Windows 10: Installing Windows 11 on new PC.

Discus and support Installing Windows 11 on new PC. in Windows 10 Gaming to solve the problem; I'm currently using Windows 10, have never upgraded to Windows 11. I'm upgrading my PC new mobo, CPU, ram and am wondering can I use a Windows 11 USB... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Gaming' started by Immodium, Feb 21, 2024.

1. Immodium Win User

Installing Windows 11 on new PC.

I'm currently using Windows 10, have never upgraded to Windows 11. I'm upgrading my PC new mobo, CPU, ram and am wondering can I use a Windows 11 USB install and login to my Microsoft account? Or do I need to install Windows 10 and upgrade to 11?I don't know if my digital license will allow installing 11 directly as I've not upgraded to it.

:)

Immodium, Feb 21, 2024

2. windows xp installation and dual core am

could someone please list the steps they follow to install windows with a dual core processor and windows xp service pack to. I'm reletively new to amd dual core and i feel i'm missing a step. All help will be appreciated. thanx

exodusprime1337, Feb 21, 2024
  3. CK011885 Win User
    Installing Windows 10 on New PC?

I'm going to be building a new PC on Christmas and want to install Windows 10 on it. I have Windows 10 on my current PC, which I installed upgrading from 8.1 with the files on a USB. How do I go about installing a clean copy of Windows 10 on this new PC? I think I recall something about installing it once makes Microsoft recognize your hardware, but since this will be a PC I'm not sure what steps I need to take. Do I need to go 8.1 -> 10 or is there a method of going directly to 10?

CK011885, Feb 21, 2024
  4. r.h.p Win User

Installing Windows 10 on New PC?

What's your intended PC specs ??

r.h.p, Feb 21, 2024
Thema:

1. Installing Windows 11 on new PC. - Similar Threads - Installing

2. Activate Windows after installing Win11 from Win10 without activating beforehand

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Activate Windows after installing Win11 from Win10 without activating beforehand: I downloaded the Windows 11 23h2 ISO from the website and created a PXE image with MDT and WDS. Once the install was completed and I tried to activate windows it says it "can not validate my Product Key". I did not activate Windows 10 Pro system before installing the new...
  3. Activate Windows after installing Win11 from Win10 without activating beforehand

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Activate Windows after installing Win11 from Win10 without activating beforehand: I downloaded the Windows 11 23h2 ISO from the website and created a PXE image with MDT and WDS. Once the install was completed and I tried to activate windows it says it "can not validate my Product Key". I did not activate Windows 10 Pro system before installing the new...
  4. Activate Windows after installing Win11 from Win10 without activating beforehand

in Windows 10 Updates and Activation
  5. why i cant install or play any game

why i cant install or play any game: can you please send me any hit then i can install or play any game please https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/why-i-cant-install-or-play-any-game/5c67dd01-a198-4d9a-b84e-9341b77bffe8
  6. why i cant install or play any game

in Windows 10 Gaming
    why i cant install or play any game: can you please send me any hit then i can install or play any game please https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/why-i-cant-install-or-play-any-game/5c67dd01-a198-4d9a-b84e-9341b77bffe8
  7. User Account Control keeps popping up with only the no option. Cant install anything to PC....

in Windows 10 Gaming
    User Account Control keeps popping up with only the no option. Cant install anything to PC....: User Account Control keeps popping up with only the no option. Cant install anything to PC. Do you want to allow app to make Changes to PC https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/user-account-control-keeps-popping-up-with-only/09a54232-4000-4cd7-bac1-e8dcd2bdc20f
  8. User Account Control keeps popping up with only the no option. Cant install anything to PC....

User Account Control keeps popping up with only the no option. Cant install anything to PC....: User Account Control keeps popping up with only the no option. Cant install anything to PC. Do you want to allow app to make Changes to PC https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/user-account-control-keeps-popping-up-with-only/09a54232-4000-4cd7-bac1-e8dcd2bdc20f
  9. User Account Control keeps popping up with only the no option. Cant install anything to PC....

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
  10. Windows 11 installed without consent

Windows 11 installed without consent: Windows 11 has been trying to force itself onto me for years. For years, I've refused, annoyed at the stupid screen telling me "Setting up" "Almost ready" to then ask me whether I want to install office and whether I want to "upgrade" to windows 11. The last day, an update...