Windows 10: install wireless adapter

Discus and support install wireless adapter in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware to solve the problem; how to install wireless adapter? i clicked start in this tab, [img] and restart PC, device manager does not have this. 97799 Discussion in 'Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware' started by electron100, Nov 11, 2017.

1. install wireless adapter

how to install wireless adapter?
    i clicked start in this tab,

install wireless adapter [​IMG]

and restart PC,
    device manager does not have this.

:)

electron100, Nov 11, 2017
  2. Srider1 Win User

Microsoft wireless display adapter with windows 10

Nope, not the issue. The wireless adapter I'm speaking of is not the one installed on the laptop, it's the one I'm trying to connect to on the TV. The adapter on the TV is this one...Microsoft Wireless Display Adapter | Microsoft Accessories

The wireless card installed in the laptop works fine until I try to use the one mentioned above.

Srider1, Nov 11, 2017
  3. Wifi doesn't work anymore

If you have the latest driver installed and it still does this, and the Wireless Network Adapter Troubleshooter doesn't find anything, then I'd replace it with the factory wireless adapter if you want to access and reinstall it, or a wireless nano adapter
    like the one I linked above.

Greg Carmack - Windows MVP, Nov 11, 2017
  4. Samuria Win User

install wireless adapter

Thats just extracted the files to the temp folder it should run if it doesnt then goto the folder and run the exe file it says should run

Samuria, Nov 11, 2017
  5. Helmut Win User
    Pressing Start will Unzip(Extract) the files to the Temporary location as indicated and then run the install file as indicated "tinstallwb.exe".
    Then you Restart your Laptop and go to the Device Manager to check it has installed.

Make sure you have the right driver as some Toshiba Laptops of the same model can have different brands of Wireless Card.

Helmut, Nov 11, 2017
  6. spunk Win User
    Press the Win key+X and choose Device Manager. Expand Network Adapters. Do you have any yellow flags here? If so, these devices need drivers installed. If no yellow flags, do you see Realtek Wireless LAN? If so, your WiFi adapter is already installed.
    If no WiFi adapter, then in the dialog box, you can also choose Options, here you can choose a different folder to Extract the driver files (ie) C:\Users\[YourUserName]\Downloads you can create a folder here and call it Realtek. After extracting, if the driver doesn't start to install, you can browse to this folder, open it and double click Setup.exe to install the driver.

spunk, Apr 5, 2018
Thema:

install wireless adapter

1. install wireless adapter - Similar Threads - install wireless adapter

2. Cannot Install USB Wireless Adapter

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Cannot Install USB Wireless Adapter: This is a custom build done by ecollegepc.com ten years ago. The individual is completely computer illiterate, so I keep it running and updated for her. The wireless N adapter installed on the motherboard has given up the ghost. So, to avoid opening the case and replacing...
  3. Cannot Install USB Wireless Adapter

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Cannot Install USB Wireless Adapter: This is a custom build done by ecollegepc.com ten years ago. The individual is completely computer illiterate, so I keep it running and updated for her. The wireless N adapter installed on the motherboard has given up the ghost. So, to avoid opening the case and replacing...
  4. Cannot Install USB Wireless Adapter

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
  5. USB wireless adapter install

in Windows 10 Gaming
    USB wireless adapter install: Im trying to install a wireless usb adaptor and I keep getting a "a service installation section in this INF is invalid" can someone help https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/usb-wireless-adapter-install/04c3b86c-b585-437a-929a-76cb836fff07
  6. USB wireless adapter install

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    USB wireless adapter install: Im trying to install a wireless usb adaptor and I keep getting a "a service installation section in this INF is invalid" can someone help https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/usb-wireless-adapter-install/04c3b86c-b585-437a-929a-76cb836fff07
  7. USB wireless adapter install

8. Wireless adapter drivers will not install

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    Wireless adapter drivers will not install: Currently using an Asus PCE-AC68 Wireless adapter which works fine. Just upgraded to PCE-AC88 which I installed into the same PCI-e socket I had the AC68 in. Computer does not recognize the AC88 in Device Manager and the driver install .exe will not execute so no install...
  9. Wireless Network Adapter Driver is not Installed

Wireless Network Adapter Driver is not Installed: My windows 10 smartab (model: STW1050) will not recognize the network adapter. I have already ran the troubleshooter a million times it said "Windows did not detect a properly installed network adapter. If you have a network adapter, you will need to re-install the driver"...
  10. Problem installing USB wireless adapter

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    Problem installing USB wireless adapter: I just bought a couple of USB wireless adapter from Amazon. They are supposedly PnP, but Windows 10 refuses to recognize each for what it is. Both show up as storage drives under Portable Devices in Device Manager and with a drive letter assigned in Disk Management. They...