Windows 10: Installing wireless driver

Discus and support Installing wireless driver in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware to solve the problem; I just reinstall my laptop with windows 10 Pro 64 bit, and i've done installing graphic and audio driver. But do i need wireless, bluetooth and LAN... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware' started by mikelferdinan, Jan 10, 2017.

1. Installing wireless driver

I just reinstall my laptop with windows 10 Pro 64 bit, and i've done installing graphic and audio driver. But do i need wireless, bluetooth and LAN driver ? because my wi-fi already work without driver, but for bluetooth and lan 'ive not try it yet.

:)

mikelferdinan, Jan 10, 2017
  2. auggy Win User

Frequent BSOD driver_irql_not_less_or_equal tcpip.sys

The issue may be with the Atheros wireless driver.

The presently installed Atheros wireless driver (Qcamain10x64.sys) appears to be from 2016.

Try installing the Killer Drivers Installation - 64bit from the following link which should update the Atheros wireless driver:

https://www.killernetworking.com/driver-downloads/item/killer-drivers-64bit

auggy, Jan 10, 2017
  3. xianjoong Win User
    Problem with wireless access point or wireless adapter keeps repeating

It's possible that it is the wireless card or the driver since it is affecting not just one computer. You might want to re-install the wireless adapter driver. Instead of Windows update, check for wireless adapter driver update.

xianjoong, Jan 10, 2017
  4. Berton Win User

Installing wireless driver

You probably got the Wireless/Wi-Fi with the Win10 install and probably also Bluetooth. On Notebooks Bluetooth can be part of the Wireless adapter. And you can check the LAN by plugging an Ethernet cable into the port and a port on the Modem/Router. It's not always necessary to install all drivers but who knows when you might want to use them. I got a new ASUS Desktop last month that includes Wireless and Bluetooth on the motherboard.

Berton, Jan 10, 2017
  5. spunk Win User
    What is the make and model# of your laptop?
    Go to Start/Search and type devmgmt.msc, right click the devmgmt results and Run As Administrator. In the Elevated Device Manager, any devices with Yellow flags need to have drivers installed. If you do not have any yellow flags, you don't need drivers, unless you are having a problem with that device.
    If you need drivers, go to the computer manufacturers Support/Download Drivers site. type in your make and model#, choose your version of Windows (ie) 32bit or 64bit and download whatever drivers you need from the Device Manager.

spunk, Apr 5, 2018
Thema:

Installing wireless driver

1. Installing wireless driver - Similar Threads - Installing wireless driver

2. Can't install wireless network driver

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Can't install wireless network driver: I recently bought thinkpad e15 gen 3. During the first hour of using i noticed that it serially loses an ability to identify WiFi networks. After hour one problem happened connected with windows blue screen led to windows did backup without my permission and at the desktop...
  3. Can't install wireless network driver

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Can't install wireless network driver: I recently bought thinkpad e15 gen 3. During the first hour of using i noticed that it serially loses an ability to identify WiFi networks. After hour one problem happened connected with windows blue screen led to windows did backup without my permission and at the desktop...
  4. Can't install wireless network driver

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
  5. Wireless adapter drivers will not install

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    Wireless adapter drivers will not install: Currently using an Asus PCE-AC68 Wireless adapter which works fine. Just upgraded to PCE-AC88 which I installed into the same PCI-e socket I had the AC68 in. Computer does not recognize the AC88 in Device Manager and the driver install .exe will not execute so no install...
  6. i can't install wireless driver

i can't install wireless driver: First of all, what are you trying to do with the operation systems ...You are making things worse. The point is to make things easier for users of win os systems. Problem with pnputil ..doesn't install driver. And if i can't install wireless driver how do you thing im...
  7. Wireless Network Adapter Driver is not Installed

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    Wireless Network Adapter Driver is not Installed: My windows 10 smartab (model: STW1050) will not recognize the network adapter. I have already ran the troubleshooter a million times it said "Windows did not detect a properly installed network adapter. If you have a network adapter, you will need to re-install the driver"...
  8. wireless driver

wireless driver: I M USING WIN 10 IN MY DESKTOP .......BUT THE PROBLEM IS MY WIFI IS NOT CONNECTING OR NOT SHOWING IN THE SYSTEM ....I WANT PROPER DRIVER TO CONNECT MY PC INTO A WIRELESS CONNECTION. when I check my driver it says its working properly but again wifi is not even showing ....
  9. wireless drivers

wireless drivers: Please help me install wireless drivers in my pc windows 10 version 1803 https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/wireless-drivers/1f4f0959-769e-447c-94ae-84cdd707c0eb
  10. Is Dell Wireless Driver install needed

Is Dell Wireless Driver install needed: Noticed in control panel that Dell wireless driver progam is installed on my Dell 660. I use wired connections for the pc to my modem and don't know if it is necessary as I do not have any wireless items connected. A wifi finder program shows three items being on when I only...