Windows 10: installation problem on direct x 11

Discus and support installation problem on direct x 11 in Windows 10 Gaming to solve the problem; i'm trying to install the dx11 application in my win10 pc . this thing wants me to pick a place for installation ???? what is the correct place to... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Gaming' started by GourabRoy, Jul 15, 2018.

1. GourabRoy Win User

installation problem on direct x 11

i'm trying to install the dx11 application in my win10 pc . this thing wants me to pick a place for installation ????

what is the correct place to install ?

1st i chose c: program file . but that didnt work ? where should i put the installation directory???????

please rply asap

:)

GourabRoy, Jul 15, 2018

2. Direct X 11 problems with Direct X 12

Hi Jillian,

We understand that you wanted to play Call of Duty: Black ops 3. There are several factors which cause the discrepancy in playing the game. Initially, the installation of the correct software usually comes with the installation of the game itself, or a prompt
    will be displayed advising you or informing you to install Direct X 11. We understand that what you have is Direct X 12, however, we recommend that you install Direct X 11 to get it working.

We will be waiting for your response.

Vanessa Oca, Jul 15, 2018
  3. Direct x 11 Doesnt install

I have Windows 10 Pro with direct x 10. I tried installing Direct x 11 but never succeeded. I need it to run Fifa 15. After installing, I checked the Direct x Version in dxdiag.exe but it was showing 10. Please help me.

Gerard Tony Thomas, Jul 15, 2018
  4. installation problem on direct x 11

direct x 11

I am trying to download Forza 6 apex and it is telling me I need direct x feature 11 and I have Direct x 12 Installed What can I do?

MichaelRolves, Jul 15, 2018
Thema:

installation problem on direct x 11

1. installation problem on direct x 11 - Similar Threads - installation problem direct

2. Direct x 11??

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Direct x 11??: Got the game life is strange 2 and went to play it on my pc and it seid erorr because my direct x is 12 but it wants direct x 11 should 12 have better graphics capability then 11 and so be able to play...
  3. problems with direct x 12

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    problems with direct x 12: when I play dead by daylight or forza horizon 4, the games are working fine when i'm not in the game, when i'm in the game the games freezes. I played fortnite, don't blame me, in the settings is an option for directx 11 and directx 12, when i choose the directx 12, the game...
  4. Direct x 11

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    Direct x 11: So yeah, I had recently upgraded to windows 10 pro, which had direct x 12 pre-installed. But games like Fortnite are still asking for DirectX 11. I just want to know how to download dx 11, when i have dx 12 preinstalled...
  5. Direct X 11

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Direct X 11: Hi. I am trying to play the F1 game but it fails to start. The error message says "Direct X 10 or 11 support required". I ran dxdiag to find out the version of Direct X and I already have a 11.3 version. When I download the Direct X update the windows says I have already...
  6. direct x installation

in Windows 10 Gaming
    direct x installation: I've tried almost every solution to solve this problems except cleaning boot and reinstalling windows (because idk how to do that) now I'm all hopeless because I can't play any game that requires dx9 files and I just can't install the dx9 files in pc please somebody...
  7. Installing Direct X

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    Installing Direct X: There is an error about a cabinet file necessary for installation cannot be trusted. Please how can I solve this? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/installing-direct-x/1fac9b0f-866b-4e3a-b8b0-85babeb9472f
  8. Installing Direct X

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    Installing Direct X: There is an error about a cabinet file necessary for installation cannot be trusted. Please how can I solve this? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/windows_10-windows_install/installing-direct-x/1fac9b0f-866b-4e3a-b8b0-85babeb9472f
  9. Direct X 12 problem

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Direct X 12 problem: I have one program that isn't displaying. The only thing I have found is when testing Direct X 12 is though it says every thing tests OK the green bar on page 1 doesn't move from the center and if I get it to collect information this also only gets 1/3 of the way over. Is...
  10. Direct X 12 problem?

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Direct X 12 problem?: I have one program that isn't displaying. The only thing I have found is when testing Direct X 12 is though it says every thing tests OK the green bar on page 1 doesn't move from the center and if I get it to collect information this also only gets 1/3 of the way over. Is...