Windows 10: installation / set up failed

Discus and support installation / set up failed in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade to solve the problem; i have a new laptop windows 10 home it loads up at set up till it get to settings then reboots over and over can anyone help? 72753 Discussion in 'Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade' started by sandman1961, Dec 17, 2016.

1. installation / set up failed

i have a new laptop windows 10 home it loads up at set up till it get to settings then reboots over and over can anyone help?

:)

sandman1961, Dec 17, 2016

2. E61 set up & installation of PC suite software problems

I am trying to set up and sync my E61 with my PC - XP 2003 os. Every PC download comes up with the error: 1316...occurred in the reading of Temp Internet files...Content 1E5\GBRJAOHH\Nokia - PC Suite
    68rel22eng.msa.

The PC Suite software looks like it is installed but it does not recognize the phone which connected by a CA cable. The phone itself turns on but is simply a white screen. I am in New York trying to get this phone ready for my trip to Europe on Saturday - June
    24th. I need help fast!

Thank you very much

Jolie

jolie---01, Dec 17, 2016
  3. E61 set up & installation of PC suite software problems

Can you confirm some details there...

Which version of Windows - XP Home, Professional, Media Centre edition? Any service packs installed? I'm guessing you've run the installation from the website... try uninstalling it, download it to your PC so that you can disconnect from the Internet, disable
    antivirus and firewall apps and then install PC Suite. This way security software will not interfere with the installation.

If the phone doesn't switch on properly and only shows you a white screen, I'd get that problem sorted out first... a broken phone is pretty unlikely to connect to a PC without problems.

mobile_maniac, Dec 17, 2016
  4. NavyLCDR New Member

installation / set up failed

Where did you purchase it from? If it was brand new, I would be returning it.

NavyLCDR, Dec 17, 2016
Thema:

installation / set up failed

1. installation / set up failed - Similar Threads - installation set failed

2. location not set up for installing games

in Windows 10 Gaming
    location not set up for installing games: i cant download games on xbox gamepass for pc because the location isnt set up for installing games even though it isdoes anyone have a fix, because this came out of nowhere...
  3. windows 10 set up windows 10 installation has failed

in Windows 10 Gaming
    windows 10 set up windows 10 installation has failed: Hellowell i recently restored my laptop to factory reset and it went back from windows 10 to windows 8.1 and now I was trying to upgrade from Windows 8.1 to Windows 10 via Media Creation Tool. Everything was OK.it was a blue screen It said that my laptop would be restarted...
  4. windows 10 set up windows 10 installation has failed

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    windows 10 set up windows 10 installation has failed: Hellowell i recently restored my laptop to factory reset and it went back from windows 10 to windows 8.1 and now I was trying to upgrade from Windows 8.1 to Windows 10 via Media Creation Tool. Everything was OK.it was a blue screen It said that my laptop would be restarted...
  5. windows 10 set up windows 10 installation has failed

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
  6. Set up school pcs failed when installing on student pcs

Set up school pcs failed when installing on student pcs: When I install the provisioning package on the student pcs, enroll in azure active directory fails, apply policies fails, configure the user interface fails and configure shared PC modes fails. Then it says setup completed with errors. I am running windows 10 version 21H1....
  7. Set up school pcs failed when installing on student pcs

Set up school pcs failed when installing on student pcs: When I install the provisioning package in the student pcs, enroll in azure active directory fails, apply policies fails, configure the user interface fails and configure shared PC modes fails. I am running windows 10 version 21H1....
  8. Set up school pcs failed when installing on student pcs

in Windows 10 Customization
    Set up school pcs failed when installing on student pcs: When I install the provisioning package in the student pcs, enrol in azure active directory fails, apply policies fails, configure the user interface fails and configure shared PC modes fails. I am running windows 10 version 21H1....
  9. Setting up 4 monitors failed

in Windows 10 Customization
    Setting up 4 monitors failed: I am setting up a studio and somehow manages to sync 3 monitor. However the 4th is becoming a pain for me to configure. I am using a USB C to VGA. 2 of them are QHD and 1 is 4K and the one not connecting is the one from BenQ22800. Monitor 1 - 75hz Monitor 2 - 60Hz...
  10. Failing to set up remote desktop connection.

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    Failing to set up remote desktop connection.: Greetings, I've been going crazy trying to set up a remote connection. Here are the deets. I want to use Win10 pro, ver. 1809 to connect to my Win7 pro PC. I enabled RDC on the Win7 PC On the Win10 PC, I'm asked for a computer name. I enter the name of the PC(win7). Then I...