Windows 10: Installed Password Refixer but can't use it due to no cursor.

Discus and support Installed Password Refixer but can't use it due to no cursor. in Windows 10 Support to solve the problem; I recently installed ISUM password refixer but the problem is that since I cannot login to my computer, my cursor/mouse can’t be used and I have to use... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Support' started by Monstermaster, Jul 7, 2018.

1. Monstermaster Win User

Installed Password Refixer but can't use it due to no cursor.

I recently installed ISUM password refixer but the problem is that since I cannot login to my computer, my cursor/mouse can’t be used and I have to use the keyboard. Are there any shortcuts for this particular program?

:)

Monstermaster, Jul 7, 2018
  2. deeneecy Win User

cursor dissappeared

Thank you both for your prompt replies, I tried all steps listed, some I had tries previously but I still tried them again, but still no cursor.

Do you have any other suggestions?

deeneecy, Jul 7, 2018
  3. Namslas90 Win User
    admin password?

You can reset the Admin Password using Windows XP repair; See Here for step by step.

*Toast :toast:

Namslas90, Jul 7, 2018
  4. Rose Cal Win User

Lost Cursor

Hi Michael,

One possible factor why cursor may disappear is due to corruptions. To better assist you, we'd like to gather more information:

• Have you tried updating your drivers?
    • What troubleshooting steps have you done so far?

We're looking forward to your response.

Rose Cal, Jul 7, 2018
Thema:

1. Installed Password Refixer but can't use it due to no cursor. - Similar Threads - Installed Password Refixer

2. Using an old password

in AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security
    Using an old password: Hi there, Is there anyway I can reuse a previous password i’ve already used? It’s so frustrating that if i change, it says i can’t use an old password. Thanks....
  3. i can't sign in using microsoft account password

i can't sign in using microsoft account password: [ATTACH] well.. I saved a separate password which I forgot . the below is first. the above one is second. [ATTACH] please help me with this.......
  4. Installed Password Refixer but can't use it due to no cursor.

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Installed Password Refixer but can't use it due to no cursor.: I recently installed ISUM password refixer but the problem is that since I cannot login to my computer, my cursor/mouse can’t be used and I have to use the keyboard. Are there any shortcuts for this particular program? 113647
  5. BitLocker: Can't use Recovery Key or Password

BitLocker: Can't use Recovery Key or Password: A friend using Win 10 Pro emailed me saying "I’ve managed to lock myself out of my data drive having encrypted it with bit locker. Now it does not recognise my password and will not let me type in the Recovery key (cannot get letters to type in)". He has a C drive for OS...
  6. don't use password

in User Accounts and Family Safety
    don't use password: when I start my computers first thing in the morning or when I restart my pc at anytime is there a way to bypass the logon password Thanks. jERRY 40461
  7. Can't install Groove or Photos apps due to error Code: 0x80070005.

Can't install Groove or Photos apps due to error Code: 0x80070005.: Hi all. I'm having a problem installing Groove & Photos, apps download, go to restoring user data, continue to install right up to the end where they fail with the above error. I have reset both apps which have removed them from my laptop but I still cannot install them. I...
  8. Can't update (due to group policies?)

in Windows 10 Updates and Activation
    Can't update (due to group policies?): I recently upgraded from Windows 7 Pro to Windows 10 Pro. Each day I get a message that updates failed, with a 'Some settings are managed by your organization' message. I found a "fix" online that requires the use of gpedit.msc, but when I tried to run that I got a message...
  9. Can't install Office 2007 due to conflict with Groove

in Microsoft Office and 365
    Can't install Office 2007 due to conflict with Groove: I tried to install my Office 2007 on Windows 10. But I get a message saying "Setup has detected an earlier version of Groove on your system ... uninstall your current version of Groove". Groove is not in the Programs section of Control Panel and a right click on Groove...
  10. Can't Install Programs That Use msi Installers

Can't Install Programs That Use msi Installers: Running Windows 10 Home (creators update), and I am unable to install programs that use a msi installer (as opposed to exe installers). I googled this issue, and found this Microsoft Community post. I tried unregistering and reregistering the msiexec service, as it...