Windows 10: Installed windows 10, stopped at 20%, crashed...

Discus and support Installed windows 10, stopped at 20%, crashed... in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade to solve the problem; So, my friend installed windows 10, had it for some days and did a factory reset or what its called, then the installation stopped at 20%, and stood... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade' started by christar1nh0, Jun 2, 2016.

1. Installed windows 10, stopped at 20%, crashed...

So, my friend installed windows 10, had it for some days and did a factory reset or what its called, then the installation stopped at 20%, and stood there for two hours until he realised it wasnt going anywhere.

He then restarted, then the computer said it couldnt reboot because there was no OS there, ofc.

He doesnt have any spare windows cds to install a new system, so what other options does he have? We both arent very used to deal with OS problems, or pc problems in general, so please gods, help us (him) *Smile

:)

christar1nh0, Jun 2, 2016
  2. cc123lol Win User

Windows 10 Crashes to error message Memory Mangement

Original title: Crashes On Windows 10

I just installed Windows 10 64 Bit this morning. I have gotten probably 10-20 crashes today. I would like some help with this. I caught 3 things I have seen many times in these crashes: Crashes On Windows 10, DRIVER_IRQL_NOT_LESS_OR_EQUAL and IRQL_NOT_LESS_OR_EQUAL.

cc123lol, Jun 2, 2016
  3. The error while upgrading windows 10

I tried downloading windows 10 near about 20 times then after 20 it was downloaded but while installation it stopped and now im unable to do anything neither download nor install

SiddharthBokil, Jun 2, 2016
  4. Kyhi Win User

Installed windows 10, stopped at 20%, crashed...

Kyhi, Jun 2, 2016
  5. christar1nh0, Jun 2, 2016
  6. Kyhi Win User
    He would have to boot from the setup media and re-install the OS

Kyhi, Jun 2, 2016
  7. bobkn Win User
    Which would give a clean install. I hope that he is prepared for that.

If he did a factory reset, I suppose that he wanted to restore an older OS. Maybe he'd prefer installation media for that.

bobkn, Jun 2, 2016
  8. NavyLCDR New Member

NavyLCDR, Apr 4, 2018
Thema:

1. Installed windows 10, stopped at 20%, crashed... - Similar Threads - Installed stopped 20%

2. Windows 10 crashes after using for 15-20 minutes

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    Windows 10 crashes after using for 15-20 minutes: I bought my laptop 2months ago. Recently i updated my laptop but after that my laptop started to crash after using for 15-20 minutes. I tried rebooting my laptop even try to fromat but issue is not soled. Please help me with this issue. HP Laptop 15-da1074TX • 8th...
  3. fifa 20 got crashed for pc

fifa 20 got crashed for pc: hi joydeep sir i buyed a fifa 20 game for pc i played that game for 3 weeks with no issue but yesatrday at night my game got crashed and got error message as nvidia display driver has stopped responding and has successfully recovred.sir what can be reasons.and how to fix it....
  4. Madden 20 PC crashing on loading screen

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Madden 20 PC crashing on loading screen: Hey all, I purchased Madden 20 on Monday. However, whenever I click play in the origin launcher, it takes me to the loading screen, and then crashes to the desktop with no error message (had the same problem with Madden 19). I have tried: uninstalling/reinstalling the game,...
  5. Program 20% slower on Windows 10

Program 20% slower on Windows 10: Hello, Now I meet an issue about performance. Same program is 20+ percents slower on Windows 10 than running on Windows 7. Windows 10 version is Windows 10 IoT Enterprise LTSC 2019, version 1809 build 17763.475. Windows 7 version is windows Embedded Standard 7, version 6.1...
  6. Game Installation Stops on Windows 10

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Game Installation Stops on Windows 10: So I was in the beginning of installing Halo Wars 2 Standard Edition and accidentally cancelled it. I tried to start it again, it seems to check how much I have already downloaded considering the speeds it was showing me. Once it reaches the point I was previously at, it...
  7. Computer crashing every 20 mins to restart

Computer crashing every 20 mins to restart: sorry you will be fed up with me. My desktop computer firstly you notice the screen hangs and then the wireless mouse immobilizes itself so you cannot use it then about 2 minutes after this the computer crashes to a restart situation. I have also started it from shut down and...
  8. Windows 10 Crashing On Install

Windows 10 Crashing On Install: Have been trying for a few months now to get windows 10 reinstalled on my system. Was working fine previously, but one of the windows updates cause my computer to start getting"critical process died" bsod . Gave up on 10 and went back to 7, no more blue screens or errors ....
  9. Windows 10 new install uefi p1. 20

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    Windows 10 new install uefi p1. 20: Hello. I search the internet and this forum but for me, there is no clean answer. So I ask boldly here and hope to get a straight answer. My motherboard is Asrock h97 pro4. In uefi screen it states P1.20. I understand that when installing windows 10 i have 2 ways: bios...
  10. why does Dism.exe /online stops @ 20%?

in Windows 10 Performance & Maintenance
    why does Dism.exe /online stops @ 20%?: hi i have updated to KB3140768 2 days ago i did run clean disk and after Dism.exe /online /Cleanup-Image /StartComponentCleanup /ResetBase today i wanted to run again Dism.exe /online /Cleanup-Image /StartComponentCleanup /ResetBase but it did stops at @20%...