Windows 10: Install Windows 10 enterprise to another drive

Discus and support Install Windows 10 enterprise to another drive in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade to solve the problem; I have Windows 10 Home on c: and I would like to keep it and install Windows 10 enterprise to D: which is a SSD HD. I expected to see a screen to... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade' started by wfz, Sep 3, 2018.

1. WFZ
    wfz Win User

Install Windows 10 enterprise to another drive

I have Windows 10 Home on c: and I would like to keep it and install Windows 10 enterprise to D: which is a SSD HD. I expected to see a screen to choose a drive to install the windows 10 to but didn't see it.
    I took the following steps:
    - I used rufus to created windows 10 installation drive on a Flash drive.
    - I launched the setup.exe on desktop (with Win10 home running).
    - Choose what to keep:with the following options- keep personal files, and apps, keep personal files only, nothing.

After I choosing nothing, I saw the in progress animation and was concerned that it would wipe out my C: drive and install the system to C. I force rebooted my PC after waiting a few seconds.

My question: will the option to choose which drive to install windows 10 to come up after "Choose what to keep" screen? What are the steps to install Windows 10 to another drive?

Thanks,

:)

2. Delta6326 Win User
    Delta6326, Sep 3, 2018
  3. windows xp installation and dual core am

could someone please list the steps they follow to install windows with a dual core processor and windows xp service pack to. I'm reletively new to amd dual core and i feel i'm missing a step. All help will be appreciated. thanx

exodusprime1337, Sep 3, 2018
  4. Install Windows 10 enterprise to another drive

little cat, Sep 3, 2018
Thema:

Install Windows 10 enterprise to another drive

1. Install Windows 10 enterprise to another drive - Similar Threads - Install enterprise another

2. Installation on another Drive.

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Installation on another Drive.: I don't have enough room to install apps/games on my C: Drive so I have changed the install location to my D: Drive. Ever since, I haven't been able to install Forza Horizon 5 Premium Edition. I keep getting multiple different errors and I've tried multiple different...
  3. Installation on another Drive.

in Microsoft Windows 10 Store
    Installation on another Drive.: I don't have enough room to install apps/games on my C: Drive so I have changed the install location to my D: Drive. Ever since, I haven't been able to install Forza Horizon 5 Premium Edition. I keep getting multiple different errors and I've tried multiple different...
  4. Installation on another Drive.

in Windows 10 Gaming
  5. Installing windows to another drive

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Installing windows to another drive: So my C drive is smaller than my D drive and that made storage problems for me So I wanted to install windows to D drive. To do that I did I used an usb and made it bootable. I cleaned everything from my pc then booted in to usb then did the steps like choose windows 10 home...
  6. Installing windows to another drive

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Installing windows to another drive: So my C drive is smaller than my D drive and that made storage problems for me So I wanted to install windows to D drive. To do that I did I used an usb and made it bootable. I cleaned everything from my pc then booted in to usb then did the steps like choose windows 10 home...
  7. Installing windows to another drive

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
  8. Migrating windows 10 to another drive without clean installation

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    Migrating windows 10 to another drive without clean installation: Hi,Recently i've gotten the problem that the SATA drive my windows 10 is installed on isn't on par with loading games and other programs anymore. It will always run at 100% and so i've decided to get a new fast SSD drive and migrate windows to that drive.The problem is that i...
  9. How do I install windows 10 to another drive?

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    How do I install windows 10 to another drive?: I recently upgraded my PC and installed a new NVME M.2 SSD. Essentially what I want to do is move my windows 10 from my current 2.5 inch SSD to my faster M.2 SSD. I have seen various ways of doing this but the information seems a bit unclear to me and I dont know what the...
  10. Removing a windows 10 install on another drive

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    Removing a windows 10 install on another drive: Hi there, I recently built a new PC and installed Windows 10 anew on a new M.2 SSD. I also moved the drives from my old PC into the new one. The old SSD I had still has an install of windows 10 on it from the old PC which I don't want anymore and it's taking up quite a lot...