Windows 10: installation of VPN software

Discus and support installation of VPN software in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade to solve the problem; When I try to install my company's VPN software on my personal computer that has Windows 10, I get error messages, and end up going in circles, without... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade' started by BrendaBreuer, Jul 6, 2018.

1. installation of VPN software

When I try to install my company's VPN software on my personal computer that has Windows 10, I get error messages, and end up going in circles, without being able to install the software. My IT dept has told me that they know for sure that it is a Windows problem ,but they cannot help me because the computer I want the software to be installed on was not issued by my company (I want it installed on my laptop, because it is a lightweight one, and I travel a lot). In getting online assistance for another microsoft related problem, the microsoft tech also told me that he knows for sure that it is a windows problem, but i need to contact microsoft's commercial tech support to get it resolved, and that costs $500! If it is a Windows problem then Microsoft should not be charging to fix a problem they caused. They should be apologizing profusely for the inconvenience, an they should fix the problem at no cost.

Moved from Windows / Windows 10 / Performance & system failures

:)

BrendaBreuer, Jul 6, 2018
  2. Knoxx29 Win User

Vpn ( trusted Vpn)

Hi everyone.
    I am not an expert about Vpn and that's why I would like to know if someone could list me a few trusted Vpns, I would really appreciate any suggestion/ advice.

Thanks.

Knoxx29, Jul 6, 2018
  3. P4-630 Win User
    Vpn ( trusted Vpn)

Tired of Germany blocking many youtube videos? *Big Grin installation of VPN software :D

P4-630, Jul 6, 2018
  4. installation of VPN software

Vpn ( trusted Vpn)

AirVPN

In contrast to all the big names such as IPVanish, TorGuard, Hide My Ass!, PIA etc, AirVPN has been the most useful in terms of performance, cost, privacy and service.

• No torrent (or other format) throttling
    • No region/server locking
    • Full server stats live, with reports and repair ETAs
    • Packages include complete tunneling and multiple protocols
    • Can be setup for virtually any platform(including a easy to use Windows package)[also user guides exist for bespoke arrangements, such as pfSense, which I run]
    • Their website/user portal is very thorough and flexible. You can build custom VPN configuration files
    • Cost is extremely good for what you get
    • Service is often quick and prompt
    • Forums are active
    • They tick all the privacy qualifications, no record keeping

newconroer, Jul 6, 2018
Thema:

installation of VPN software

1. installation of VPN software - Similar Threads - installation VPN software

2. install a vpn

in Windows 10 Gaming
    install a vpn: How do I set up or pick a VPN? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/install-a-vpn/802d8b0b-a3b2-4e39-ac15-45d443f50487
  3. install a vpn

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    install a vpn: How do I set up or pick a VPN? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/install-a-vpn/802d8b0b-a3b2-4e39-ac15-45d443f50487
  4. VPN software not working

in Windows 10 Gaming
    VPN software not working: HiI have an issue that VPN apps such as: Hotspot Shield and TunnelBear, does not connecting. I have tried using the same app on my phone to make sure that it's not a router issue. And, it works on my mobile but in my PC it doesn't. I have searched for a solutions but non of...
  5. VPN software not working

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    VPN software not working: HiI have an issue that VPN apps such as: Hotspot Shield and TunnelBear, does not connecting. I have tried using the same app on my phone to make sure that it's not a router issue. And, it works on my mobile but in my PC it doesn't. I have searched for a solutions but non of...
  6. VPN software not working

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
  7. VPN softwares crashing

in Windows 10 Customization
    VPN softwares crashing: No matter what VPN software it is, once I open it, it freezes for a while and then the software crashes. I cannot even access the add a VPN connection in my pc settings. Can anyone tell me how to fix this? Thank you....
  8. VPN installation

VPN installation: Dear All Please see the following attached. [ATTACH] Issue type: Facing difficulties to install the Checkpoint VPN. Observation: Win 10 OS, is a domain end-user. Troubleshooting steps: 1, Safe mode install. 2, Clean boot install. 3, Grant the user admin...
  9. Why does Microsoft software NOT work with VPN?

Why does Microsoft software NOT work with VPN?: Let me make it very clear from the beginning. My VPN software works. Everything is installed correctly, i connect without issues. Every program that uses the internet can connect through the VPN software just fine. Except Microsoft software. I'm talking the Microsoft...
  10. installation of VPN software

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    installation of VPN software: When I try to install my company's VPN software on my personal computer that has Windows 10, I get error messages, and end up going in circles, without being able to install the software. My IT dept has told me that they know for sure that it is a Windows problem ,but they...