Windows 10: Installing realtek does nothing

Discus and support Installing realtek does nothing in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware to solve the problem; I recently installed Realtek audio manager and it didn't seem to do anything. It is not in the control panel or device manager. It is listed as a... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware' started by John_088, Aug 9, 2018.

1. John_088 Win User

Installing realtek does nothing

I recently installed Realtek audio manager and it didn't seem to do anything. It is not in the control panel or device manager. It is listed as a program in the programs and features in the control panel.

:)

John_088, Aug 9, 2018
  2. amaan07 Win User

The Ultimate Realtek HD Audio Driver Mod for Windows 10

Please provide step by step installation of Realtek APO driver and Realtek official driver..

amaan07, Aug 9, 2018
  3. alanfox2000, Aug 9, 2018
  4. Jayce Win User

The Ultimate Realtek HD Audio Driver Mod for Windows 10

I had the realtek error when using the installer, so I did these step and It Worked

1.Go Open up device manager
    2. Go under sound,video, and game controllers
    3. Find Realtek High Definition Audio
    4. Right click and hit update driver
    5. Browse my computer for driver software
    6. Let me pick from a list of available drivers on my computer
    7. Click Have Disk and hit browse
    8. Click on the Realtek HD Audio mod folder and look for win64
    9. Click on the HDXRT4 and click ok,
    10. Click Next and Yes
    After it is done, restart the PC

You should be good then and also make sure before doing these steps that you have driver enforcement disabled.

Jayce, Aug 9, 2018
Thema:

1. Installing realtek does nothing - Similar Threads - Installing realtek does

2. Realtek HD audio driver does not install

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Realtek HD audio driver does not install: Hi, Realtek HD audio driver from Intel did not work anymore. Downloaded new version, started Install, devices were deleted and had to restart laptop but does not finish the install. So, no device installed, no sound. Do you have a solution?...
  3. Microsoft Store "install" button does nothing.

in Microsoft Windows 10 Store
    Microsoft Store "install" button does nothing.: Nothing happens when I click "install" on the Microsoft store. I open up the Sea of Thieves page, click install, it prompts me which drive I'd like to install it on, I select my Hard drive I run multiple hard drives and click install again. Nothing happens though. no prompt,...
  4. Windows Store Install Button Does Nothing

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    Windows Store Install Button Does Nothing: Earlier I bought Forza and tried to install it. I changed the drive from "C:" to "D:" because I didn't have enough space to store it. When I click the install button it doesn't do anything. However, when I try installing it on another drive it works fine. I've tried...
  5. Install Button Does Nothing

in Microsoft Windows 10 Store
    Install Button Does Nothing: Earlier I bought Forza and tried to install it. I changed the drive from "C:" to "D:" because I didn't have enough space to store it. When I click the install button it doesn't do anything. However, when I try installing it on another drive it works fine. I've tried...
  6. the install button in the store does nothing

the install button in the store does nothing: when i try to install anything from the microsoft store im unable too, i click the install button but nothing happens, i dont even get an error code submitted by /u/TysoPiccaso [link] [comments]...
  7. Microsoft Store install button does nothing

Microsoft Store install button does nothing: Hi, I want to install an app from Microsoft Store, but when i get the option to choose the drive i wish to install the app, i choose the drive, but clicking install does nothing and also no error shows up or neither the pop-up window showing the drives closes....
  8. Xbox Beta Installer does nothing at all

Xbox Beta Installer does nothing at all: I'm trying to install the new Xbox app and the installer actually does nothing. It doesn't open anything, it doesn't attempt to install, nothing. This issue has persisted for months and over the course of several reboots. submitted by /u/RTSUbiytsa [link] [comments]...
  9. Windows Store 'Install' Button Does Nothing.

Windows Store 'Install' Button Does Nothing.: I've been trying to install Nvidia Control Panel and Realtek Audio Console for the past few months after getting my laptop Dell XPS 15 9570 and after going to the Windows Store, I click the install button and intially everything just freezes and it doesn't work anymore so I'm...
  10. Windows 10 doesn't recognize headphones - Installing Realtek does nothing

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    Windows 10 doesn't recognize headphones - Installing Realtek does nothing: All of sudden the headphones plugged into the front jack of my Lenovo ThinkCentre M720 Windows 10/64-bit are no longer recognized. It appeared that Realtek Audio Manager came with this machine and tried to run that from the start menu but the program would never start. So I...

Users found this page by searching for:

1. i install realstek but nothing happens

2. realtek audio driver install does nothing

3. my realtek folder in files has nothing in i

4. realtech adio installed but does nothing