Windows 10: Installing Windows 10 from Microsoft download USB, keeps say there is a corrupt install file

Discus and support Installing Windows 10 from Microsoft download USB, keeps say there is a corrupt install file in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade to solve the problem; Used multiple methods of re-install of windows, after update stopped computer from boot up. Could not repair, went to clean install. Keep getting... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade' started by ArnieN, Jul 22, 2018.

1. ArnieN Win User

Installing Windows 10 from Microsoft download USB, keeps say there is a corrupt install file

Used multiple methods of re-install of windows, after update stopped computer from boot up. Could not repair, went to clean install.

Keep getting this message, even with using ISO, and USB, download from Microsoft. Is there a solution?

:)

ArnieN, Jul 22, 2018
  2. CK011885 Win User

Installing Windows 10 on New PC?

I'm going to be building a new PC on Christmas and want to install Windows 10 on it. I have Windows 10 on my current PC, which I installed upgrading from 8.1 with the files on a USB. How do I go about installing a clean copy of Windows 10 on this new PC? I think I recall something about installing it once makes Microsoft recognize your hardware, but since this will be a PC I'm not sure what steps I need to take. Do I need to go 8.1 -> 10 or is there a method of going directly to 10?

CK011885, Jul 22, 2018
  3. r.h.p Win User
    Installing Windows 10 on New PC?

What's your intended PC specs ??

r.h.p, Jul 22, 2018
  4. RCoon Win User

Installing Windows 10 from Microsoft download USB, keeps say there is a corrupt install file

I'm trying to install windows 10 in new computer from USB drive.

I don't really understand what you're saying.

You have two options:

A) Have a previously licensed version of Windows 7 or 8 on a PC, run the GWX upgrade to Windows 10 (which then swaps your Windows 7/8 key to a Windows 10 license), then do a clean install and Microsoft will automatically license that PC provided the motherboard is installed.

B) Have a Windows 10 license, install Windows 10 on the PC as a clean install, and input that license.

RCoon, Jul 22, 2018
Thema:

1. Installing Windows 10 from Microsoft download USB, keeps say there is a corrupt install file - Similar Threads - Installing Microsoft download

2. ARK IT SAYS ITS DOWNLOADED BUT THERE IS NO INSTALL FILE

in Windows 10 Gaming
    ARK IT SAYS ITS DOWNLOADED BUT THERE IS NO INSTALL FILE: i dont know what to do i ran a repair and reset on ark uninstalled and reinstalled and none of it worked https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/ark-it-says-its-downloaded-but-there-is-no-install/0aaa591c-c374-455a-810e-75dba952758a
  3. ARK IT SAYS ITS DOWNLOADED BUT THERE IS NO INSTALL FILE

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    ARK IT SAYS ITS DOWNLOADED BUT THERE IS NO INSTALL FILE: i dont know what to do i ran a repair and reset on ark uninstalled and reinstalled and none of it worked https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/ark-it-says-its-downloaded-but-there-is-no-install/0aaa591c-c374-455a-810e-75dba952758a
  4. Windows have corrupted files after fresh install from usb

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Windows have corrupted files after fresh install from usb: Hello I fresh install my windows a couple of times and when i always use /sfc scannow i will have corrupted files. What is wrong ?Here is the log file : https://drive.google.com/file/d/1ciQezsLL6ifByXduUDx0AlddLZbxoPMX/view?usp=sharing...
  5. Windows have corrupted files after fresh install from usb

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Windows have corrupted files after fresh install from usb: Hello I fresh install my windows a couple of times and when i always use /sfc scannow i will have corrupted files. What is wrong ?Here is the log file : https://drive.google.com/file/d/1ciQezsLL6ifByXduUDx0AlddLZbxoPMX/view?usp=sharing...
  6. Windows have corrupted files after fresh install from usb

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
  7. Windows 10 corrupt on Laptop need to create install from usb

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    Windows 10 corrupt on Laptop need to create install from usb: Hi basically the subject shows the problem after my laptop was stuck loading updates for 8 hours I shut it down. It will reboot but does not load the desktop the message windows\systm32\config system profile\desktop missing appears. I have a blank usb and a working PC. What...
  8. Bootmgr image is corrupt on Windows 10 installer USB.

Bootmgr image is corrupt on Windows 10 installer USB.: I have tried to reinstall Windows 10 on my computer. I have changed the boot order, so the USB was the first. After restarting, I got this message: "BOOTMGR image is corrupt. The system cannot boot." I tried to look for solutions, but all topics I have found was about the...
  9. Third install of windows, File system keeps corrupting

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    Third install of windows, File system keeps corrupting: So recently I built myself a new pc, I installed windows 7, everything worked fine for a while until after installing a few updates, I started to get frequent bluescreens and freezes so i tried startup repair, sfc /scannow, chkdsk, i did a memory test to see if that might...
  10. Windows 10 Installation keeps booting from USB after clean install

Windows 10 Installation keeps booting from USB after clean install: I got a HP Notebook yesterday that had Windows 8.1 on it. Today I decided I wanted to reinstall Windows 10 (not upgrade, but clean install) on it and I do have experience in reinstalling operating systems. I reinstalled Windows 10 from a USB stick and when the computer...