Windows 10: Installing a purchaed app in Windows store on several devices/PCs

Discus and support Installing a purchaed app in Windows store on several devices/PCs in Windows 10 Software and Apps to solve the problem; On how many PCs with the same microsoft account can one install a purchaed app (the app is not free? for example, if I have 2 PCs and one windows... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Software and Apps' started by KfirG, Aug 24, 2018.

1. KfirG Win User

Installing a purchaed app in Windows store on several devices/PCs

On how many PCs with the same microsoft account can one install a purchaed app (the app is not free?

for example, if I have 2 PCs and one windows tablet (all with my microsoft account), can I install the app on all of them?

:)

KfirG, Aug 24, 2018

2. Windows Store to Pack "Mature" Games and Apps

They announce this right after they said weren't going to carry any of it... Ya think some investors told them to stfu and take money? *Laugh :laugh:

I wonder how long it will be before you can't install noncertified apps? The app store is the 1st stepping stone. Although, you'd have to be an idiot to give 30% to these clowns.

TheGuruStud, Aug 24, 2018
  3. windows xp installation and dual core am

could someone please list the steps they follow to install windows with a dual core processor and windows xp service pack to. I'm reletively new to amd dual core and i feel i'm missing a step. All help will be appreciated. thanx

exodusprime1337, Aug 24, 2018
  4. Installing a purchaed app in Windows store on several devices/PCs

Can't install apps from the Windows Store

Hi,

Thank you for posting your query on Microsoft Community.

I understand your inconvenience. We will assist you to resolve this issue.

I suggest you to follow the steps provided below and check if it helps.

• Navigate to the location,
    C:\Windows\SoftwareDistribution\DataStore\DataStore.edb

• Delete everything in this folder.
    Note: This shall delete all the Windows Store files and update. You may have to reinstall the updates.

I suggest you to refer the following Microsoft help article and check if it helps.

Why can’t I find or install an app from Windows store.

http://windows.microsoft.com/en-US/windows-8/why-find-install-app-windows-store

Note: The steps for Windows 8/8.1 applies to Windows 10 as well.

Apps & Store

http://windows.microsoft.com/en-us/windows-10/apps-store

Hope this information helps. If you have any queries, let us know. Will be happy to assist you.

Thank you.

Syed Md Bilal, Aug 24, 2018
Thema:

Installing a purchaed app in Windows store on several devices/PCs

1. Installing a purchaed app in Windows store on several devices/PCs - Similar Threads - Installing purchaed app

2. Several Microsoft Store Apps do not run on Windows 10

in Microsoft Windows 10 Store
    Several Microsoft Store Apps do not run on Windows 10: Several Microsoft Store Apps do not run menu or desktop. Example: Microsoft Mail and CalendarMs-windows-store://pdp/?productId=9WZDNCRFHVQM&ocid=unistorewe… This file does not have an app associated with it for performing this action. Please install anapp or, if one is...
  3. Windows Store Not Installing Apps?

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    Windows Store Not Installing Apps?: Hello! Since about last year i have been having trouble with my microsoft store and haven't thought much of it until now when i was thinking on buying forza horizon 4 on the microsoft store. My Microsoft Store Doesnt Seem To Be Able To Install Any Programs. When Put My Cursor...
  4. Installing iCloud app on multiple PCs

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Installing iCloud app on multiple PCs: Hi, I am trying to install the Icloud app onto a 2nd windows 10 pc. When I go into Microsoft Store to try and install it states that I already own this app but gives me the option to install onto a device. However when I click this option, the device I want to install it...
  5. installing apps not in windows store

installing apps not in windows store: how do I install apps that are not in microsoft store. I have a laptop 2 in 1 dell inspirion 13 series https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/installing-apps-not-in-windows-store/c24efd85-7499-4fc4-b40d-d889967a6305
  6. Windows Store apps not installing

in Microsoft Windows 10 Store
    Windows Store apps not installing: So, I have to admit that this is the result of my own stupidity. I wanted to move over my C:\Users\USERNAME folder to a separate drive (D:\) to wear less on my ssd said and done, I changed the location of documents, desktop, music etc via properties on the folders in quick...
  7. Windows Store will not install apps.

Windows Store will not install apps.: Hello all! This is a problem that I cannot solve on my own. Google was not of much help either. I can get to an app download page, but the moment I click install the window vanishes and reappears instantly. I made a screen recording of this happening so that everyone is on...
  8. Windows Store Won't Open & Several App's Show Disabled

Windows Store Won't Open & Several App's Show Disabled: Hi All, I'm having the same issue that has been reported by other member's here in the forum. When I try and open the windows store on my taskbar, it pops on the screen for one second then goes away. Also, when I open my start menu it shows ( ! ) marks on several of my...
  9. Windows Store will not install apps

Windows Store will not install apps: I've tried installing multiple apps and The Weather Channel app will go through the motions of installing, but won't actually install (I get the install button again after it says it installed). For the rest of the apps that I tried installing, I get error 0x8E5E0408....
  10. Music and Video Preview Apps for PCs Headed to Store for Windows 10

in Windows 10 News
    Music and Video Preview Apps for PCs Headed to Store for Windows 10: As we mentioned on January 21st, we’re bringing new universal applications that will ship with Windows 10 including new Music and Video apps. Today, we are pleased to be releasing early preview versions of these new apps for Windows 10 PCs. Windows Insiders can download the...