Installed Password Refixer but can't use it due to no cursor.

Discus and support Installed Password Refixer but can't use it due to no cursor. in Windows 10 Support to solve the problem; I recently installed ISUM password refixer but the problem is that since I cannot login to my computer, my cursor/mouse can’t be used and I have to use... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Support' started by Monstermaster, Jul 7, 2018.

1. Monstermaster Win User

I recently installed ISUM password refixer but the problem is that since I cannot login to my computer, my cursor/mouse can’t be used and I have to use the keyboard. Are there any shortcuts for this particular program?

:)

Monstermaster, Jul 7, 2018
  2. deeneecy Win User

cursor dissappeared

Thank you both for your prompt replies, I tried all steps listed, some I had tries previously but I still tried them again, but still no cursor.

Do you have any other suggestions?

deeneecy, Jul 7, 2018
  3. Namslas90 Win User
    admin password?

You can reset the Admin Password using Windows XP repair; See Here for step by step.

*Toast :toast:

Namslas90, Jul 7, 2018
  4. Rose Cal Win User

Lost Cursor

Hi Michael,

One possible factor why cursor may disappear is due to corruptions. To better assist you, we'd like to gather more information:

• Have you tried updating your drivers?
    • What troubleshooting steps have you done so far?

We're looking forward to your response.

Rose Cal, Jul 7, 2018
Thema:

1. Installed Password Refixer but can't use it due to no cursor. - Similar Threads - Installed Password Refixer

2. Installed Password Refixer but can't use it due to no cursor.

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Installed Password Refixer but can't use it due to no cursor.: I recently installed ISUM password refixer but the problem is that since I cannot login to my computer, my cursor/mouse can’t be used and I have to use the keyboard. Are there any shortcuts for this particular program? 113647
  3. How to preserve Edge Passwords prior to reformat and clean install?

in Browsers and Email
    How to preserve Edge Passwords prior to reformat and clean install?: Hi, I hope the title says enough, obviously windows 10. How to preserve Edge Passwords prior to reformat and clean install? Thanks 112745
  4. Installed Bitlocker does not ask for password on computer start-up!

in AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security
    Installed Bitlocker does not ask for password on computer start-up!: SOLVED - see last post. My query is regarding a brand new i7 sixth generation computer with Windows 10 Professional, including all the Windows upgrades, and a new Samsung SSD hard-drive. The reason I bought Windows 10 Professional was for the full hard-drive encryption...
  5. How to fresh install without microsoft account or password

in User Accounts and Family Safety
    How to fresh install without microsoft account or password: f14tomcat and Bree - thank you guys. I'm hanging my head in shame - for being too idle and panic stricken to read the tutorials first instead of screaming for help. Problem solved! Come the weekend I will find the time to refresh my memory by re-reading that and some of the...
  6. Make a drive ask for password before installing an application?

Make a drive ask for password before installing an application?: So, a little context: We have five public gaming computers wich is free to use. The computers are running a 120 GB SSD (C:) with windows 10 and a 2 TB HDD (D:) wich is primaly used for installing games. They are set up with noe administrator user and a guest user wich is...
  7. Removed password on windows 8, will it affect windows 10 install?

Removed password on windows 8, will it affect windows 10 install?: I had found a site that showed me how to remove the login password request from my windows 8 laptop. I don't remember what site I got this information from but now I'm concerned this will affect my windows 10 installation somehow. Can anyone help with this please? I'm not...
  8. Windows 10 clean install on Domain always asks for User/Password

Windows 10 clean install on Domain always asks for User/Password: Hello, If I upgrade a Windows 7 Pro desktop to Windows 10 Pro, then I do not have any issues. However if I do a clean install of Windows 10 Pro, and create the password for the administrative account. After getting it all setup, I add it to the domain on the network. I can...
  9. Windows 10 [Can't put in the admin password when try to install]

Windows 10 [Can't put in the admin password when try to install]: First of all,Im new with Windows 10... I got this problem a long time ago,I accidentally changed my MS account to Local,and then when I try to log in back as Admin,Its only give me Standard User... Its happen when I try to install sofware,it says : *Please put the...
  10. Requiring Password for all program installation?

Requiring Password for all program installation?: Hi All, Was wondering it is possible to require a password for any installation on Windows 10. If possible, can anyone run-down how? 92421