Windows 10: Installed Windows 10. Blue screen of detah.

Discus and support Installed Windows 10. Blue screen of detah. in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging to solve the problem; Hi! I just installed Windows 10 and i randomly get Driver_irql_not_less_or_equal(jraid.sys) error. And when it restarts programs and files have been... Discussion in 'Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging' started by Snailviking, Aug 29, 2015.

1. Installed Windows 10. Blue screen of detah.

Hi!
    I just installed Windows 10 and i randomly get Driver_irql_not_less_or_equal(jraid.sys) error.
    And when it restarts programs and files have been deleted.
    Need some help.

:)

Snailviking, Aug 29, 2015

2. Constant BSODs 0x00000139 ntoskrnl.exe+142450

Hi,

Thank you for your reply.

This errors may occur after the installation of faulty hardware or in the event of failure of installed hardware.
    I suggest that you refer the following Windows help article on how to troubleshoot blue screen problems in Windows 10.

http://windows.microsoft.com/en-us/windows-10/troubleshoot-blue-screen-errors

Regards,

Guru Kiran

Guru Kiran G, Aug 29, 2015
  3. DaveM121 Win User
    My computer wont download windows 10

Hi RecklessGecko66, since Windows 10 is not loaded and you are getting a blue screen, it is possible the Installation media is corrupt as you should not be able to get blue screens except from inside Windows - it is Windows error reporting mechanism .
    . .

Can you put the installation media into another PC or laptop and boot from it - no need to do anything, just see if it gets to the first screen without blue screening !

DaveM121, Aug 29, 2015
  4. axe0 New Member

Installed Windows 10. Blue screen of detah.

Hi Snailviking,

Welcome to the 10forums.

Are you using RAID for your hard drive(s)?
    If so, please update the drivers below,
    If not, please disable Intel Rapid Storage Technology and JRAID.

The causes of the crashes are the following drivers

JMicron

Code: 3: kd> lmvm jraidstart end module name fffff801`17e70000 fffff801`17e90000 jraid T (no symbols) Loaded symbol image file: jraid.sys Image path: \SystemRoot\System32\drivers\jraid.sys Image name: jraid.sys Timestamp: Thu Oct 29 09:14:20 2009 (4AE94EDC) CheckSum: 000282C3 ImageSize: 00020000 Translations: 0000.04b0 0000.04e4 0409.04b0 0409.04e4[/quote] Intel
    Code: 3: kd> lmvm iastoravstart end module name fffff800`01c70000 fffff800`01d50000 iaStorAV T (no symbols) Loaded symbol image file: iaStorAV.sys Image path: \SystemRoot\System32\drivers\iaStorAV.sys Image name: iaStorAV.sys Timestamp: Thu Feb 19 13:08:39 2015 (54E5D247) CheckSum: 000B2449 ImageSize: 000E0000 Translations: 0000.04b0 0000.04e4 0409.04b0 0409.04e4[/quote] Daemon tools, Alcohol 120% and Power Archiver Pro uses SCSI Pass Through Direct (SPTD), which is a well known cause for BSOD's.
    Please remove Daemon Tools and run the SPTD pass through remover.

• Uninstall Daemon Tools
    • Download the SPTD standalone installer and follow these steps:
      • Double click the executable to open it
      • Click on the button shown below

Installed Windows 10. Blue screen of detah. [​IMG]

If the button is grayed out, like in the image, there is no more SPTD installation on your system, and you can close the window

5. I have uninstalled deamon tools. but it still crashes.

6. axe0 New Member
    Have you disabled/updated the drivers?
    The drivers are the cause, Daemon tools is to prevent further bluescreens.

7. they did not need to update, so i disabled jmicron, i cant disable Intel.

8. axe0 New Member

Try disabling intel in msconfig

How to disable it:
    Search msconfig and open it
    Go to the tab services
    Check 'hide microsoft services'
    Uncheck Intel(R) Rapid Storage Technology
    Click apply and click ok
    Reboot if asked.

