Windows 10: Installation on laptop

Discus and support Installation on laptop in Windows 10 Updates and Activation to solve the problem; Geek Squad installed MS word, excel, powerpoint, and outlook to my new HP laptop. However, I'm unable to access them. GS requested I contact MS for an... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Updates and Activation' started by J.Hartenstein, Sep 15, 2021.

1. Installation on laptop

Geek Squad installed MS word, excel, powerpoint, and outlook to my new HP laptop. However, I'm unable to access them. GS requested I contact MS for an Account Subscription number. I do NOT want Microsoft 365.

:)

J.Hartenstein, Sep 15, 2021
  2. n-ster Win User
    n-ster, Sep 15, 2021
  3. windows xp installation and dual core am

could someone please list the steps they follow to install windows with a dual core processor and windows xp service pack to. I'm reletively new to amd dual core and i feel i'm missing a step. All help will be appreciated. thanx

exodusprime1337, Sep 15, 2021
  4. Installation on laptop

Windows 10 infinite restart black screen

The tutorials provided are just a list of troubleshooting steps. Use only the steps which apply to you.

Since none of the troubleshooting steps here worked, I'd suggest you do a Clean install.

John

AmericanPharaoh, Sep 15, 2021
Thema:

Installation on laptop

1. Installation on laptop - Similar Threads - Installation laptop

2. why can't I install update kb5005565 on my laptop?

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    why can't I install update kb5005565 on my laptop?: why can't I install update kb5005565 on my laptop? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/why-cant-i-install-update-kb5005565-on-my-laptop/8b6e33f1-35ad-4d05-98a7-55d2de38be2e
  3. Lost pre-installed windows 10 home on my laptop

in Windows 10 Updates and Activation
    Lost pre-installed windows 10 home on my laptop: Hello,I had a laptop with pre-installed windows 10 home. Few days ago, i made a factory reset, but got stucked at "resetting 1%" for hours, after which i made a hard shut down & encountered a boot loop due to which i gave it to a technician for a repair. The technician has...
  4. Laptop doesn't want to install Realtek Audio Manager

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    Laptop doesn't want to install Realtek Audio Manager: I have a relatively unused Lenovo Miix 300 became Win10 from Win8 if I remember correctly that I've had to start using lately, and I've realized that my mic makes too much noise even when the room is totally quiet perhaps it's some sort of feedback loop. I've then decided to...
  5. Change laptop Windows 10 installation to a Windows 11 VM in absence of TPM 2.0 motherboard chip

Change laptop Windows 10 installation to a Windows 11 VM in absence of TPM 2.0 motherboard chip: My physical laptop has Windows 10 Pro digital license RETAIL with UEFI boot, 16GB RAM and 512GB SSD, I will not be able to upgrade it to Windows 11 because it lacks a physical TPM 2.0 chip. So I wonder if I could convert it to be a Hyper-V VM using the Disk2vhd tool and then...
  6. I cannot install MY DELL app in dell inspiron 5567 laptop

in Microsoft Windows 10 Store
    I cannot install MY DELL app in dell inspiron 5567 laptop: I cannot install MY DELL app in my Inspiron 5567I cannot install MY DELL app in my laptop and it shows it is not compatible with my laptop. I have already updated my windows and logged in with my Microsoft account and still can't be helped. I have reinstalled my windows...
  7. Clean install of windows 10 OS on new SSD on the same Laptop with Digital Licence

Clean install of windows 10 OS on new SSD on the same Laptop with Digital Licence: I want to do a clean install of Windows 10 OS on a new SSD. My current HDD is the boot drive with the Windows 10 Digital Licence. What is the best way to transfer my boot drive to the new SSD without losing my Digital License?I tried creating a Windows 10 Installation Media...
  8. Does clean install Windows 10 affects performance on laptops?

Does clean install Windows 10 affects performance on laptops?: Hello I want to clean install Windows 10 What I mean by clean install is installing it from a USB boot drive due to some issues, however, I'm concerned that if I do so, windows may install drivers which are not optimized for my laptop, and will my Windows activation go away?...
  9. My laptop kept on randomly shutting down after i installed a big update last night

My laptop kept on randomly shutting down after i installed a big update last night: I did a update that was getting prompted by windows and it like 8 hours long but then my pc randomly shuts down even tho i didnt do anything and alot of youtube vids tell me its like the overheating thing but it only happend after the update and my pc always goes hot if go in...
  10. How to get original windows 10 came pre installed in laptop back on a newly attached SSD

How to get original windows 10 came pre installed in laptop back on a newly attached SSD: I bought a laptop which came with a pre-installed windows 10 home. Now, i want to attaach a SSD to my system. So, is it possible to install the original windows back in SSD instead of old HDD....