Windows 10: Installing Windows 10 on a "New PC" (Error 0xc0000225)

Discus and support Installing Windows 10 on a "New PC" (Error 0xc0000225) in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade to solve the problem; I built this computer out of salvage parts. The computer's parts are from multiple ages. The computer uses most of its parts from the old computer HP... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade' started by Nate12, Jun 2, 2017.

1. Nate12 Win User

Installing Windows 10 on a "New PC" (Error 0xc0000225)

I built this computer out of salvage parts. The computer's parts are from multiple ages. The computer uses most of its parts from the old computer HP Workstation xw4200, very old I know (the hard drive is brand new fyi). I am trying to install windows from a USB. I installed the whole Media Creation Tool stuff onto the USB, plugged it in and booted from it. After waiting about 25 minutes an error occurred "Error 0xc0000225". I tried again, the same outcome. I looked at some windows recovery stuff, the only "quality" one I could find was 20$. I was wondering if I could make a Windows Recovery Drive from the computer I am on currently, would it mess anything up? Anyway, any tips on what I should do? (The computer BIOS is very old like 2005, also the BIOS is picking up the hard drive that I picked)
    Thanks for reading, please tell me what I need to do to successfully download windows 10 for this PC.

:)

Nate12, Jun 2, 2017
  2. atikuruu Win User

5800 XM " General: System Error " on saving music file

WHAT CAN I DO NOW

atikuruu, Jun 2, 2017
  3. Adee247 Win User
    5800 XM " General: System Error " on saving music file

I also cannot save any new music to my gallery. I can find it under Applications and File Manager, but cannot see this music in the Gallery. when I refresh my library, I get an error say "file is corrupted" and no new files were added. I don't think it is
    my sd card as it still saves new files. No problem with pictures.

Pls help. I realy love my Nokia, but this is killing it for me as I can't add new music to my library and create new playlists...

Thanks

Adee247, Jun 2, 2017
  4. dalchina New Member

0xc0000225: Fix for Windows Vista, 7, 8, 8.1, 10

Basic boot issues.

I would guess you've a low probability of success, given the age of the BIOS, and the uncertainty as to whether you will be able to get a compatible set of drivers.

25 mins is too short for the installation to be complete.

Presumably you have downloaded an appropriate ISO. I guess you are referring to how to install Win 10.

Here's a guide as to how to do it- success is another matter.
    Clean Install Windows 10 Windows 10 Installation Upgrade Tutorials

Taking a different line, one thing you might try to verify the integrity of what you've built, purely on a 'let's see what happens' basis is to download and boot from Kyhi's boot DVD/drive (from the top of the Software and Apps section. This is a Win 10 boot disk. That would at least let you see if Win 10 has a chance of running on a purely practical basis; there are plenty of diagnostic utilities provided - a very useful tool.

And are you sure your processor meets Win 10 requirements?
    Does Windows 10 require the CPU to support PAE? | www.infopackets.com

dalchina, Jun 2, 2017
  5. Fafhrd Win User
    Fafhrd, Apr 4, 2018
Thema:

1. Installing Windows 10 on a "New PC" (Error 0xc0000225) - Similar Threads - Installing Error 0xc0000225

2. Can't install Windows 11/10 on a new device. 0xc0000225 error message

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Can't install Windows 11/10 on a new device. 0xc0000225 error message: Hi.I've had trouble Installing Windows 11/10 on my newly build PC. I used the Media creation tool for win11 and made a bootable USB. When i plugged it into my new pc and booted it up, i got the message "Your PC/Device needs to be repaired. The application or operating system...
  3. Error 0xc0000225

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    Error 0xc0000225: My laptop wont start and has the Error 0xc0000225 and I am unable to go into safe mode meaning my only other option is to get a disk/USB with a recovery tool. However, I dont have a USB/disc or a functioning computer to download the tool onto. Any suggestions would be helpful...
  4. Windows 10 Won't Start Error 0xc0000225

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    Windows 10 Won't Start Error 0xc0000225: Hi! My Windows 10 desktop pc won't boot. Steps that created the issue: I clicked the scan my disk in the notifications and it says to restart my pc. After scanning on startup, the error popup saying it can't start, so it tries to automatic repair, but no luck. The error...
  5. Error 0xc0000225

Error 0xc0000225: So whenever i try to reset my pc, by using shift restart. I always get an error saying i need to repair my pc befor ei can do this. Ive looked up viedos on how to fix it but most of them say use command prompt but i cant open anythibg using shift restart. Of anyone has info...
  6. Windows 10 boot error 0xc0000225.

Windows 10 boot error 0xc0000225.: Recently I was trying to install another boot system on my Windows 10 volume system with a tool to install a dual boot system without a CD/DVD or USB, but after I've failed I have opened my Windows 10 volume system and there was too many files, and there was a "Unstaill.exe"...
  7. Error 0xc0000225

Error 0xc0000225: Since downloading Windows 10 onto my Gateway PC I have problems not only with the above error but also having restart freezes every time I use it. Could some let me know how I go about fixing them. I have gone through the computer looking for answers and tried some of them...
  8. Windows 10 installation 0xc0000225

Windows 10 installation 0xc0000225: Greetings fellows, Just veen struggling to install windows 10 over the past few days and am at my wits end to be honest. The basic premise of the issue is that windows seems to be struggling to install, when i have had no issues before. I created the boot media through...
  9. Error 0xc0000225

Error 0xc0000225: Hello. My computer is a 2-year old HP Pavilion x360 running Windows 10. My computer has been down for the count for around two weeks and fortunately, I haven't needed to boot up my computer as I have recently finished school. When it went to rest, I could not "wake" it by...
  10. Can't boot installation USB with Windows 10: 'Error code: 0xc0000225'

Can't boot installation USB with Windows 10: 'Error code: 0xc0000225': I wanted to install a fresh version of Windows 10 on my Local Disk 'C' partition. Therefore, I made a bootable Windows 10 USB with Rufus and proceeded with the setup. However, I ended up deleting my 'C' partition (the other partitions I had were left untouched). I still...
Tags: