Windows 10: Installation problem

Discus and support Installation problem in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade to solve the problem; I have Dell Inspiron 3000 version came with Windows 10 pro , I downgraded it to Windows 7 . but now want to upgrade to 10 pro .. due to some issues my... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade' started by ashokreddy, Nov 26, 2016.

1. Installation problem

I have Dell Inspiron 3000 version came with Windows 10 pro , I downgraded it to Windows 7 . but now want to upgrade to 10 pro .. due to some issues my HDD is fully erased and I can't install now , showing that system image is missing what to do ........ please ... suggest.... solutions for this..

:)

ashokreddy, Nov 26, 2016

2. application insalltion failed

i am using n72 and
    everytime when i try to
    install application it shows
    file currpted.... like this ,,and
    other problem is when i
    restore my nokia, its not
    restore properly, nokia default
    themes should be appeare,,
    but it show another themes
    which i had installed before ....,,is
    there iny problem with
    the mobile internal files because
    i used to file explorer
    to remove some ...unnecessary
    file,,, please suggest me
    which file is missing and
    how it will work correctly......or
    i have to visit nokia
    care near my residence....

installation---01, Nov 26, 2016
  3. starkay01 Win User
    BlueTooth Problem and Installation Problem

the codes are *#7780# for resetting and *#7370# for formatting. make sore you backup your phone so as not to data. but to my surprise the problem resurface yesterday.

starkay01, Nov 26, 2016
  4. NavyLCDR New Member

Installation problem

NavyLCDR, Nov 26, 2016
Thema:

Installation problem

1. Installation problem - Similar Threads - Installation problem

2. i had installed windows 11 on my pc. I have a problem. when I turn on the microphone, the...

in Windows 10 Gaming
    i had installed windows 11 on my pc. I have a problem. when I turn on the microphone, the...: i had installed windows 11 on my pc. I have a problem. when I turn on the microphone, the computer turns off. the screen is having a blue screen problem....
  3. i had installed windows 11 on my pc. I have a problem. when I turn on the microphone, the...

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    i had installed windows 11 on my pc. I have a problem. when I turn on the microphone, the...: i had installed windows 11 on my pc. I have a problem. when I turn on the microphone, the computer turns off. the screen is having a blue screen problem....
  4. There were some problems installing updates, but we'll try again later. If you keep seeing...

in Windows 10 Gaming
    There were some problems installing updates, but we'll try again later. If you keep seeing...: There were some problems installing updates, but we'll try again later. If you keep seeing this and want to search the web or contact support for information, this may help: 0x80070643...
  5. There were some problems installing updates, but we'll try again later. If you keep seeing...

There were some problems installing updates, but we'll try again later. If you keep seeing...: There were some problems installing updates, but we'll try again later. If you keep seeing this and want to search the web or contact support for information, this may help: 0x80070643...
  6. There were some problems installing updates, but we'll try again later. If you keep seeing...

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
  7. There were some problems installing updates, but we'll try again later. If you keep seeing...

in Windows 10 Gaming
  8. There were some problems installing updates, but we'll try again later. If you keep seeing...

9. There were some problems installing updates, but we'll try again later. If you keep seeing...

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
  10. Hello. I have a problem when i try to instal google play games on my PC. 0x80070002 error...

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Hello. I have a problem when i try to instal google play games on my PC. 0x80070002 error...: Hello. I have a problem when i try to instal google play games on my PC. 0x80070002 error code. How can i fix this error? Windows 11 https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/hello-i-have-a-problem-when-i-try-to-instal-google/c3318dd5-b15a-4897-8d8c-e4e31287e73c