Windows 10: Installing

Discus and support Installing in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade to solve the problem; Will windows 10 download on a HP Pavilion ZV6000? 6613 Discussion in 'Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade' started by Braden04, Jun 1, 2015.

1. Braden04 Win User

Installing

Will windows 10 download on a HP Pavilion ZV6000?

:)

Braden04, Jun 1, 2015

2. Need to change touchpad settiings everytime I log in

Hi

I am having trouble with my touchpad and touchscreen on my Toshiba laptop since installing windows 10. I have worked out that either my touchscreen or my touchpad are working but not together and every time I log out I have to re-enable my touchpad settings.
    Also the sensitivity has changed on the touchpad, I can't gently pat the touchpad I need to firmly press until it clicks. This is driving me to despair as it is on my uni laptop and eating into valuable study time. Please help.

Regret installing, Jun 1, 2015
  3. Windows 10 auto reservation/download/install question

Step 2 says install. We will get a notification after the 29th and after the program is downloaded. Install it right away or pick a time that's good for you. The notice then says you choose when to install it. So, how long can we wait?

Observing before installing, Jun 1, 2015
  4. Charlie Win User

Installing

I have not read of any xp era pc installs so my answer would be no not on that older hardware. ymmv!

Charlie, Jun 1, 2015
  5. Yes, it will download ... The question is will it install and run *Wink

If the hardware meets Win8.1 requirements, then it might. Most likely though the CPU does not support the required standards
    (Windows 10 require a processor that supports CMPXCHG16b, PrefetchW, and LAHF/SAHF capabilities)

Upgrade Assistant: FAQ - Windows Help

Windows 10 Specifications - Microsoft
    Before you install Windows 10 Insider Preview - Microsoft Windows

The acid test is to try installing as a dual boot.

Slartybart, Apr 4, 2018
Thema:

Installing

1. Installing - Similar Threads - Installing

2. Registry key path freezes which results in an error when installing some apps can't access...

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Registry key path freezes which results in an error when installing some apps can't access...: Hi everybody,I have an asus tuf a 15 and recently I had issues with one of the registry keys.When I open the registry and go to the specified path the registry freezes and becomes unresponsive and I have to force close it... I have tried everything possible. I tried using...
  3. Registry key path freezes which results in an error when installing some apps can't access...

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Registry key path freezes which results in an error when installing some apps can't access...: Hi everybody,I have an asus tuf a 15 and recently I had issues with one of the registry keys.When I open the registry and go to the specified path the registry freezes and becomes unresponsive and I have to force close it... I have tried everything possible. I tried using...
  4. so i just updated my windows with the latest quality update that i installed at 24/04/2024...

in Windows 10 Gaming
    so i just updated my windows with the latest quality update that i installed at 24/04/2024...: i really sick of this... it's been like a cycle where my windows was not able to load fully then it ask to reboot then it happen again. any help please...
  5. so i just updated my windows with the latest quality update that i installed at 24/04/2024...

so i just updated my windows with the latest quality update that i installed at 24/04/2024...: i really sick of this... it's been like a cycle where my windows was not able to load fully then it ask to reboot then it happen again. any help please...
  6. Unable to free up space since installed apps are not showing up

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Unable to free up space since installed apps are not showing up: I am running out of capacity to upgrade things on my cpu so I go to the system storage to see where its all going. Seeing 332G in installed apps I think great lets click on that to remove some. My largest app is 2G.......... everything else is lower so I can barely free...
  7. Unable to free up space since installed apps are not showing up

Unable to free up space since installed apps are not showing up: I am running out of capacity to upgrade things on my cpu so I go to the system storage to see where its all going. Seeing 332G in installed apps I think great lets click on that to remove some. My largest app is 2G.......... everything else is lower so I can barely free...
  8. Windows 7 Pro w/SP1 x64 won't activate after new installation due to disc drive died.

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Windows 7 Pro w/SP1 x64 won't activate after new installation due to disc drive died.: I have an old desktop computer that has had Windows 7 Pro x64 installed on it for years. I know Windows 7 is no longer supported. I use this computer for backups and data. The hardware is incompatible with newer Windows versions. The discdrive died. I've installed a new...
  9. Windows 7 Pro w/SP1 x64 won't activate after new installation due to disc drive died.

Windows 7 Pro w/SP1 x64 won't activate after new installation due to disc drive died.: I have an old desktop computer that has had Windows 7 Pro x64 installed on it for years. I know Windows 7 is no longer supported. I use this computer for backups and data. The hardware is incompatible with newer Windows versions. The discdrive died. I've installed a new...
  10. Win 10 repair through re-install with media creation tool

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Win 10 repair through re-install with media creation tool: About two weeks ago I accidently erased MBR and BCD and other things. I now have Windows 10 up and running but it is not stable. The suggested cure is to download media creation tool MCT, run it, answer all the questions and problem is solved. I have a persistent error after...