Windows 10: Installation Windows 10 Error

Discus and support Installation Windows 10 Error in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade to solve the problem; Hello, when I install windows 10 on my pc hp pavilion g7 I have a problem. after a few seconds after launching the installer from my bootable usb stick... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade' started by SalahEl Haouari, Jul 30, 2018.

1. Installation Windows 10 Error

Hello, when I install windows 10 on my pc hp pavilion g7 I have a problem.
    after a few seconds after launching the installer from my bootable usb stick my pc will turn off. thank you for helping me I will be very grateful

:)

SalahEl Haouari, Jul 30, 2018

2. windows xp installation and dual core am

could someone please list the steps they follow to install windows with a dual core processor and windows xp service pack to. I'm reletively new to amd dual core and i feel i'm missing a step. All help will be appreciated. thanx

exodusprime1337, Jul 30, 2018
  3. Delta6326 Win User
    Delta6326, Jul 30, 2018
  4. CK011885 Win User

Installation Windows 10 Error

Installing Windows 10 on New PC?

I'm going to be building a new PC on Christmas and want to install Windows 10 on it. I have Windows 10 on my current PC, which I installed upgrading from 8.1 with the files on a USB. How do I go about installing a clean copy of Windows 10 on this new PC? I think I recall something about installing it once makes Microsoft recognize your hardware, but since this will be a PC I'm not sure what steps I need to take. Do I need to go 8.1 -> 10 or is there a method of going directly to 10?

CK011885, Jul 30, 2018
Thema:

Installation Windows 10 Error

1. Installation Windows 10 Error - Similar Threads - Installation Error

2. Reinstalling Windows after error code 0xc000000d: Install states access denied

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    Reinstalling Windows after error code 0xc000000d: Install states access denied: Hi,I have tried to re-install Windows 10 using a USB following the above error code. I have used prompts and the advice: On the Choose an option screen, select Troubleshoot > Advanced options > Startup Repair. Follow the onscreen instructions and if you can boot the computer...
  3. purchased Microsoft 11Pro, after the purchase the installation errored and now I have it...

in Windows 10 Gaming
    purchased Microsoft 11Pro, after the purchase the installation errored and now I have it...: I currently have Windows 11 Home.Purchased Windows 11Pro through Microsoft office. Receipt of purchase was received. No other email was received.Proceed to install the Windows 11 Pro. I received an error right away "Can't activate Windows...." and it disappeared. I am stuck...
  4. purchased Microsoft 11Pro, after the purchase the installation errored and now I have it...

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    purchased Microsoft 11Pro, after the purchase the installation errored and now I have it...: I currently have Windows 11 Home.Purchased Windows 11Pro through Microsoft office. Receipt of purchase was received. No other email was received.Proceed to install the Windows 11 Pro. I received an error right away "Can't activate Windows...." and it disappeared. I am stuck...
  5. Cannot install Windows updates via Software Center - Error code on Software Center:...

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Cannot install Windows updates via Software Center - Error code on Software Center:...: Hi everyone, Thanks in advance. Somehow it is not possible to install 2 pending updates, getting the error code on Software Center: 0x80073701-2147010815.What I have done so far and some more information is below, it would be nice if you could share some ideas on how to solve...
  6. Cannot install Windows updates via Software Center - Error code on Software Center:...

Cannot install Windows updates via Software Center - Error code on Software Center:...: Hi everyone, Thanks in advance. Somehow it is not possible to install 2 pending updates, getting the error code on Software Center: 0x80073701-2147010815.What I have done so far and some more information is below, it would be nice if you could share some ideas on how to solve...
  7. How do I fix Error 0x80070652 when trying to install Microsoft Windows Desktop Runtime -...

in Windows 10 Gaming
    How do I fix Error 0x80070652 when trying to install Microsoft Windows Desktop Runtime -...: When I try to use the installer it gives me the same error message each time, I've also followed many guides on the internet which have all not worked for me, I would truly appreciate some help....
  8. How do I fix Error 0x80070652 when trying to install Microsoft Windows Desktop Runtime -...

How do I fix Error 0x80070652 when trying to install Microsoft Windows Desktop Runtime -...: When I try to use the installer it gives me the same error message each time, I've also followed many guides on the internet which have all not worked for me, I would truly appreciate some help....
  9. Install error - 0x80071a91

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Install error - 0x80071a91: Hi,So I started getting install errors about a couple of months ago for new Windows 11 updates. Since then I have tried many remedies including a complete fresh install of Windows 11. That temporarily fixed things for about a week before they started again. The two updates I...
  10. Install error - 0x80071a91

Install error - 0x80071a91: Hi,So I started getting install errors about a couple of months ago for new Windows 11 updates. Since then I have tried many remedies including a complete fresh install of Windows 11. That temporarily fixed things for about a week before they started again. The two updates I...