Windows 10: INSTALLING WINDOWS 10 AND DELETING WINDOWS 8.1

Discus and support INSTALLING WINDOWS 10 AND DELETING WINDOWS 8.1 in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade to solve the problem; I have windows 8.1 loaded currently. I am trying to install windows 10 (purchased from PC Currys). Loaded it on my laptop. Now how do i delete windows... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade' started by Tuba b, Aug 13, 2018.

1. Tuba b Win User

INSTALLING WINDOWS 10 AND DELETING WINDOWS 8.1

I have windows 8.1 loaded currently. I am trying to install windows 10 (purchased from PC Currys). Loaded it on my laptop. Now how do i delete windows 8.1 and have my laptop running on Windows 10.

:)

Tuba b, Aug 13, 2018

2. Installing Windows 10 using Windows 7 key

Nope, you need to install Windows 10 first and make sure the Windows 7 key is transferred to your Windows account after you've installed Windows 10 (not quite sure how that works). I missed the last step and I could not activate Windows 10 after a re-install... Microsoft seem to have done everything they can to make it a PITA. Also, it's technically too late to do this now anyhow, as the upgrade offer has expired. But KMSPico works quite well...

As for getting rid of Windows, delete the Windows folder.

TheLostSwede, Aug 13, 2018
  3. Monk.e83 Win User
    Unlocked Realtek HD Audio Drivers Windows 7 & 8 (With Dolby Digital Live and DTS Interactive)

DTS supported natively by Windows 8/8.1 and it should work on windows 10 too just DDL require to unlock your driver .

Monk.e83, Aug 13, 2018
  4. INSTALLING WINDOWS 10 AND DELETING WINDOWS 8.1

windows xp installation and dual core am

could someone please list the steps they follow to install windows with a dual core processor and windows xp service pack to. I'm reletively new to amd dual core and i feel i'm missing a step. All help will be appreciated. thanx

exodusprime1337, Aug 13, 2018
Thema:

INSTALLING WINDOWS 10 AND DELETING WINDOWS 8.1

1. INSTALLING WINDOWS 10 AND DELETING WINDOWS 8.1 - Similar Threads - INSTALLING DELETING

2. I have just installed win 11 again in my pc and every driver was I think deleted and I...

in Windows 10 Gaming
    I have just installed win 11 again in my pc and every driver was I think deleted and I...: my computer is open but I can't connect to internet maybe some driver error.is there any solution to it?There is no button of internet or wifi coming.Pls reply immediatelyNo button on my keyboard is working I think all drivers are not working.i have just installed windows...
  3. I have just installed win 11 again in my pc and every driver was I think deleted and I...

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    I have just installed win 11 again in my pc and every driver was I think deleted and I...: my computer is open but I can't connect to internet maybe some driver error.is there any solution to it?There is no button of internet or wifi coming.Pls reply immediatelyNo button on my keyboard is working I think all drivers are not working.i have just installed windows...
  4. Would installing windows on a SSD affect my dynamic harddisk setup? Can I delete Individual...

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Would installing windows on a SSD affect my dynamic harddisk setup? Can I delete Individual...: I had set up Dynamic HDD without knowing what it was in the past and now I have the need to Install windows, the setup is something like this https://i.imgur.com/bnwThjd.png The forum is not accepting my images for some reasonI reinstalled windows and none of the drives...
  5. Would installing windows on a SSD affect my dynamic harddisk setup? Can I delete Individual...

Would installing windows on a SSD affect my dynamic harddisk setup? Can I delete Individual...: I had set up Dynamic HDD without knowing what it was in the past and now I have the need to Install windows, the setup is something like this https://i.imgur.com/bnwThjd.png The forum is not accepting my images for some reasonI reinstalled windows and none of the drives...
  6. While installing windows, I deleted everything from my drive and now I see that the drive...

in Windows 10 Gaming
    While installing windows, I deleted everything from my drive and now I see that the drive...: I was installing windows and then I deleted my drive by mistake. Then it said my drive was not the GPT partition style so I couldnt install on that drive. Most turorials online suggest using cmd to convert the drive to GPT but cause I have wiped it its not there. Will I have...
  7. While installing windows, I deleted everything from my drive and now I see that the drive...

While installing windows, I deleted everything from my drive and now I see that the drive...: I was installing windows and then I deleted my drive by mistake. Then it said my drive was not the GPT partition style so I couldnt install on that drive. Most turorials online suggest using cmd to convert the drive to GPT but cause I have wiped it its not there. Will I have...
  8. While installing windows, I deleted everything from my drive and now I see that the drive...

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
  9. Installing UEFI or EFI windows 10 is much complicated if once EFI partition deleted.

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Installing UEFI or EFI windows 10 is much complicated if once EFI partition deleted.: There were some errors on old windows 10, the time I was working to fix the errors using Recovery mode Command Prompt I used command 'Clean' on windows disk I was to plan a new install.I was unaware about the problems if once the EFI partition is deleted this is going very...
  10. Installing UEFI or EFI windows 10 is much complicated if once EFI partition deleted.

Installing UEFI or EFI windows 10 is much complicated if once EFI partition deleted.: There were some errors on old windows 10, the time I was working to fix the errors using Recovery mode Command Prompt I used command 'Clean' on windows disk I was to plan a new install.I was unaware about the problems if once the EFI partition is deleted this is going very...