Windows 10: Installing and Accessing Apps from the store

Discus and support Installing and Accessing Apps from the store in Windows 10 Software and Apps to solve the problem; I have been trying to install a few Apps from the Store. I installed an App, clicked on it in the menu, and for one second it flashes and the menu... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Software and Apps' started by twl845, Nov 24, 2015.

1. twl845 Win User

Installing and Accessing Apps from the store

I have been trying to install a few Apps from the Store. I installed an App, clicked on it in the menu, and for one second it flashes and the menu disappears. I have checked my account and that's good, checked settings and they look good, but the installed App won't access. Am I doing anything wrong? Thanks for any help. *Smile

:)

twl845, Nov 24, 2015

2. Installing apps from the store

Hi Jess,

We noticed the post has been inactive for 48 hours now.

Providing more details would definitely helps us move forward with your concern.

We'll keep an eye out for your response.

Adrianne Buc, Nov 24, 2015
  3. Installing apps from the store

Hi Jess,

There could be a lot of factors why this issue is happening. We would like to know more about the issue, please answer the questions below:

• What's the error message? Kindly send a screenshot.
    • Were there any recent changes made to your PC?

Your response will be highly appreciated.

Robert Caw, Nov 24, 2015
  4. JohnC Win User

JohnC, Nov 24, 2015
  5. twl845 Win User
    JohnC: Thanks for the help, but the timezone and date are good so I reset the cache, and still have the problem.

twl845, Nov 24, 2015
  6. JohnC Win User
    You might have already tried this: uninstall the app from Settings > System >Apps and Features and then reinstall from the store.

JohnC, Nov 24, 2015
  7. twl845 Win User
    JohnC: Thanks for responding. I uninstalled the apps I tried to install as you suggest, and tried to install one of them again. As before, it says Open where upon I click open, and the app flashes for one second and the menu disappears followed by looking at my desktop. This is going to be some stupid fix I can feel it, but I'm stumped right now. Do you or any one else have anything else I might try?

twl845, Nov 24, 2015
  8. JohnC Win User

JohnC, Nov 24, 2015
  9. twl845 Win User
    twl845, Nov 24, 2015
  10. twl845 Win User

twl845, Nov 24, 2015
  11. twl845 Win User

twl845, Apr 5, 2018
Thema:

1. Installing and Accessing Apps from the store - Similar Threads - Installing Accessing Apps

2. Accessing Microsoft Store app install files

in Microsoft Windows 10 Store
    Accessing Microsoft Store app install files: I recently bought a new Surface tablet. My old one has a MS Store app installed which is no longer available. Is there some way I can access the install files on the old tablet to use for installing that app on the new one?...
  3. Accessing Microsoft Store app install files

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Accessing Microsoft Store app install files: I recently bought a new Surface tablet. My old one has a MS Store app installed which is no longer available. Is there some way I can access the install files on the old tablet to use for installing that app on the new one?...
  4. Accessing Microsoft Store app install files

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
  5. installing app from Microsoft Store

in Windows 10 Gaming
    installing app from Microsoft Store: Hi,First, getting hold of an email address to contact MS Support is impossible. Very frustrating.Second, I have purchased an app in MS Store, but now that I have a new computer running Windows 11, while the app appears to download and install, in all practicality it does not....
  6. Can't install apps from Store

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Can't install apps from Store: I tried many things on the page Can't install apps from Store, error 0x80070005 here, it took my days, I formatted many times windows but damned microsoft is completely mess. **** Microsoft Store won't install apps. This stupid system took me days, I've formatted it so many...
  7. Access to the app store

in AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security
    Access to the app store: I am unable to get an app from the MS app store because my account email is outdated/invalid. and I do NOT know the PW. I have created another account however when I go to the MS app store I am unable to access the current email/PW for purchasing. I have been unsuccessful at...
  8. Can't install apps from Store

Can't install apps from Store: When I try to install apps from the store, I get this error: Turn on Windows Update This install is prevented by policy. Ask your admin to enable Windows Update. Code: 0x8024500C However, I am an administrator, and I have remove my device from all GPOs that apply to...
  9. not able to install app from store

not able to install app from store: Hi , I'm getting this error while trying to install app from Microsoft Store. Please help. [ATTACH] * Moved from health & band * OS assumed to be Windows 10...
  10. installing apps from store

installing apps from store: i have a new laptop and have been trying to install some apps from the store but its says i own them and they don open. Have removed all other laptops have owned before but still i cant access some apps i had installed in other laptops.Can someone kindly help.Am using windows...