Windows 10: Installation failed in safe_os during install_drivers error

Discus and support Installation failed in safe_os during install_drivers error in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade to solve the problem; I have been trying for months on my asus t100ta, I can never get past the issue. I get the error 80070002 20007 code with installation failed during... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade' started by imacomputer, Jun 27, 2016.

1. Installation failed in safe_os during install_drivers error

I have been trying for months on my asus t100ta, I can never get past the issue. I get the error 80070002 20007 code with installation failed during safe_os during install_drivers. I can't figure it out. anyone seen this before or know a fix?

:)

imacomputer, Jun 27, 2016
  2. rajahmon Win User

Anniversary Update

Error installing W10 anniv update 80070002-20007 SAFE_OS phase during INSTALL_DRIVERS

rajahmon, Jun 27, 2016
  3. DanG1974 Win User
    Missing Files can't downlaod Windows 10

FAILED AGAIN #7

0x80070002-0x200007 failed in Safe_OS during INSTALL_DRIVERS operation

any suggestions?

DanG1974, Jun 27, 2016
Thema:

Installation failed in safe_os during install_drivers error

1. Installation failed in safe_os during install_drivers error - Similar Threads - Installation failed safe_os

2. The installation failed in the SAFE_OS phase with an error during BOOT operation

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    The installation failed in the SAFE_OS phase with an error during BOOT operation: hi i'm running on windows 10 1909 with latest system and drivers updates . a few weeks ago i found out that i can't boot into system from my personal usb winpe image i had used several times before but i didn`t pay so much attention cause it was not so important and i...
  3. Installation failed in the SAFE_OS phase with an error during REPLICATE_OC operation

Installation failed in the SAFE_OS phase with an error during REPLICATE_OC operation: Also writes: 0x8007001F-0x20006 Can you please help me i tried almost anything. I’m trying to update my windows 7 computer to windows 10 by using update tool I downloaded from Microsoft’s website. It writes “ 0x8007001F-0x20006 Installation failed in the SAFE_OS phase with...
  4. the installation failed in the safe_os phase with an error during boot operation

the installation failed in the safe_os phase with an error during boot operation: 0xC1900101 - 0x20017 Trying to upgrade a Windows 7 machine to Windows 10 using the Media Creation Tool 1909. Install rolls back with this error. Logs per this article:...
  5. Error: 0C1900101-0x20017 The installation failed in the SAFE_OS phase with and error during...

Error: 0C1900101-0x20017 The installation failed in the SAFE_OS phase with and error during...: Just tried for the third time to upgrade from Windows 7 Pro to Windows 10 Pro. Continue to receive: "0C1900101-0x20017 The installation failed in the SAFE_OS phase with and error during BOOT operation." I have called MS, waited on hold twice. The last technician I spoke...
  6. Error: The Installation Failed In The Safe_OS Phase With An Error during Install_Updates...

Error: The Installation Failed In The Safe_OS Phase With An Error during Install_Updates...: Hello, I am trying to update windows 7 pro to windows 10 pro in the mediacreationtool. I have tried doing this 13 times, and every single time I get this error: The Installation Failed In The Safe_OS Phase With An Error during Install_Updates Operation 0x800f081f - 0x20003...
  7. The Installation Failed In The Safe_OS Phase With An Error during Install_Updates Operation...

The Installation Failed In The Safe_OS Phase With An Error during Install_Updates Operation...: Hello, I am trying to update windows 7 pro to windows 10 pro in the mediacreationtool. I have tried doing this 13 times, and every single time I get this error: The Installation Failed In The Safe_OS Phase With An Error during Install_Updates Operation 0x800f081f - 0x20003...
  8. the installation failed in the safe_os phase with an error during replicate_OC operation...

the installation failed in the safe_os phase with an error during replicate_OC operation...: the installation failed in the safe_os phase with an error during replicate_OC operation 0x8007001F -0x20006 win 10 pro does not let me upgrade anymore from 1703 for the last 2 years...
  9. The Installation Failed In The Safe_OS Phase With An Error during Install_Updates Operation...

The Installation Failed In The Safe_OS Phase With An Error during Install_Updates Operation...: I come across this problem, when i tried to update to the 1809 version and i didn't know what to do. Also I want to avoid performing clean instalation....
  10. The Installation Failed In The Safe_OS Phase With An Error During Apply_Image Operation...

The Installation Failed In The Safe_OS Phase With An Error During Apply_Image Operation...: Hi! I tried to upgrade my PC to October Update ver. and that error happened. I want to avoid to perform clean installation, what could I do to overcome that error?...
Tags:

Users found this page by searching for:

1. safe_os replicate_oc

2. migrate data operation error

3. SAFE_OS fail during WINDOWS 10 upgrade

4. REPLICATE_OC,
  5. safe_os migrate_data error,
  6. safe_os migrate data error,
  7. safe_os phase with an error during migrate_data operation,
  8. how do i fix SAFE_OS Migration error,
  9. error code 0x8007000a 0x2000d,
  10. the installation failed in the safe_os phase install_drivers,
  11. windows 10 error code 0x8007000a,
  12. 0x8007000a-0x2000d the installation failed in the safe_os phase with an error during migrate_data operation,
  13. 0x8007042B - 0x2000D migrate_data safe_os,
  14. replicate _OC operation,
  15. installing win 10: error SAFE-OS with REPLICATE-OC