gaming experience, Acer's Nitro 5 features finely-tuned, high-quality speakers with Dolby Audio Premium and Acer TrueHarmony technology. This equips gamers with the necessary gear to hone in on the faintest sound of tip-toeing attackers, and then relish in the reverberating boom of a carefully-placed landmine. The Nitro 5 features all of the supporting technologies and connections the casual gamer needs: fast and reliable dual-stream 802.11ac wireless technology, a plethora of ports, including hyper-fast USB Type-C, HDMI 2.0, and Gigabit Ethernet to enable users to enter any arena prepared to execute every mission at the highest level.

Pricing and Availability
    The Acer Nitro 5 will be available in North America in April with prices starting at US$799; and in EMEA in April with prices starting at EUR1,099.

Exact specifications, prices, and availability may vary by region. To find out about availability, product specifications and prices in specific markets, please contact your nearest Acer office or retailer via www.acer.com.

Chino, Aug 19, 2018
  4. Install W10 on new Acer Nitro 5 Laptop. Preexisting system partition?

Webcam not detected Acer V17 Nitro

I managed to solve a problem with my Aspire V17 Nitro camera problem.

I had next problems:

• no camera detected in device manager (error 43)
    • When tried to install new driver, I've got error
    • Automatic update of driver didn't help

To solve the problem:

• Open Device manager
    • Find camera - my camera wasn't visible by default. Go to View --> Show hidden devices

After that, I've got 4 different camera devices, all with driver error 43
    • Remove all camera devices (2 was in Imagining devices, and two was in Camera)
    • Download and install last camera driver from Acer webpage
    • Restart computer

Hope that this would solve your problem too.

Toni Dogas, Aug 19, 2018
Thema:

Install W10 on new Acer Nitro 5 Laptop. Preexisting system partition?

1. Install W10 on new Acer Nitro 5 Laptop. Preexisting system partition? - Similar Threads - Install W10 Acer

2. Acer nitro 5 crashing

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Acer nitro 5 crashing: Hello, I have been using a acer nitro 5 for about a year and it has been good and very fast. But it has been crashing a lot. most are the screen just turning off and a few bluescreens. I need this laptop as it is what I do a lot of work on. Another thing that has been...
  3. Acer nitro 5 crashing

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Acer nitro 5 crashing: Hello, I have been using a acer nitro 5 for about a year and it has been good and very fast. But it has been crashing a lot. most are the screen just turning off and a few bluescreens. I need this laptop as it is what I do a lot of work on. Another thing that has been...
  4. Acer nitro 5 crashing

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
  5. Install windows on acer nitro 5

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Install windows on acer nitro 5: Hi , so today i got my new laptop which is Acer nitro 5, the problem is the windows isnt installed on it , it only shows efishell . Could someone tell me how can i install windows 10 on it?...
  6. Install windows on acer nitro 5

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Install windows on acer nitro 5: Hi , so today i got my new laptop which is Acer nitro 5, the problem is the windows isnt installed on it , it only shows efishell . Could someone tell me how can i install windows 10 on it?...
  7. Install windows on acer nitro 5

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
  8. Unable to install Windows 10 on new Acer Nitro 5 AN517-52 Laptop

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    Unable to install Windows 10 on new Acer Nitro 5 AN517-52 Laptop: Hi, I've just bought new Acer Nitro 5 AN517-52 with a 512 GB SSD. It came without Windows but with the EFI Shell operating system. I downloaded the Windows 10 installation tool from their official website and preloaded the USB with a copy of Windows, then I simply followed...
  9. New Laptop. Acer Nitro 5. BSOD DRIVER_POWER_STATE_FAILURE

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    New Laptop. Acer Nitro 5. BSOD DRIVER_POWER_STATE_FAILURE: I recently bought a new Acer laptop and it is up to date on both Windows, drivers, and Acer, updates. I seem to constantly get this BSOD, where the laptop starts up fine, but I noticed when I plugged my mouse in it would not connect. Initially, I thought this was strange so I...
  10. Acer nitro 5

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    Acer nitro 5: my nitro sense is not openng... i hv tried uninstalling n then again installing.... i hv updated windows also... i hv also reinstalled windows.... nothing works.... nitrosense installed successfully...but while opening loads n thn dosen't open.... pls do not give fake...

Users found this page by searching for:

1. acer nitro w10 problem

2. nitro 5 acer install windows

3. acer nitro 5 windows partition table

4. acer nitro 5 windows 10 pro install drivers nvidia error