Windows 10: Installation screen won't go away since hours

Discus and support Installation screen won't go away since hours in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade to solve the problem; Hey Guyz, I have the following problem: During playing Assasin's Creed this afternoon the game got very slow and I had a very hard time to stop the... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade' started by Melanie, Jul 27, 2015.

1. Melanie Win User

Installation screen won't go away since hours

Hey Guyz,

I have the following problem:
    During playing Assasin's Creed this afternoon the game got very slow and I had a very hard time to stop the game and go back to my Desktop. Since the whole PC was slow I decided to check if the Anti Virus Programme does an Update, the PC has something running in the background or a Windows Update but all were negative so I wanted to reboot my PC which was already over 5 hours ago and now I have the usual Windows Update screen "Leave your PC on during current..... Update 1/1 installs"
    Is it possible that I get the Windows 10 Update now? If yes why does it take so long and why does it download for so long since I've read a few articles where its says that the actual installation is after a reboot and one is able to make installation decisiins and stuff?

I really hope you can help me and sorry if I'm in the wrong topic...

:)

Melanie, Jul 27, 2015

2. The screen time just won't go away

Could be issues with authentication to make its really a confirmed authorization.

Andre Da Costa, Jul 27, 2015
  3. WeiLi Lew Win User
    The screen time just won't go away

Is there anyway ither than setup a new account?

WeiLi Lew, Jul 27, 2015
Thema:

Installation screen won't go away since hours

1. Installation screen won't go away since hours - Similar Threads - Installation screen won't

2. "This sign in option is disabled" won't go away after 2 hours?

in Windows Hello & Lockscreen
    "This sign in option is disabled" won't go away after 2 hours?: A week or two ago I typed in the password to my laptop incorrectly too many times, and was given an error message saying:"This sign-in option is disabled because of failed sign-in attempts or repeated shutdowns. Use a different sign-in option, or keep your device powered on...
  3. "This sign in option is disabled" won't go away after 2 hours?

in Windows 10 Gaming
    "This sign in option is disabled" won't go away after 2 hours?: A week or two ago I typed in the password to my laptop incorrectly too many times, and was given an error message saying:"This sign-in option is disabled because of failed sign-in attempts or repeated shutdowns. Use a different sign-in option, or keep your device powered on...
  4. "This sign in option is disabled" won't go away after 2 hours?

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
  5. OneDrive won't go away

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    OneDrive won't go away: Hey hey!So, I don't like the cloud. I don't want my stuff saved anywhere in the cyberspaces. When I got my compy fixed after my HD bit the dust, upon setting up windows again, I guess I missed the part where it asks you if you want to use OneDrive and stuff started backing...
  6. OneDrive won't go away

in Windows 10 Gaming
    OneDrive won't go away: Hey hey!So, I don't like the cloud. I don't want my stuff saved anywhere in the cyberspaces. When I got my compy fixed after my HD bit the dust, upon setting up windows again, I guess I missed the part where it asks you if you want to use OneDrive and stuff started backing...
  7. Taskbar won't go away

in Windows 10 Customization
    Taskbar won't go away: Hi, The taskbar pops onscreen when one of the open apps has a notification. This is esp problematic with Slack, for example. Everytime I get a new slack message, the taskbar comes up and won't go away until I click on the Slack icon. This is ridiculously inconvenient when I'm...
  8. Taskbar won't go away!

in Windows 10 Support
    Taskbar won't go away!: Windows 10 / Version 1903 OS build 18.362.778 (64-bit version) I've been having this problem for a while. The taskbar used to occasionally, randomly and regularly stay at the bottom of the screen. It wouldn't hide itself (as it was set up to do) until I opened the Task...
  9. PAGEFAULT_IN_NONPAGED_AREA won't go away

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    PAGEFAULT_IN_NONPAGED_AREA won't go away: So since about last september I've been getting constant BSODS and they're mostly the same: PAGEFAULT_IN_NONPAGED_AREA Netwtw06.sys I have Win 10 on a Lenovo IdeaPad 720s. Here's everything I've done: 1. Update all my drivers 2/3. Ran a cfc and chkdsk scans I dont remember...
  10. SmartScreen won't go away

in AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security
    SmartScreen won't go away: I've disabled SmartScreen in Edge and Internet Explorer, but it still shows up when I launch games asking me if "Okay" essentially. I want this disabled completely. What do I do?...