Windows 10: Installing Windows 10 x64 english

Discus and support Installing Windows 10 x64 english in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade to solve the problem; Hey guys, I tried installing windows 10 x64 english (my language is slovakia) but everytime WU download slovak drivers (gpu,audio..) Is here someway... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade' started by jaknapceu, May 21, 2016.

1. jaknapceu Win User

Installing Windows 10 x64 english

Hey guys,
    I tried installing windows 10 x64 english (my language is slovakia) but everytime WU download slovak drivers (gpu,audio..)
    Is here someway to get english drivers?

:)

jaknapceu, May 21, 2016
  2. mandar1ns Win User

Cumulative Update for Windows 10

Cumulative Update for Windows 10 Version 1511 for x64-based Systems (KB3135173) Failed to install every day till i hide it !

Cumulative Update for Windows 10 Version 1511 for x64-based Systems (KB3140743) Failed to install start showing today!

How The F fix it ? already it is approxy for 2 month!

Sorry for my English!

mandar1ns, May 21, 2016
  3. Milzee999 Win User
    Spell check not working in IE11 since Feature update to Windows 10, version 1703 installed

Problem was resolved since English (United Kingdom) LanguagePack - Windows 10 Version 1703 for x64-based Systems - (KB4016509) [en-GB_LP] was installed.

This must have been a known issue as this update was made available and downloaded the day after 2017-06 Cumulative Update for Windows 10 Version 1703 for x64-based Systems (KB4022725) was installed.

Milzee999, May 21, 2016
  4. Installing Windows 10 x64 english

Make sure, that english is selected instead of recommended settings.

TairikuOkami, May 31, 2016
Thema:

Installing Windows 10 x64 english

1. Installing Windows 10 x64 english - Similar Threads - Installing x64 english

2. Windows 10 Installed Language Pack. Windows Store Apps still in English or particular English

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Windows 10 Installed Language Pack. Windows Store Apps still in English or particular English: Hallo,I installed German Language and changed language to German. Everything except Windows Store Apps Settings, Calculator, Photos, etc are German.Windows Store Apps are remaining English or only translated particularly German.Anyone facing similar issues with Language...
  3. Windows 10 Installed Language Pack. Windows Store Apps still in English or particular English

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Windows 10 Installed Language Pack. Windows Store Apps still in English or particular English: Hallo,I installed German Language and changed language to German. Everything except Windows Store Apps Settings, Calculator, Photos, etc are German.Windows Store Apps are remaining English or only translated particularly German.Anyone facing similar issues with Language...
  4. Windows 10/11 installation in English

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Windows 10/11 installation in English: I live in a European country where English is not the first language, and I cannot find an English version of Windows 10 or 11. I would like to install the local version of Windows 10 or 11 but in the English language. How can I do that?...
  5. Windows 10/11 installation in English

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Windows 10/11 installation in English: I live in a European country where English is not the first language, and I cannot find an English version of Windows 10 or 11. I would like to install the local version of Windows 10 or 11 but in the English language. How can I do that?...
  6. Windows 10/11 installation in English

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
  7. how come it´s almost impossible to install non Latin fonts on english windows 10 x64 pro...

in Windows 10 Customization
    how come it´s almost impossible to install non Latin fonts on english windows 10 x64 pro...: I´m a graphic designer/designer but have scripts and written languages as a hobby. On my mac I can install every font there is, and I mean nonlatin fonts. But hardly ever work on non of my windows machines.I would also love to have the ability to work with them when I work,...
  8. windows 10 install in french by default want it in english

in Windows 10 Customization
    windows 10 install in french by default want it in english: hello i have a user that have windows 10 in french but he want the system in English i install the English language pack and check the setting in admin language setting some part are in English but some other remain in french like the recycle bin etc...any idea ?...
  9. windows 10 pro x64 v2004 installation

in Windows 10 Support
    windows 10 pro x64 v2004 installation: I installed windows 10 pro v 2004 x64 as clean install from booting from USB win10 iso to install in second SSD drive (first drive has same win10 version installed which I want to remove) The installation completed successfully on rebooting I found the option of dual windows...
  10. W10 1909 x64 ISO English and English-International downloads swapped?

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    W10 1909 x64 ISO English and English-International downloads swapped?: Yesterday I downloaded several ISO files from https://www.microsoft.com/en-in/software-download/windows10 (if you download from a W10 OS you only get offered to use Media Creation Tool which you can circumvent by using a User Agent Switcher Extension and for instance select...

Users found this page by searching for:

1. windows 10 x64 english