Windows 10: Installing SADES heaphone drivers on Windows 10

Discus and support Installing SADES heaphone drivers on Windows 10 in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware to solve the problem; Hello everyone, First of all, thanks for your time reading and trying to help. I have a SADES SA-903 headphone, which supports virtual 7.1 audio,... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware' started by TheAlchemist, May 10, 2015.

1. Installing SADES heaphone drivers on Windows 10

Hello everyone,

First of all, thanks for your time reading and trying to help.
    I have a SADES SA-903 headphone, which supports virtual 7.1 audio, and tried to install the drivers for it (so I can configure it to use the 7.1 configuration instead of stereo), but with no success - both downloaded and companion-CD, when trying to execute the setup.exe file, just show me the "Don't support this platform" message.

I already tried the compatibility mode (for Windows 8.1, Windows 8 and Windows 7) with no luck.

Does anyone knows what I could be trying? Or if I'm missing something? Any help will be appreciated.

Thanks in advance,

Marcelo

:)

TheAlchemist, May 10, 2015

2. USB Audio device not recognized on Windows 10

I have been having a recurring issue with any USB any devices being recognized on Windows 10, even ones that don't require drivers. Specifically I just bought a SADES A60/OMG plug and play headset and the system simply won't recognize it at all and regulates
    it to 'other devices' in the device manager when it's not even supposed to require a driver. Here is a link to the headset. Why won't it just recognize it? It should just plug and play.

USB Gaming Headset-SADES A60/OMG Computer Over Ear Stereo Heaphones With Microphone Noise Isolating Volume Control LED Light (Black+White) For PC & MAC:Amazon:Computers & Accessories

David5000_640, May 10, 2015
  3. JACOBMOAK Win User
    When I plug in my Sades A60 USB headset it does not have audio

Original Title: Sades A60

I recently built a computer and installed Windows 10 on it, but when I plug in my Sades A60 USB headset it does not have audio. Earbuds work fine, but these do not.

JACOBMOAK, May 10, 2015
  4. Mystere Win User

Installing SADES heaphone drivers on Windows 10

You're probably stuck waiting for the vendor to update their drivers to support Windows 10. I know you don't want to hear that, but if the software specifically checks version numbers there's not much that can be done.

Mystere, May 10, 2015
  5. Yep, just thought that would be the most common answer but hey, asking never hurts, right? (or almost never...) *chuckle

Thanks anyway.

TheAlchemist, Apr 5, 2018
Thema:

Installing SADES heaphone drivers on Windows 10

1. Installing SADES heaphone drivers on Windows 10 - Similar Threads - Installing SADES heaphone

2. Windows 10 Bluetooth Driver for Heaphones Stereo Download

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Windows 10 Bluetooth Driver for Heaphones Stereo Download: HiI have a pair of Sony WH-1000XM4 Bluetooth headphones, which since I reinstalled Windows 10 last month, have only been able to connect in Hands-free Audio mode and not in Stereo. Consequently my headphones are unusable as the audio on Hands-free Audio is very poor quality ,...
  3. Windows 10 Bluetooth Driver for Heaphones Stereo Download

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Windows 10 Bluetooth Driver for Heaphones Stereo Download: HiI have a pair of Sony WH-1000XM4 Bluetooth headphones, which since I reinstalled Windows 10 last month, have only been able to connect in Hands-free Audio mode and not in Stereo. Consequently my headphones are unusable as the audio on Hands-free Audio is very poor quality ,...
  4. Windows 10 Bluetooth Driver for Heaphones Stereo Download

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
  5. SADES SA-708GT

SADES SA-708GT: im not so much asking a question, but letting people know yes theyre older, but mine are 3 years old now and still work wonderfully if your using these on a PC you MUST USE A SPLITTER other wise they will not allow the mic to work. if using on an XBOX controller, your box...
  6. Sony heaphones not working

Sony heaphones not working: I have had a pair of MDR-XB650BT headphones for a little over a year now, and have been using them on my laptop without a problem until this week. Because they weren't registering on my iphone's devices list, I tried forgetting the device on my windows 10 Lenovo laptop, but...
  7. Sades Drivers Not Working

Sades Drivers Not Working: Hi I am using Sades R7 Headphone but when I install the driver it says headphone not detected but in the normal call, it works like a normal headphone. [ATTACH]...
  8. DTS Heaphone Not Working on Windows 10 - Resolved

DTS Heaphone Not Working on Windows 10 - Resolved: There have been quite a few posts recently about fixes for the DTS Headphone App not working on Windows 10. In particular, most people have a variation of the ASUS Tuf FX505 gaming laptop. This solution should also work for other laptops as well. I've found several...
  9. Sades 7.1 not working on windows 10

Sades 7.1 not working on windows 10: Hello dear reader, I had this headset for a few months now, it was working fine on windows 7 64bit, but once I've installed windows 10, I can't install it because it says something along these lines ''os isn't supported'' so yeah, that sucks, is there any way I can install...
  10. sades 902 headset driver

sades 902 headset driver: this is my second PC running win 10 X64 the first had no problems running this head set, but this PC will not load the driver, or find one to run it in 7.1 emulated, nor the microphone works, it just sees it as a 2 channel (left/right) headphones, is there a working driver,...