Windows 10: Installer reconfiguring lots of Products every day?

Discus and support Installer reconfiguring lots of Products every day? in Windows 10 Performance & Maintenance to solve the problem; I get 80 - 200 of these Information events in the event viewer almost every day. They all happen essentially at the same time. They are for lots of... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Performance & Maintenance' started by larrymcg, Jul 8, 2016.

1. larrymcg Win User

Installer reconfiguring lots of Products every day?

I get 80 - 200 of these Information events in the event viewer almost every day. They all happen essentially at the same time. They are for lots of different applications that have not changed (as far as I know). I don't have a clue as to what triggers them.

edit: I should have said that the event is from MsInstaller with event id 1035.

Windows Installer reconfigured the product. Product Name: jAlbum. Product Version: 13.2. Product Language: 1033. Manufacturer: Jalbum AB. Reconfiguration success or error status: 0.

Should I care about this?

-- Larry

:)

larrymcg, Jul 8, 2016
  2. Binformed Win User

Why does W10 Reconfigure all apps at startup

Just curious as to why Win 10 "Reconfigures" every app on my HP laptop at every bootup. I run reliability monitor and it shows anywhere from 166 to 83 apps being successfully reconfigured every time I boot.

It reconfigures HP apps and MS apps. It certainly hogs up a lot of resources at boot.

Thanks for any and all responses.

***Post moved by the moderator to the appropriate forum category.***

Binformed, Jul 8, 2016
  3. Windows Installer continuously reconfiguring all applications - Windows 10 OS

Seems to happen on reboots and wake ups.

cantgetthethingtowork, Jul 8, 2016
  4. larrymcg Win User

I've noticed that my other Win 10 system also gets these informational messages. I guess Win 10 just like to keep busy doing things!

Anyone know what its doing?

-- Larry

larrymcg, Jul 12, 2016
  5. larrymcg Win User
    The product reconfiguring messages continue. It's a mystery!

larrymcg, Apr 4, 2018
Thema:

1. Installer reconfiguring lots of Products every day? - Similar Threads - Installer reconfiguring lots

2. Every Day Sign In

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Every Day Sign In: I'm using the Chrome desktop browser on my PC.Someone, please tell me why I need to sign in every day to my MSN email or/and Microsoft Community site?When using the Firefox Desktop Browser there is no need to sign in to my MSN email. Firefox keeps me signed in.Sheilah...
  3. Windows installer reconfigures every app on my computer every couple of days. MsiInstaller...

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Windows installer reconfigures every app on my computer every couple of days. MsiInstaller...: TitleHi all.This error isn't really affecting performance or anything else productive wise. I found it after looking browsing Reliability History for another application related problem. Looking through the reliability history, it has been happening since I've installed...
  4. Windows installer reconfigures every app on my computer every couple of days. MsiInstaller...

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Windows installer reconfigures every app on my computer every couple of days. MsiInstaller...: TitleHi all.This error isn't really affecting performance or anything else productive wise. I found it after looking browsing Reliability History for another application related problem. Looking through the reliability history, it has been happening since I've installed...
  5. Crashes every day

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    Crashes every day: Happens regardless of if I'm mining or not, if I'm OCed or not. Would appreciate any help! MONSTER-(2021-02-15_12-54-05).zip - Google Drive 174326
  6. Crashes every day,

Crashes every day,: Why are we having crashes everyday, and at anytime of the day, This problem is beyond a joke, I'm not laughing. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/crashes-every-day/d4529fa5-387e-478a-bea5-d4044b7be9e0
  7. BSOD Every Day

BSOD Every Day: I've been getting blue screen of death errors every day for months and it has only gotten worse. I am at the point where I'm getting blue screens at least 10-20 times a day. It is never the same error twice in a row but here are the usual suspects: CRITICAL SERVICE FAILED...
  8. Windows installing same driver every day.

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    Windows installing same driver every day.: Hello. Windows trying to install same display driver every day several times per day. It started to happen about month ago. Any solutions? [ATTACH]...
  9. BSOD Every Day

BSOD Every Day: Hello, I am getting daily BSODs and computer freezes. Attached is my V2 Collector Log. I am using Windows 10. Please let me know if you need any other information. Thank you for your help! 161097
  10. Windows Installer reconfigured the product. every time I boot laptop

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    Windows Installer reconfigured the product. every time I boot laptop: Hi, I am having an ongoing problem in Windows 10 Pro with this :- " Windows Installer reconfigured the product. " every time I boot. It is not just 1 item but about 20+ Does anyone have any idea why this is happening and if so a solution. Regards,...

Users found this page by searching for:

1. windows installer keeps reconfiguring products