Windows 10: installazione dungeon keeper 2

Discus and support installazione dungeon keeper 2 in Windows 10 Gaming to solve the problem; ho un nuovo pc con finestra 10,ho acquistato dungeon keeper 2 e durante l'installazione arrivo circa al 70% e mi appare la scritta "errore 1"..... come... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Gaming' started by michele1981, Aug 23, 2018.

1. installazione dungeon keeper 2

ho un nuovo pc con finestra 10,ho acquistato dungeon keeper 2 e durante l'installazione arrivo circa al 70% e mi appare la scritta "errore 1"..... come posso risolvere?

:)

michele1981, Aug 23, 2018

2. Dungeon Keeper 2

Hi,

Compatibility issue is one of the possible reasons why you're unable to click anything when trying to play the Dungeon Keeper 2. To help you resolve this concern, we need to gather more details. Kindly answer the questions below:

• Are you experiencing this issue with all of your games?
    • Have you tried uninstalling and reinstalling the affected game?

In the meantime, we recommend that you perform the solutions below:

Solution 1: Run the troubleshooter for Windows apps. This can help remove conflicts with an app from Windows Store. To proceed, kindly click the link below:

Run the troubleshooter for Window apps

Solution 2: Check for updates for apps and games from Windows Store. To do this, you may refer to the link below:

Click here

Solution 3: Reset the game from the Settings menu.

• Click Start and click Settings.
    • Select System.
    • Select Apps and features.
    • Find the game and click Advanced options.
    • Click Reset. You need to restart your computer to let the changes take effect.

If the issue persists, we suggest that you get in touch with the game developer and with Origin support for additional troubleshooting steps.

Kindly notify us with the results.

Wilfred Mac, Aug 23, 2018
  3. Dungeon Keeper 2

I have a windows 10 and downloaded Dungeon keeper 2 from Origin and have been troubleshooting a couple issues. Its running as Administrator on compatibility mode for Windows XP service pack 2. Did the fix of the direct play and finally got it loading up.
    But now its not allowing me to click on anything on the main menu once the intro video concludes, and I ran out of ideas of what to do. Anyone has an answer for this one?

josuemorales2, Aug 23, 2018
  4. installazione dungeon keeper 2

Windows 10 compatibility with Dungeon Keeper 2

Hello,

My new PC uses WIndows 10 64-bit. I've just purchased Dungeon Keeper 2 and I had the same problem. I solved it by doing the following:

Firstly, make sure you have installed Patches 1.7 and Unofficial Patch 1.8

1 In your main Dungeon Keeper 2 directory, right mouse click on the DKII application icon. Select 'Compatibility' and choose 'Run This Program In Compatibility Mode for:

Windows XP (Service Pack 2)'

2 Select 'Apply', followed by 'OK'

Now try to load the game and it should load and run fine now. It works for me.

Hope this helps.

ARYON LLEWELLYN, Aug 23, 2018
Thema:

installazione dungeon keeper 2

1. installazione dungeon keeper 2 - Similar Threads - installazione dungeon keeper

2. Problema installazione programma

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Problema installazione programma: Buonasera. Sto cercando di installare Autocad 2023. L'installazione si blocca e viene fuori la finestra allegata. Da quando ho acquistato questo portatile non ho installato nessuna versione di Microsoft Visual C++ e tantomeno inserito un disco non avendo l'apposito lettore....
  3. Problema installazione programma

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Problema installazione programma: Buonasera. Sto cercando di installare Autocad 2023. L'installazione si blocca e viene fuori la finestra allegata. Da quando ho acquistato questo portatile non ho installato nessuna versione di Microsoft Visual C++ e tantomeno inserito un disco non avendo l'apposito lettore....
  4. Content Keeper Restrictions

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Content Keeper Restrictions: I'm using a Chromebook that has CKauthenticator and I need to bypass it to get crosh and developer mode and other things like that. Please Help!
  5. Problema installazione

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    Problema installazione: Hi everyone I think I made a big mistake. So, I had cleaned everything on my pc to install another OS, than i wanted to install again Windows which I erased completely. So with the help of another windows Computer I've prepared my USB pen with the media creation tool. So I...
  6. Recipe Keeper

in Microsoft Windows 10 Store
    Recipe Keeper: I installed Recipe Keeper from the Microsoft Store. I have over 100 familyrecipes entered into the app. I would like to backup the file that contain the recipes should my computercrash and I have to re-image the system. I cannot find any directories,folders, etc. on the...
  7. Dungeon Keepers 2 on Win10?

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Dungeon Keepers 2 on Win10?: I got the installation CD for Dungeon Keeper 2 from someone. However, I can't play this game on my PC so can someone give me a hint how it works? I know that the game is from 1999 and I have Win10 and the problems may be due to that but not how to fix it. Dungeon Keepers 2...
  8. Dungeon Keeper 2 and Windows 10 Error #0xc0000142

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Dungeon Keeper 2 and Windows 10 Error #0xc0000142: I am trying to install my CD of Duneon Keeper 2 to my Window 10 PC. I have followed all the fixes listed in this thread. No matter what I do I receive the following "The application was unable to start correctly. Error #0xc0000142. Any input would be appreciated....
  9. Is System Keeper legit?

in AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security
    Is System Keeper legit?: Last night I got a pop-up which looked like it was certified from Windows (see pics below) stated I had 3 viruses. Believing it was legit I followed instructions which had me download System Keeper, and ran it. Maybe I should not have done that cause now System Keeper...
  10. can't run Dungeon Keeper 2 on Windows 10

in Windows 10 Gaming
    can't run Dungeon Keeper 2 on Windows 10: I'm trying to play an old Windows 95/98 game on my new Windows 10 laptop. I've installed it but when I click Play I get the do you want to allow this app from an unknown publisher to make changes to your pc* popup. I say yes but it loops back to the game's start up window...