Windows 10: Installed Password Refixer but can't use it due to no cursor.

Discus and support Installed Password Refixer but can't use it due to no cursor. in Windows 10 Support to solve the problem; I recently installed ISUM password refixer but the problem is that since I cannot login to my computer, my cursor/mouse can’t be used and I have to use... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Support' started by Monstermaster, Jul 7, 2018.

1. Installed Password Refixer but can't use it due to no cursor.

I recently installed ISUM password refixer but the problem is that since I cannot login to my computer, my cursor/mouse can’t be used and I have to use the keyboard. Are there any shortcuts for this particular program?

:)

Monstermaster, Jul 7, 2018
  2. deeneecy Win User

cursor dissappeared

Thank you both for your prompt replies, I tried all steps listed, some I had tries previously but I still tried them again, but still no cursor.

Do you have any other suggestions?

deeneecy, Jul 7, 2018
  3. Namslas90 Win User
    admin password?

You can reset the Admin Password using Windows XP repair; See Here for step by step.

*Toast :toast:

Namslas90, Jul 7, 2018
  4. Rose Cal Win User

Installed Password Refixer but can't use it due to no cursor.

Lost Cursor

Hi Michael,

One possible factor why cursor may disappear is due to corruptions. To better assist you, we'd like to gather more information:

• Have you tried updating your drivers?
    • What troubleshooting steps have you done so far?

We're looking forward to your response.

Rose Cal, Jul 7, 2018
Thema:

Installed Password Refixer but can't use it due to no cursor.

1. Installed Password Refixer but can't use it due to no cursor. - Similar Threads - Installed Password Refixer

2. Windows 11 installation is stuck due to an email and password I never used.

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Windows 11 installation is stuck due to an email and password I never used.: Hello Team,Can someone please help me? I have a Lenovo laptop that has Windows 10, and I decided to install Windows 11 that I installed it successfully, but in the end, it’s asking for a work email and password that I never used. My installation stuck and laptop are not...
  3. Windows 11 installation is stuck due to an email and password I never used.

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Windows 11 installation is stuck due to an email and password I never used.: Hello Team,Can someone please help me? I have a Lenovo laptop that has Windows 10, and I decided to install Windows 11 that I installed it successfully, but in the end, it’s asking for a work email and password that I never used. My installation stuck and laptop are not...
  4. Can't Login due to wrong password.

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Can't Login due to wrong password.: Hi!It's been three days that I've been trying to open the laptop of my co-worker. The main reason is that she forgot her laptop password. Been trying with the best of my knowledge to solve the issues but to no avail. Take note that the user doesn't have any reset password...
  5. Can't Login due to wrong password.

Can't Login due to wrong password.: Hi!It's been three days that I've been trying to open the laptop of my co-worker. The main reason is that she forgot her laptop password. Been trying with the best of my knowledge to solve the issues but to no avail. Take note that the user doesn't have any reset password...
  6. Can't install windows due to Bitlocker encryption

Can't install windows due to Bitlocker encryption: Hello, I tried to install windows 11 on my computer with a portable USB drive. When it comes to format the specific partition , I can't format the drive and get the windows installed. It says that , I have to disable bitlocker on control panel first. But when I checked...
  7. Can't install Win11 due to secure boot

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Can't install Win11 due to secure boot: I was finally able to fix the TPM issue but somehow I can't figure out the secure boot in my bios. system info Ryzen 7 3800X16 RAM GTX 1080 Tuf Gaming b450m Is my system Win11 compatible or do I need to upgrade to a new motherboard?...
  8. Can't install Win11 due to secure boot

Can't install Win11 due to secure boot: I was finally able to fix the TPM issue but somehow I can't figure out the secure boot in my bios. system info Ryzen 7 3800X16 RAM GTX 1080 Tuf Gaming b450m Is my system Win11 compatible or do I need to upgrade to a new motherboard?...
  9. How to login using a password, not a pin when I can't remove pin due to error?

in Windows Hello & Lockscreen
    How to login using a password, not a pin when I can't remove pin due to error?: I would like to use my password, NOT this pin garbage, to log into my laptop. The only solution I've found to do that is to remove the pin, but on my device, it says 'This option is currently unavailable. Sorry, this pin isn't working with your organization's resources'. This...
  10. Installed Password Refixer but can't use it due to no cursor.

Installed Password Refixer but can't use it due to no cursor.: I recently installed ISUM password refixer but the problem is that since I cannot login to my computer, my cursor/mouse can’t be used and I have to use the keyboard. Are there any shortcuts for this particular program? 113647