Windows 10: Installs and devices

Discus and support Installs and devices in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware to solve the problem; There are four (4) computers listed under "Installs". How do I remove some and how do I rename the remaining?... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware' started by FrankScalf, Aug 26, 2018.

1. Installs and devices

There are four (4) computers listed under "Installs". How do I remove some and how do I rename the remaining?

:)

FrankScalf, Aug 26, 2018

2. windows xp installation and dual core am

could someone please list the steps they follow to install windows with a dual core processor and windows xp service pack to. I'm reletively new to amd dual core and i feel i'm missing a step. All help will be appreciated. thanx

exodusprime1337, Aug 26, 2018
  3. Windows 10 infinite restart black screen

The tutorials provided are just a list of troubleshooting steps. Use only the steps which apply to you.

Since none of the troubleshooting steps here worked, I'd suggest you do a Clean install.

John

AmericanPharaoh, Aug 26, 2018
  4. Installs and devices

Taskbar bug: switching to another window -will not appear at the front

Follow either of these steps to fix the issue with the Active window hiding behind.

Method 1:
    I suggest you to disable window by hovering over it with the mouse and check if it helps. To do so I suggest you to try the below given steps and check if it helps:

• Press Windows key + X key and click on Control Panel.
    • Select or click Ease of Access.
    • Click or tap onEase of Access Centre.
    • Click on Make the Mouse Easier to Use was uncheck Activate Window by hovering over it with the mouse.
    • Check if issue is resolved.
    Method 2:
    I would suggest you to completely uninstall the touchpad driver and reinstall it. Kindly follow the below given steps.

• Press “Windows key + X” and click on “Device Manager”.
    • In the list of devices, you should see the touchpad drivers.
    • Right click on the device and then select "Uninstall".
    • In the uninstall dialog, make sure you select the option to delete the driver package from the system. This causes the driver package installed earlier to be deleted.
    • In the Action menu of Device manager, select “Scan for Hardware changes” option. This will cause the device driver to be reinstalled. Once the driver is installed, close all windows and restart the computer.

ChojiTiger, Aug 26, 2018
Thema:

Installs and devices

1. Installs and devices - Similar Threads - Installs devices

2. Installation and failure of drivers not responding to inbuilt devices on windows tablet

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Installation and failure of drivers not responding to inbuilt devices on windows tablet: In installed windows 10 pro -32bit and failed to recognise inbuilt touchpad, microphone,camera, speakers,+/- buttons, among others https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/installation-and-failure-of-drivers-not-responding/b8065c45-2ebc-402d-8912-8bd072d88058
  3. Installation and failure of drivers not responding to inbuilt devices on windows tablet

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Installation and failure of drivers not responding to inbuilt devices on windows tablet: In installed windows 10 pro -32bit and failed to recognise inbuilt touchpad, microphone,camera, speakers,+/- buttons, among others https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/installation-and-failure-of-drivers-not-responding/b8065c45-2ebc-402d-8912-8bd072d88058
  4. Installation and failure of drivers not responding to inbuilt devices on windows tablet

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
  5. Is there any possibility to install windows 11 on a device that its processor does not meet...

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Is there any possibility to install windows 11 on a device that its processor does not meet...: Hi I am wondering if I can install windows 11 on my laptop which has 4g ram and 240g memory. It says its processor does not meet the minimum requirement to install windows 11.Is there any possibility that in the future Microsoft add a lower requirement for installing windows...
  6. Is there any possibility to install windows 11 on a device that its processor does not meet...

Is there any possibility to install windows 11 on a device that its processor does not meet...: Hi I am wondering if I can install windows 11 on my laptop which has 4g ram and 240g memory. It says its processor does not meet the minimum requirement to install windows 11.Is there any possibility that in the future Microsoft add a lower requirement for installing windows...
  7. How do I stop windows from restarting my device to install updates?

in Windows 10 Gaming
    How do I stop windows from restarting my device to install updates?: This isn't the first time it's happened, windows just restarts my laptop to install updates when it's sleeping S0 modern standby is the only state supported that isn't hibernation. This is obviously very annoying, and continues to happen even though I have restart as soon as...
  8. How do I stop windows from restarting my device to install updates?

How do I stop windows from restarting my device to install updates?: This isn't the first time it's happened, windows just restarts my laptop to install updates when it's sleeping S0 modern standby is the only state supported that isn't hibernation. This is obviously very annoying, and continues to happen even though I have restart as soon as...
  9. Cross Device Experience Host not installing or updating on Windows 11/10

in Windows 10 News
    Cross Device Experience Host not installing or updating on Windows 11/10: [IMG]You may have encountered repeated failures when attempting to install or update the Cross Device Experience Host. The Cross Device Experience Host is a feature introduced by Microsoft to enhance connectivity between your PC and mobile devices, particularly Android...
  10. Someone is installing a Windows 10 version with same product number on all my devices. How...

Someone is installing a Windows 10 version with same product number on all my devices. How...: Someone is installing an unauthorized Windows 10 pro edition or the one that is like an administrators version. I have Windows 11 that came installed on my hp stream. I disconnected my internet and tried to recovery but it did not work . Even thought I installed a clean...