Windows 10: Insurgency Steam Game Giveaway! **** GIVEAWAY EXPIRED****

Discus and support Insurgency Steam Game Giveaway! **** GIVEAWAY EXPIRED**** in Windows 10 Gaming to solve the problem; *****THIS GIVEAWAY IS EXPIRED***** Merry Christmas everyone! I am giving away one PC game via Steam Gift. The game is called "Insurgency". It's a... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Gaming' started by badrobot, Dec 22, 2016.

1. badrobot Win User

Insurgency Steam Game Giveaway! **** GIVEAWAY EXPIRED****

*****THIS GIVEAWAY IS EXPIRED*****

Merry Christmas everyone!

I am giving away one PC game via Steam Gift. The game is called "Insurgency". It's a multi-player tactical FPS game. Whoever wins the game, I would just need the email address (via PM) to send the Steam Gift from my Steam account.

The mechanics is simple. Just comment with your 2 or 3 word holiday greetings below and I will use the "Post #" from your replies and draw the winning number using an online random number generator. This giveaway will end on December 25, 2016 at 11:59pm EST. All comments from 12MN onwards of Dec 26, 2016 will not be considered. Only one comment per person. Any other comments (succeeding comments) from the same person will not be considered as an entry.

EVEN IF YOU ARE NOT A GAMER, YOU CAN STILL JOIN AND FORWARD THE GAME TO ANYONE YOU KNOW WHO CAN APPRECIATE THIS GAME.

I wish everyone the best for a joyous season and a very happy new year!

(Note: I am not in any way affiliated with the game developer or promoting Steam. I just want to give away this extra copy of the game I have in the spirit of Christmas.)

:)

badrobot, Dec 22, 2016
  2. Entegy Win User

RAM giveaway/Update

RAM is a hardware component. It's not something that can be downloaded in an update. If you want more RAM, you have to buy a phone with more RAM.

Entegy, Dec 22, 2016
  3. SarahKong Win User
    SarahKong, Dec 22, 2016
  4. Plankton Win User

Merry Christmas and a Happy New Year!

Plankton, Dec 22, 2016
  5. Merry Christmas to everyone!

RoasterMen, Dec 23, 2016
  6. Kari Win User
    Geeky Christmas to all of you fellow nerds *Smile

7. essenbe Win User
    Merry Christmas everyone. But, I remove myself from eligibility to win.

essenbe, Dec 25, 2016
  8. badrobot Win User

Hello all!
    Well, obviously there's not a lot of gamers round here... hahaha..
    Since @essenbe removed himself from the "contest", I drew only post numbers 2 to 7. And the result is shown below....

Insurgency Steam Game Giveaway! **** GIVEAWAY EXPIRED**** [​IMG]

Insurgency Steam Game Giveaway! **** GIVEAWAY EXPIRED**** [​IMG]

The winner is post #4!
    @Hackett , please PM to me any of your working email address so I can send the Steam gift to you.

Happy New Year to all!

badrobot, Dec 25, 2016
  9. Dude Win User
  10. Cliff S New Member
    Congratulations @Hackett*Party

Cliff S, Dec 25, 2016
  11. essenbe Win User
    essenbe, Dec 25, 2016
  12. Hackett Win User
    @badrobot PM sent, thank you for the contest!!!

Hackett, Dec 27, 2016
  13. badrobot Win User

Game sent. Enjoy!

badrobot, Apr 5, 2018
Thema:

1. Insurgency Steam Game Giveaway! **** GIVEAWAY EXPIRED**** - Similar Threads - Insurgency Steam Game

2. Heise & SwifDoo PDF PRO giveaway-All in One of PDF software

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Heise & SwifDoo PDF PRO giveaway-All in One of PDF software: SwifDoo PDF PRO provides Comprehensive Solutions for your PDF Documents. It lets you to quickly create, convert, merge, compress, and sign PDF documents. It offers all the PDf tools you need. This comprehensive PDF solution is designed for users looking for a...
  3. SwifDoo PDF PRO Giveaway

SwifDoo PDF PRO Giveaway: SwifDoo is a well-known developer of popular PDF software like SwifDoo PDF. they are running a giveaway for SwifDoo PDF PRO on Softpedia. In this giveaway, you can get SwifDoo PDF PRO for one year completely free which would otherwise cost you more than USD 69. GIVEAWAY...
  4. O&O Diskimage giveaway

O&O Diskimage giveaway: O&O fans might be interested in the new O&O Diskimage Pro v15 - available on special for £8 ( or $10 ) O&O Software - special There is also O&O Diskimage Pro v12 available free. Lots of options including imaging to their regular format, or to vhd ( V15 also does vhdx ). Also...
  5. VoodooShield Pro 4.68 Giveaway

in AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security
    VoodooShield Pro 4.68 Giveaway: Grab it while still available Giveaway of the Day. VoodooShield Pro 4.68 - Stop all viruses with VoodooShield! 122625
  6. Joyoshare HEIC Converter for Windows Giveaway

Joyoshare HEIC Converter for Windows Giveaway: Hi friends, Joyoshare, one professional multimedia software provider, now offers a 100% free giveaway for its hot product HEIC Converter for Windows to convert HEIC to JPG, PNG and more. Besides, other popular apps such as Joyoshare Media Cutter for Windows, Screen Recorder...
  7. minitool drive imager giveaway

minitool drive imager giveaway: For any minitool partition wizard fans: There is a giveaway of their imaging program at GOTD -only a few hours left. The GOTD reg key also works with the trial Pro download from minitool site Giveaway of the Day. MiniTool ShadowMaker Pro 2.0 - Reliable data protection and...
  8. WatchDogs Free giveaway

in Windows 10 Gaming
    WatchDogs Free giveaway: Uplay is giving Watchdogs away for free https://www.ubisoft.com/en-gb/event/...giveaway-2017/ [img] 97414
  9. Easeus Partition Manager Pro 12.5 giveaway

Easeus Partition Manager Pro 12.5 giveaway: Unlimited Giveaway - EaseUS Partition Master Professional 12.5 - 24 hours | MalwareTips.com Page is in German- installer will run in appropriate language. Just worked for me at 6:14 in the UK 92867
  10. Largest FREE Microsoft eBook Giveaway

in Windows 10 News
    Largest FREE Microsoft eBook Giveaway: It’s that time of year again, and today I am kicking off my annual FREE MICROSOFT EBOOK GIVEAWAY extravaganza! And this time, I’m posting MORE FREE EBOOKS in this post than I ever have in any of my previous giveaways! Based on this, you will notice something different about...