Windows 10: Installation procedure for domain clients

Discus and support Installation procedure for domain clients in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade to solve the problem; Have been reading other posts relating to this but is still unclear. 1) Am I correct in stating that in order to install the update from the ISO image... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade' started by jalbright, Jul 29, 2015.

1. jalbright Win User

Installation procedure for domain clients

Have been reading other posts relating to this but is still unclear.
    1) Am I correct in stating that in order to install the update from the ISO image onto a domain client machine, the client will be logged out of their account and then I would log back in as the local administrator of their machine and run the upgrade?
    2) If this is the case, when the client logs back onto the domain network will their logon be seamless? i.e. will their account be as it was prior to the upgrade?

:)

jalbright, Jul 29, 2015

2. windows server 2012 r2 essential remote web access

On server I have installed and close procedure with "OK activate"

On one client windows 10 I try to connect from Edge with :

I tried from one client member of domain and onother client not member of domain but the result is equal.

https://domain-name-personalized-Microsoft.remotewebaccess.com/

dont connect and the result is :

Resource (domain-name-personalized-Microsoft) is on line but not respond at tryng connection.

My answer is : where I have failed ?

alberto7711, Jul 29, 2015
  3. HairyFool Win User
    Can I restrict some of Windows 10 features with Windows Server 2012 R2?

It would need to be configured as a Domain and the clients joined to that Domain.

You can then define group policies for the clients when they log in to disable specific functions. This is because the Domain is authoritative over the individual clients and can enforce such limits.

This is normally beyond the scope of this forum which is primarily aimed at individual users. Domain Management and in particular group policies is better covered in the TechNet forums.

HairyFool, Jul 29, 2015
Thema:

Installation procedure for domain clients

1. Installation procedure for domain clients - Similar Threads - Installation procedure domain

2. Client cannot join domain domain Windows Server 2008 R2

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    Client cannot join domain domain Windows Server 2008 R2: Hello Team,My customer have active directory on windows server 2008 R2- His windows server shutdown by electric power off- After Electric on then he start windows active directory on windows server 2008 R2- Normal the active directory - But new client unable to join the...
  3. Question on Installation Procedure

Question on Installation Procedure: Can Windows 10 Updates be downloaded from this site and installed on my device without my license being harmed? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/question-on-installation-procedure/a15f11b9-7b8b-4b35-a275-f5813ac429a0
  4. Domain client's OpenSSH Server install is stuck and then fails

in Windows 10 Customization
    Domain client's OpenSSH Server install is stuck and then fails: [ATTACH] [ATTACH] Machine is on a domain, thats how it gets logged in. Doesn't that imply that it knows where the WSUS is? Is there another reason? Theres a workaround on github that I'd rather not use. Does anyway know how to make this go?...
  5. Client losing connectivity to domain server share

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    Client losing connectivity to domain server share: I have strange issue. There is a small domain running SBS 2003 on the server and Windows 10 Pro on all the clients. All of the client systems have a mapped network drive that is mapped to a shared folder on the server. One of the client machines keeps losing access to the...
  6. Error connection client to new domain.

in Windows 10 Customization
    Error connection client to new domain.: I'm new working with server and i'm trying to connection a client with a new domain. The name of this domain is for example: microsoft and complete name is microsoft.com. In my client dns i change it the first one for the IP of my Server. So when i try to join the client to...
  7. Deleting network printer with powershell on domain PC client

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    Deleting network printer with powershell on domain PC client: Hi there, I was able to install or delete a network printer for all users using the utility printui.exe so that whenever a user login on the computer, he or she has access to the printer. Now, I'd like to do the equivalent in powershell using Get-WMIObject -Class...
  8. client/server on vb -joining domains error

client/server on vb -joining domains error: hi there, I'm installing client/server architecture on the oracle vb. my platform is win 10 home. I would like to install server 2016 and win 10 pro on the vb. I've got both machines customized in settings and running. however when it came to joining domains, win 10 pro...
  9. finger printer is not working for domain client user

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    finger printer is not working for domain client user: Dear sir... In my windows 10 finger print is not working (disable) in domain client user but working local standard and local domain user. Kinldy provide support for this issue....
  10. Unable to join client to Domain

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    Unable to join client to Domain: Hi Im setting up a brand new network and keep getting this error when trying to join computers to the network Please Help??!!! Been at this for 2 weeks still no head way te: This information is intended for a network administrator. If you are not your network's...