Windows 10: Installed bluetooth keyboard on Toshiba laptop. Now, neither built-in nor wireless keys...

Discus and support Installed bluetooth keyboard on Toshiba laptop. Now, neither built-in nor wireless keys... in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware to solve the problem; At the time of the keyboard's failing, the configuration was: ▻Toshiba Satellite 64-Bit 2Ghz A8 18Mb; ▻ Windows 10 {Microsoft's automated upgrade... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware' started by BillBoltz, Jul 15, 2018.

1. BillBoltz Win User

Installed bluetooth keyboard on Toshiba laptop. Now, neither built-in nor wireless keys...

At the time of the keyboard's failing, the configuration was:

▻Toshiba Satellite 64-Bit 2Ghz A8 18Mb;

▻ Windows 10 {Microsoft's automated upgrade from "Windows v7/v8 to be upgraded to v10 when released" OEM versionInstalled bluetooth keyboard on Toshiba laptop. Now, neither built-in nor wireless keys... ;)

▻ Logitech K810 bluetooth mouse connected via USB "unifying" receiver;

▻ Logitech K800 bluetooth keyboard connected via USB "unifying" receiver.

The bluetooth keyboard had been installed and functioning wonderfully for well over two years.

No new hardware, updates, or apps wre installed just prior to the keyboards failing.

I'm not a newbie at this, but apparently I've missed/forgotten something in the basic fix procedure.

I'd appreciate a reminder from someone, please. Thus far I've performed the following:

▻ Updated keyboard drivers; No, change

▻ Exit Windows and remove "unifying" receiver, (physically disconnecting the devicesInstalled bluetooth keyboard on Toshiba laptop. Now, neither built-in nor wireless keys... ;)

Boot to prompt, delete and wipe all keyboard, receiver & mouse dll's and inf's from the system,

Install the original Toshiba keyboard drivers, the "unifying" receiver driver,

then the bluetooth keyboard and then mouse drivers;

No change.

Open for guidance.

:)

BillBoltz, Jul 15, 2018

2. Media keys on Microsoft Bluetooth keyboard not working

The media keys of my
    Microsoft Designer Bluetooth Desktop
    keyboard are not working.

When I press one of the affected keys nothing happens, but the whole keyboard freezes until I hit 15 more keys. Then all of these 15 key presses are executed immediately and the keyboard starts working normal again. (The action of the media keys is never
    executed).

Additional info

• The equivalent keys on my laptops internal keyboard ARE working
    • I think it stopped working with the creators update in early 2017
    • I now have a clean install of Windows 10, so there should not be any system damage causing this problem
    • The keyboard shows up as 'Designer Bluetooth Keyboard' under 'Keyboards' and also as 'Designer Keyboard' under 'Bluetooth' in the Device-Manager
    • The latest keyboard and Intel Wireless Bluetooth drivers are installed
    • The keyboard works with Ubuntu on the same machine

The affected keys are: mute, volume (up/down), previous track, play/pause, next track, brightness (up/down).

Working special keys: search, share, cast and settings

JakobUlbrich, Jul 15, 2018
  3. Keyboard & Mouse: Acer Desktop - Keyboard: Toshiba Laptop

Keyboard & Mouse: Acer Desktop

Ever since I would say, the past upgrade for Windows 10, my mom's Acer desktop's keyboard has been really laggy. For example, when I go to wake it from sleep to unlock it, the keyboard's Number lock and Caps lock keys do not want to light up. It seems as if the keyboard doesn't want to respond in a timely manner along with the computer. The same goes for the wireless Logitech mouse.

Keyboard: Toshiba Laptop

The same as I mentioned above goes for the Toshiba Laptop that was originally mine, that I have given to my sister.

Thanks in advance! Installed bluetooth keyboard on Toshiba laptop. Now, neither built-in nor wireless keys... :)

Jesse Williams, Jul 15, 2018
  4. Installed bluetooth keyboard on Toshiba laptop. Now, neither built-in nor wireless keys...

Apple Wireless Bluetooth Keyboard on PC

Will that work??
    Besides the function keys for Mac - should´nt it work on a PC/Laptop with bluetooth?

Sleek and compact:

VulkanBros, Jul 15, 2018
Thema:

Installed bluetooth keyboard on Toshiba laptop. Now, neither built-in nor wireless keys...

1. Installed bluetooth keyboard on Toshiba laptop. Now, neither built-in nor wireless keys... - Similar Threads - Installed bluetooth keyboard

2. Neither can I install these updates nor remove them

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Neither can I install these updates nor remove them: There are these 3 updates available. If click on download and install all, it remains the same. If I have a close look, it says error occurred for a millisecond .Even if I try to install them one after the other, it's the same....
  3. Can't see meet now, neither in taskbar nor in taskbar settings

in Windows 10 Customization
    Can't see meet now, neither in taskbar nor in taskbar settings: I am not able to see meet now, neither in taskbar nor in taskbar settings. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/cant-see-meet-now-neither-in-taskbar-nor-in/1b54a798-002e-488a-9cc4-8280ef124228
  4. built in keyboard laptop

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    built in keyboard laptop: How to permanently disable laptops built in keyboard in windows 10 latest version ? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/built-in-keyboard-laptop/5e5b434a-6ace-4190-821c-24dc97226fa5
  5. Help!! Installed Ubuntu but now neither Ubunto nor Windows will boot!!

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    Help!! Installed Ubuntu but now neither Ubunto nor Windows will boot!!: Hello so today i decided to try installing Ubuntu 20.4 on it but now whenever i try booting onto ubuntu it takes forever and doesnt seem to boot anytime soon and when i try to boot into windows it starts preparing a system repair and while i dont mind doing a clean install of...
  6. no sound neither in games, nor using bluetooth audio box

no sound neither in games, nor using bluetooth audio box: hello! i have problem when i'm trying to play any game, sound's game aren't comming out. even when using my bluetooth audio box for listen music or others, the sound is coming out by using the one's installing on the mother board. please forgive english errors writting,...
  7. Laptop can neither discover near by bluetooth devices nor can be discovered to other...

Laptop can neither discover near by bluetooth devices nor can be discovered to other...: I have been using Samsung's NP300E5A laptop and I recently happened to clean format my device. The bluetooth had been working fine before the format but it has brought up some issues after the format. I tried every possible solutions but failed to solve the problem. The...
  8. No Keyboard Functionality on Toshiba Laptop

No Keyboard Functionality on Toshiba Laptop: Someone gave me a laptop to fix up. The exact model is the Toshiba Satellite P755-S5260. It's original operating system was Windows 7 but the owner upgraded it to Windows 10. I was able to get it working again by removing and reconnecting the battery and then using Reset this...
  9. No voice from my computer, Windows 10. neither wired nor wireless.

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    No voice from my computer, Windows 10. neither wired nor wireless.: Hello all, I have no voice from my hp computer, neither wireless nor from wire (wired headphone). I have Windows 10. My computer has the latest driver. I think som hardware has damaged. What do you think? Thanks in advance Kazem...
  10. Installation error when trying to instal built 10162 on Toshiba laptop

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    Installation error when trying to instal built 10162 on Toshiba laptop: Toshiba Sattelite Pro L650 Corei3 processor AMD ATI Radeon Mobility H5145 dedicated graphics 6GB RAM Error message: Installation failed. Running Windows 7 Pro SP1 fully updated and latest ATI drivers. More than 20GB free space on both partitions. KB3035583 installed...