Windows 10: Installing a DAW

Discus and support Installing a DAW in Windows 10 Customization to solve the problem; Hello, I'm trying to install a DAW on my computer, I'm currently using Windows 10. The problem is that whatever DAW I try to install, when I open it... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Customization' started by alexisnicolas2, Aug 4, 2018.

1. Installing a DAW

Hello,

I'm trying to install a DAW on my computer, I'm currently using Windows 10. The problem is that whatever DAW I try to install, when I open it for the first time, it keeps on loading and scanning plugins until I get an error message. That makes me think that there must be an issue with Windows.

I tried with Cubase and now with Reaper, same problem in both cases.

Installing a DAW 0b62aa7e-8aba-415c-9e1e-3dbe0877afd2?upload=true.jpg

Does anyone have an idea how to solve this ?

Thanks!

:)

alexisnicolas2, Aug 4, 2018

2. windows xp installation and dual core am

could someone please list the steps they follow to install windows with a dual core processor and windows xp service pack to. I'm reletively new to amd dual core and i feel i'm missing a step. All help will be appreciated. thanx

exodusprime1337, Aug 4, 2018
  3. Windows 10 infinite restart black screen

The tutorials provided are just a list of troubleshooting steps. Use only the steps which apply to you.

Since none of the troubleshooting steps here worked, I'd suggest you do a Clean install.

John

AmericanPharaoh, Aug 4, 2018
  4. niko084 Win User

Installing a DAW

Insurgency wont install and run for me....

I have played and have fully updated CS and Half life 2....
    I am using the newest client and installed the SDK.

I am completely blown away, if i click the desktop icon it starts the sdk and then closes, and it doesn't show up in my game list...

First mod attempt install here, followed the directions step by step on the mods website...

Any ideas?

niko084, Aug 4, 2018
Thema:

Installing a DAW

1. Installing a DAW - Similar Threads - Installing DAW

2. I do not have Realtek Audio Driver and I still do not have it after installing

in Windows 10 Gaming
    I do not have Realtek Audio Driver and I still do not have it after installing: I can't find Realtek HD Audio Manager in my control panel and in my device manager. Here is my motherboard:After downloading the audio driver from the link...
  3. I do not have Realtek Audio Driver and I still do not have it after installing

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    I do not have Realtek Audio Driver and I still do not have it after installing: I can't find Realtek HD Audio Manager in my control panel and in my device manager. Here is my motherboard:After downloading the audio driver from the link...
  4. Window 10 pro installation

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Window 10 pro installation: I have Dell laptop core-i7 8th generation, How to install windows 10 pro on my laptop , I try money times but I can’t .Please anyone can help with me.I downloaded about 7 windows ISO files but no one Is working on my laptop....
  5. Window 10 pro installation

Window 10 pro installation: I have Dell laptop core-i7 8th generation, How to install windows 10 pro on my laptop , I try money times but I can’t .Please anyone can help with me.I downloaded about 7 windows ISO files but no one Is working on my laptop....
  6. Window 10 pro installation

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
  7. Windows 11 not installing ethernet drivers

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Windows 11 not installing ethernet drivers: I installed a fresh copy of windows 11 on a new ssd from a thumb drive. the install didn't install any drivers for the ethernet card, and windows will not recognize the card now. I cannot get on the internet to download the right drivers and I don't know what drivers to...
  8. Windows 11 not installing ethernet drivers

Windows 11 not installing ethernet drivers: I installed a fresh copy of windows 11 on a new ssd from a thumb drive. the install didn't install any drivers for the ethernet card, and windows will not recognize the card now. I cannot get on the internet to download the right drivers and I don't know what drivers to...
  9. I have installed a firewire card in the pci slot of my Dell Optiplex 7010 and the pc...

I have installed a firewire card in the pci slot of my Dell Optiplex 7010 and the pc...: I have installed a firewire card in the pci slot of my Dell Optiplex 7010 and the pc recognizes it in device manager, however, it doesn't function in my Wondershare 13 software. Understood that Adobe Premiere Pro no longer supports tape-based workflow but I know of no such...
  10. Installing a DAW

in Windows 10 Customization
    Installing a DAW: Hello, I'm trying to install a DAW on my computer, I'm currently using Windows 10. The problem is that whatever DAW I try to install, when I open it for the first time, it keeps on loading and scanning plugins until I get an error message. That makes me think that there...

Users found this page by searching for:

1. how to install daw on pc

2. samsung dp700a3d-a01us pc desktop

3. how to install daw on

4. installing windows 10 pc for DAW,
  5. how to install daw software,
  6. install daw in my pc,
  7. DAW SETUP FOR WINDOWS 10,
  8. installing daw,
  9. clean install daw windows reddit,
  10. DAW install