Windows 10: integrated WinDB?

Discus and support integrated WinDB? in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging to solve the problem; it would be nice, but highly doubtful! Ohh and 1st BSOD Post! *Biggrin 1728 Discussion in 'Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging' started by HarriePateman, Aug 26, 2014.

1. integrated WinDB?

it would be nice, but highly doubtful!

Ohh and 1st BSOD Post! *Biggrin

:)

HarriePateman, Aug 26, 2014
  2. Westi651 Win User

integrity

I get your frustration, but on this forum it's just moderators and volunteers. The volunteers have no affiliation to Microsoft and can't help you. The moderators who are hired/affiliated with Microsoft also can't actually help you fix what is broken.

They can help you troubleshoot but it's up the head guys (who don't post here) to sort out the issues.

Westi651, Aug 26, 2014
  3. Zoeq Win User
    integrity

I am so disappointed to come here to find that others had the same issues getting the Microsoft solitare collection to open. I see that they had these issues over 9 months ago. I also see that the effectiveness of the response from Microsoft was less than
    50%. No suggested solution worked for me. Where I am sure there are individual issues, it is more than obvious that there is a problem w/in Microsoft that this problems existed and still exists. Why after this long has no one internally addressed this issue?
    I am now experiencing this with all other games at your site only. So guess what? I am going to those other game sites ONLY.....not yours any longer. It is clear you could care less and the faceless presentation you have online here serves you and your need
    to hide well., Thanks for half-**** service. Wow even your "category" selection pull down doesn't give the option to address Microsoft or it's "store" or the games section. who knows where this will end up. lol

4. blueelvis Win User

integrated WinDB?

I don't think that would be coming.

But I would be keeping Windows 8.1 for the debugging for sure!

blueelvis, Sep 27, 2014
  5. usasma Win User
    I'll try to post something after I finish installing the preview.
    Will first shoot for a NotMyFault memory dump.......

usasma, Sep 30, 2014
  6. Golden Win User
    Golden, Oct 3, 2014
  7. Boozad Win User
    I'll get WinDBG installed on my VM and see how it goes. I never got WinDBG working on W8.1, I could never get the symbol path to take so I have to reboot to 7 if I need to debug when using W8.1. I'll see how W10 in a VM likes it.

Boozad, Oct 3, 2014
  8. Golden Win User

integrated WinDB?

You must remember to click File > Save Work Space after setting the symbol path.

Golden, Oct 3, 2014
  9. Boozad Win User
    It's been that long ago I can't remember if I did or I didn't. I'll have another go, if it works I'll end up using 8.1 more.

Boozad, Apr 5, 2018
Thema:

integrated WinDB?

1. integrated WinDB? - Similar Threads - integrated WinDB

2. Windows 11 - I am not able to turn Memory Integration ON but bad driverlist is empty.

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Windows 11 - I am not able to turn Memory Integration ON but bad driverlist is empty.: Trying to ask the same question, there is not much I see I need to do based on all the steps mentioned in original thread - https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/windows-11-i-am-not-able-to-turn-memory/81101e36-a3d8-4dc8-8d85-fc5d1d9d694cTrying to know, what...
  3. Windows 11 - I am not able to turn Memory Integration ON but bad driverlist is empty.

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Windows 11 - I am not able to turn Memory Integration ON but bad driverlist is empty.: Trying to ask the same question, there is not much I see I need to do based on all the steps mentioned in original thread - https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/windows-11-i-am-not-able-to-turn-memory/81101e36-a3d8-4dc8-8d85-fc5d1d9d694cTrying to know, what...
  4. I get a Memory Integrity error that I cannot resolve. It says its due to incompatible...

in Windows 10 Gaming
    I get a Memory Integrity error that I cannot resolve. It says its due to incompatible...: I get a Memory Integrity error that I cannot resolve. It says its due to incompatible drivers. How do I fix this? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/i-get-a-memory-integrity-error-that-i-cannot/c0ce9294-9f6b-450f-bf67-ccadfad04085
  5. I get a Memory Integrity error that I cannot resolve. It says its due to incompatible...

I get a Memory Integrity error that I cannot resolve. It says its due to incompatible...: I get a Memory Integrity error that I cannot resolve. It says its due to incompatible drivers. How do I fix this? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/i-get-a-memory-integrity-error-that-i-cannot/c0ce9294-9f6b-450f-bf67-ccadfad04085
  6. I disabled my integrated graphics card. IntelR.

in Windows 10 Gaming
    I disabled my integrated graphics card. IntelR.: I have an OptiPlex 3040, and when trying to figure out why my Nvidia GPU wasn't processing anything, I ended up turning off the IntelR GPU, causing my screen to go black.I then attempted to access the bios to factory reset in hopes to have that automatically enable the...
  7. I disabled my integrated graphics card. IntelR.

I disabled my integrated graphics card. IntelR.: I have an OptiPlex 3040, and when trying to figure out why my Nvidia GPU wasn't processing anything, I ended up turning off the IntelR GPU, causing my screen to go black.I then attempted to access the bios to factory reset in hopes to have that automatically enable the...
  8. I disabled my integrated graphics card. IntelR.

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
  9. Cannot enable memory integrity - freeze and bsod after restart

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Cannot enable memory integrity - freeze and bsod after restart: Memory integrity setting is off and I can't leave it on without Windows crashing. If I turn it on, Windows asks to restart. When I restart, Windows freezes at the loading screen with spinning circle and after some time crashes with bsod and error code DPC_WATCHDOG_VIOLATION....
  10. Cannot enable memory integrity - freeze and bsod after restart

Cannot enable memory integrity - freeze and bsod after restart: Memory integrity setting is off and I can't leave it on without Windows crashing. If I turn it on, Windows asks to restart. When I restart, Windows freezes at the loading screen with spinning circle and after some time crashes with bsod and error code DPC_WATCHDOG_VIOLATION....