9. I dont have the Intel(R) Rapid Storage Technology.
    The onley one that has to do with storage is Intel(R) Matrix Storage Monitor.

10. axe0 New Member
    How old is your pc?
    Intel Matrix Storage Monitor is the old version of Intel Rapid Storage Technology .
    Please disable Intel Matrix Storage Monitor

11. yeah it's old. maybe just time to get a new one.

12. rweigart Win User
    I was getting the same BSOD (Driver_irql_not_less_or_equal(jraid.sys) error) after my Windows 10 upgraded to build 10565. What I discovered after doing a search on my C drive was that I had two different sized jraid.sys files for my SATA drive. One was for AMD64 (114KB) and the other was for x32 (98KB). The one that my system was using was the AMD64 one but my system hardware uses Intel chipset. So I went into C >Windows>System32>drivers and replaced the AMD64 jraid.sys file with the x32 one and my system has been stable since. Hope this works for you.

rweigart, Apr 5, 2018
Thema:

1. Installed Windows 10. Blue screen of detah. - Similar Threads - Installed Blue screen

2. Blue screen when installing Windows 10

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    Blue screen when installing Windows 10: I made a bootable stick and when I plug it into the pc and boot the pc from this stick its first shows the windows logo and then it's just an empty blue screen.I have already tried a lot of different things but nothing has worked....
  3. Blue screens during windows 10 installation

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Blue screens during windows 10 installation: Hello I have been trying to do a clean install of Windows 10 with a bootable USB on my computer but I keep getting errors during the installation like "Irql not less or equal" or "kernel mode heap corruption" I have already done the ram memory test and it did not give me any...
  4. Blue screens during windows 10 installation

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    Blue screens during windows 10 installation: Hello I have been trying to do a clean install of Windows 10 with a bootable USB on my computer but I keep getting errors during the installation like "Irql not less or equal" or "kernel mode heap corruption" I have already done the ram memory test and it did not give me any...
  5. Blue screen on installing Windows 10

Blue screen on installing Windows 10: Split from this thread. hello and thanks for reply , i have blue screen on installing windows 10 build 1903 and uper build like 2004 caused by bad default drivers of windows 10 2019. my motherboard have two gigabits rj45 lan connected to broadcom bcm5786 and bcm5788 and...
  6. Windows 10 installation stuck on blue screen

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    Windows 10 installation stuck on blue screen: [ATTACH] I was reinstalling windows 10 through USB (media creation tool) to my cousin's laptop using his new SSD installed for an ssd upgrade, but whenever it goes to the installation it stucked on blue screen and the laptop turned off afterwards. I tried tweaking Launch...
  7. Blue screen on installation of Windows 10

Blue screen on installation of Windows 10: Having trouble installing Win 10 from a usb stick. I've attached some pics of the boot process and my bios. It happened after trying to "reset" from Windows 10. My computer was cluttered so a tried to start a fresh :-/ I have reset the bios on the board with the jumpers....
  8. Windows 10 installation, stuck on blue screen

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    Windows 10 installation, stuck on blue screen: Hey, so i tried doing a clean install of windows 10 on my computer and it seemed to be installing ok, it said it was going to restart the computer to finish installing, but instead it kinda flashes to the blue screen. It says that a problem occurred and it needs to be...
  9. Blank Blue Screen on Windows 10 Installation

Blank Blue Screen on Windows 10 Installation: My Windows 7 HP laptop had run to a trouble where the required device to boot is inaccessible, so I tried to make a bootable USB disk with Windows 10 on it (considering I need an upgrade too) and plugged it in. It started booting but once it gets past the Windows 10/HP logo...
  10. Blue screens when installing windows 10

Blue screens when installing windows 10: Hello. I am trying to install windows 10 on my new custom built PC. Every time I try, i either get a blue screen usually with one of these errors: SYSTEM SERVICE EXCEPTION IRQL NOT LESS OR EQUAL BAD POOL HEADER CRITICAL PROCESS DIED MEMORY MANAGEMENT Or i get a...

Users found this page by searching for:

1. jraid.sys disable