Windows 10: Installed latest windows 10 and cannot access profiles!

Discus and support Installed latest windows 10 and cannot access profiles! in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade to solve the problem; I have updated my windows 10 and now all other profiles on the pc cannot log in! Returns a blue screen with group policy client failed. We have... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade' started by coldfeetboiler1, Jul 15, 2018.

1. Installed latest windows 10 and cannot access profiles!

I have updated my windows 10 and now all other profiles on the pc cannot log in! Returns a blue screen with group policy client failed. We have searched and completed all suggested fixes and still cannot log in. Now blue screen says it is taking a bit longer than expected but we will get ther. Do not turn pc off!

:)

coldfeetboiler1, Jul 15, 2018

2. windows xp installation and dual core am

could someone please list the steps they follow to install windows with a dual core processor and windows xp service pack to. I'm reletively new to amd dual core and i feel i'm missing a step. All help will be appreciated. thanx

exodusprime1337, Jul 15, 2018
  3. Ahhzz Win User
    Windows 10 Tweaks

Pressing “Windows+Pause Break” (it’s up there next to scroll lock) opens the “System” Window.

Windows 10: In the new version of Windows, Explorer has a section called Quick Access. This includes your frequent folders and recent files. Explorer defaults to opening this page when you open a new window. If you’d rather open the usual This PC, with links to your drives and library folders, follow these steps:

• Open a new Explorer window.
    • Click View in the ribbon.
    • Click Options.
    • Under General, next to “Open File Explorer to:” choose “This PC.”
    • Click OK

credit to Lifehacker.

Ahhzz, Jul 15, 2018
  4. Delta6326 Win User

Installed latest windows 10 and cannot access profiles!

Delta6326, Jul 15, 2018
Thema:

Installed latest windows 10 and cannot access profiles!

1. Installed latest windows 10 and cannot access profiles! - Similar Threads - Installed latest cannot

2. Windows 10 pro cannot install the latest update

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    Windows 10 pro cannot install the latest update: Hi, Windows cannot install the latest update. It says: “Your version of Windows has reached the end of service. We recommend that you upgrade to the latest version of Windows 10 to get the latest features and security enhancements". I do not understand what it means. My...
  3. Cannot access user profile

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Cannot access user profile: Woke up this morning and went to start my computer...and wow, something happened where I can no longer access my user profile.Even better...if I restart my computer, any changes made to the new profile my computer set-up are reset to what they are originally!Windows...
  4. Cannot access user profile

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Cannot access user profile: Woke up this morning and went to start my computer...and wow, something happened where I can no longer access my user profile.Even better...if I restart my computer, any changes made to the new profile my computer set-up are reset to what they are originally!Windows...
  5. Cannot access user profile

in Windows 10 Customization
  6. Cannot access old user profile

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    Cannot access old user profile: I have switched user profiles on my laptop a couple of years ago when I domain joined the device but need access to my old profile (which used the same username but wasn’t domain joined). I can still see it in c:\users\ but I do not see it in PC Management or when I use ‘net...
  7. Cannot install latest patch on Windows 10

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    Cannot install latest patch on Windows 10: Hello! I am struggling since a few days with a computer in our environment which doesn't install latest cumulative patches. If I check winver in this computer the patch level is 17763.1339 1339 = KB4558998 [ATTACH] But if I check the Installed Updates on this...
  8. After the latest update. Windows 10 cannot access web pages

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    After the latest update. Windows 10 cannot access web pages: On ALL browsers. I received this update last night 8/29/2020. After rebooting, I could not access any web page on any browser. IE11 and Edge included. Uninstalled the update on 8'30/2020 and all web pages work now. Also, I received an update on 8/22/2020 that slowed...
  9. Latest windows 10 pro cannot accessing network shared folder

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    Latest windows 10 pro cannot accessing network shared folder: Hi, is anyone facing the same problem like me? I was setting up 2 new HP prodesk with windows 10 pro, each of them shared a folder and alllowed for everyone and same as security tab. But i got an error of can't accessing or find the specified computer etc, eventually windows7...
  10. Cannot access User Profile in Windows 10

in Windows 10 Customization
    Cannot access User Profile in Windows 10: I have been suffering from a problem for like eons and unfortunately, the microsoft team was not able to help at all. Ever since the upgrade of windows 10 to build 1803, there has been a problem where I cannot access my User Profile folder. Normally you don't notice it...