Windows 10: installing driver update

Discus and support installing driver update in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade to solve the problem; i just updated my pc to v1709 but after it it is not installing any updates ,and says ''Awaiting Installing'' take a look ,please tell me... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade' started by MUHAMMAD FARAZBABAR, Jul 31, 2018.

1. installing driver update

i just updated my pc to v1709 but after it it is not installing any updates ,and says ''Awaiting Installing'' take a look ,please tell me solution installing driver update 1f91dc33-cf02-44bc-8c34-da8ccd952532?upload=true.png

:)

MUHAMMAD FARAZBABAR, Jul 31, 2018

2. Windows 7 wont install drivers

i dont think anyone here understands what your asking either when its nearly a 90% english dominated Tech forum.
    Step 1
    reinstall windows from scratch
    Step 2
    install all drivers from the cd that came with the god damn motherboard *common sense*
    Step 3
    update windows
    Step 4
    install misc etc crap like flash java etc etc
    Step 5
    Install GPU drivers
    Step 6
    go back to using your pc without issue.

crazyeyesreaper, Jul 31, 2018
  3. Windows 7 wont install drivers

+1

If you having an issue installing a driver that worked before you formatted or wont install on a fresh build, sometimes this means hardware damage

brandonwh64, Jul 31, 2018
  4. mlee49 Win User

installing driver update

Driver Update/install

Ok, so let me get the basics down first.

1st delete the old driver(software or one by one)
    2nd Install new drivers from download
    3rd test new drivers

Reboot after steps 1 & 2?

mlee49, Jul 31, 2018
Thema:

installing driver update

1. installing driver update - Similar Threads - installing driver update

2. Drivers not installed and can't update

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Drivers not installed and can't update: I really need help, my usb devices keep saying they don't have drivers, none of my usb sticks have drivers in device manager, my HyperX headset usb lead doesn't have drivers so I can't use it on my PC and now my webcam has decided it doesn't have drivers and won't work. Tried...
  3. Driver update installs driver that needs; equires further installation.

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Driver update installs driver that needs; equires further installation.: Arduino IDE ver. 2.1.1 and Arduino IDE ver. 1.8.18 can't talk to a USB-SERIAL CH340 COM4 after Windows 11 update. Updated driver and Event log indicates;Device USB\VID_1A86&PID_7523\6&13ec46dd&0&1 requires further installation.Uninstall driver, restart computer and Event log...
  4. Driver update installs driver that needs; equires further installation.

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Driver update installs driver that needs; equires further installation.: Arduino IDE ver. 2.1.1 and Arduino IDE ver. 1.8.18 can't talk to a USB-SERIAL CH340 COM4 after Windows 11 update. Updated driver and Event log indicates;Device USB\VID_1A86&PID_7523\6&13ec46dd&0&1 requires further installation.Uninstall driver, restart computer and Event log...
  5. Driver updates attempting to install driver daily

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    Driver updates attempting to install driver daily: W10 Pro Version 10.0.19041 I just peeked at W10 update history because Belarc Adviser software indicated a security update was missing. While Im dealing with that I also noticed that Windows has been attempting to update my printer driver on a daily basis. Im glad I ran into...
  6. Driver Install and updates

Driver Install and updates: Can someone help me please? I accidentally uninstalled the Generic PnP Monitor driver, now my PC has a black screen. how can i fix it. It is an Hp 250 G5 laptop. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/driver-install-and-updates/5a372979-9e05-4485-9adb-95b483f03a6f
  7. Problems installing driver updates

Problems installing driver updates: Cannot install Intel Rapid Storage or Intel Management Engine components updates. Below is what happens when I try to install them. Any help greatly appreciated. Hope I have this in correct area. 114817
  8. Driver Updates Fail to Install.

Driver Updates Fail to Install.: So i went to check for updates, it found 2 updates for my sound and video cards. The new drivers were downloaded... But failed to install, giving me the following error: 0x8024007. If i check for updates again, Windows Update will not find the drivers anymore, they...
  9. Download Driver Updates - But not Install

Download Driver Updates - But not Install: Can I configure Windows 10 to download Driver updates but not install them? I would like to review the Driver Updates separately and possibly install at a later time.. 97487
  10. Windows Update not installing drivers

Windows Update not installing drivers: So I just performed a clean install and after running windows update it failed to install some drivers. Not sure which drivers I need now since I thought windows is supposed to install the right ones on its own. [img] [img] [img] [img] 15890