Windows 10: Installing Win 10 Educational on Laptop

Discus and support Installing Win 10 Educational on Laptop in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade to solve the problem; Hi, I'm trying to install the educational version of win 10 (Version 1803). From my unitversity, I got a direct link to https://e5.onthehub.com/... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade' started by scyyyyy, Aug 8, 2018.

1. scyyyyy Win User

Installing Win 10 Educational on Laptop

Hi, I'm trying to install the educational version of win 10 (Version 1803). From my unitversity, I got a direct link to https://e5.onthehub.com/ where I got my iso from.

My problem is: this iso is too big for a single layered DVD.

Tried Multylayered instead - did not work (1st stopped at 80% since there was a "missing file" (retried 4 times) | 2nd couldn't find the program that runs the key verifiaction | 3rd didn't start at all | 4th was a try where I extracted the iso and burned it as data DVD - wasn't acknowledged as boot up DVD tho.)

Tried USB stick but my laptop doesn't acknowledge sticks as a boot up medium

Tried the media creation center since I was hoping to be able to directly burn the DVD there, but I can't choose the ed version there and on my home pc I got win 10 home, so I fear my key won't work.

When stating "i have no serial" with the 2nd DVD i tried, the program threw the same error and quit.

There's no current system installed on the laptop, so I don't wanna upgrade a win 7 version or anything....

:)

scyyyyy, Aug 8, 2018

2. Fresh Install of Win 10 without Serial Key?

Looking to reformat a laptops HDD, and then reinstall Win 10 fresh. The problem is it came pre-installed with Win 8 and I did the free upgrade to Win 10. How exactly would I re-format the HDD, reinstall Win 10 and ensure it reactivates properly? I don't see a Win 8 serial key anywhere in the contents of the box.

Flogger23m, Aug 8, 2018
  3. Windows Education Issue

Are you have Windows 10 Education installed?

To find out if you have the right edition installed:

Click Start > Settings > Update & security > Activation > Edition.

If you don't have the right edition installed, you will need to download and install it.

Step 1:

Download Windows 10 Education ISO files

If you attend a college or university, your institution might provide you with the Education edition of Windows 10. If you are only provided with a license (product key), you can download the .ISO file from the Microsoft Download Academic Products website.

Go to the following link: https://www.microsoft.com/en-us/software-download/vlacademicISO

Installing Win 10 Educational on Laptop 9b4ebea7-eec2-4952-bf58-fc24a900ff8a.png

Scroll down then enter your Windows 10 Education product key, then click verify

Installing Win 10 Educational on Laptop 4b50baf3-7735-4510-a5df-60c21b90e0cf.png

Step 2: Create a bootable copy:

Step 3: perform a clean install:

Andre Da Costa, Aug 8, 2018
  4. Installing Win 10 Educational on Laptop

Andre Da Costa, Aug 8, 2018
Thema:

Installing Win 10 Educational on Laptop

1. Installing Win 10 Educational on Laptop - Similar Threads - Installing Educational Laptop

2. downgrading Win 10 education to Win 10 pro

in Windows 10 Gaming
    downgrading Win 10 education to Win 10 pro: I bought a Lenovo n23 80ur from Ebay and it was supposed to have Win 10 Pro but it has Win 10 Education. I need to downgrade to Win 10 pro. There is an OEM key in it. Is there a way to get the Pro version with this OEM key? And if I hard reset it how wo uld I go about doing...
  3. downgrading Win 10 education to Win 10 pro

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    downgrading Win 10 education to Win 10 pro: I bought a Lenovo n23 80ur from Ebay and it was supposed to have Win 10 Pro but it has Win 10 Education. I need to downgrade to Win 10 pro. There is an OEM key in it. Is there a way to get the Pro version with this OEM key? And if I hard reset it how wo uld I go about doing...
  4. downgrading Win 10 education to Win 10 pro

in Windows 10 Updates and Activation
  5. Education vs Pro education - WIN 10

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    Education vs Pro education - WIN 10: My friend needs my help to format some computers at a new school.The school already has office 365 educational licese.I just downloaded WIN 10 ISO. I found there are two version one called education and other Pro education. What are the difference please?Which version can I...
  6. Education vs Pro education - WIN 10

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Education vs Pro education - WIN 10: My friend needs my help to format some computers at a new school.The school already has office 365 educational licese.I just downloaded WIN 10 ISO. I found there are two version one called education and other Pro education. What are the difference please?Which version can I...
  7. Education vs Pro education - WIN 10

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
  8. Can't install Win 10 Education

Can't install Win 10 Education: Hi all, I have a laptop that previously had Win 10 Enterprise on it (OEM), installed by my department. I formatted the C partition and am now trying to install Win 10 Education with a valid key. The installer installs Win 10 Home, and when I enter my key to upgrade, I keep...
  9. win 10 64 education x3

win 10 64 education x3: i have 3 machines with win10 64 education license please how do i update 2 win 10 64 pro please? *** Email address is removed for privacy *** also y isn't my avatar animated!...
  10. Disk image for Win 10 Education

Disk image for Win 10 Education: I am getting ready to build a new PC and recieved a product key from my university. I woud like to create a boot drive and was curious if there is a specific ISO that I need to download for the Education edition....