Windows 10: Installation failure during Clean Install of Version 1803

Discus and support Installation failure during Clean Install of Version 1803 in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade to solve the problem; I recd. version 1803 thru Windows Update & it started installing, but went into a loop "Downloading" & "Installing". So version 1803 was never... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade' started by layman, May 6, 2018.

1. layman Win User

Installation failure during Clean Install of Version 1803

I recd. version 1803 thru Windows Update & it started installing, but went into a loop "Downloading" & "Installing". So version 1803 was never installed. Next I downloaded the ISO image using the Media Creation Tool & made a bootable USB Flash drive using Rufus. While trying "Clean Install" following the procedure outlined here after copying files (51%), the computer shut down automatically (probably due to overheating, though no other programs were running). Now it won't boot even from the bootable USB Flash drive. On Power on I see "Preparing automatic repair" then "Select an account..you must sign in as as administrator to continue, but there aren't any administrator account on this PC ...Forgot your password or don't see your account?" Seek your help.

:)

layman, May 6, 2018
Thema:

Installation failure during Clean Install of Version 1803

1. Installation failure during Clean Install of Version 1803 - Similar Threads - Installation failure during

2. Crashing during clean install

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Crashing during clean install: Since my pc was acting up I've been trying to reinstall windows 10. 10 times in a row it has crashed during installation and had to start from the very beginning and crashes at different points. I've check every physical component, the UEFI settings including clearing the...
  3. Crashing during clean install

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    Crashing during clean install: Since my pc was acting up I've been trying to reinstall windows 10. 10 times in a row it has crashed during installation and had to start from the very beginning and crashes at different points. I've check every physical component, the UEFI settings including clearing the...
  4. BSOD during clean install

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    BSOD during clean install: Hey, I was getting a bunch of BSOD’s and decided to do a clean install of windows using MCT and a usb, everything installed fine until I got to the getting ready screen and then got a System Service Exception BSOD. This issue has been continuous and I have tried every...
  5. BSOD during clean install

BSOD during clean install: Hey, I was getting a bunch of BSOD’s and decided to do a clean install of windows using MCT and a usb, everything installed fine until I got to the getting ready screen and then got a System Service Exception BSOD. This issue has been continuous and I have tried every...
  6. Clean Install Failure

Clean Install Failure: One of my students has a laptop that won’t update from 1803. It keeps telling me it’s up to date, but I know better! ☹ He decided to just do a clean install, but . . . I’ve tried the UUPDump route, the Rufus route and a few other things, for a clean install, but so far,...
  7. clean install of 1803

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    clean install of 1803: hi joydeep sir i have done clean install of 1803 by fully formatting my pc but i forgot to disconnect my lan cable i have done clean install of 1803 by fully format having lan connected to my pc so sir will there be any issue so far to my windows 1803 as lan cable was...
  8. Installation failure of window 10 1803 version

Installation failure of window 10 1803 version: Dear sir Repeatedly my computer is downloading files for this update and after installing ,at end it fails .message comes trying to recover instakllation and then goes to returning to earlier version. This is big nuisance. 4 times this has happened wasting lot of time and...
  9. BSOD during clean install

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    BSOD during clean install: Quick backstory: Had Windows 10 Pro running since it came out with relatively few problems. I decided it was time for a graphics upgrade so I threw in an EVGA GeForce 1060. Nvidia decided I needed new drivers and it has been all downhill since then. 1) I first got a...
  10. Actions during a clean install

Actions during a clean install: When doing a clean install and after clicking to do a custom install you get a box will all the current drives on the hard disk. I chose to reformat the C:/ drive as I have done many times. then continued. Today I received a message about GPT and that the partitions on the...