Windows 10: Integrated Window Apps Malfunctioning

Discus and support Integrated Window Apps Malfunctioning in Windows 10 Software and Apps to solve the problem; Hi, so some basic app that came with Window such as photos, movie & tv, and a program to extract file suddenly would not work. For example, when I open... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Software and Apps' started by AxceTime, Jul 12, 2018.

1. AxceTime Win User

Integrated Window Apps Malfunctioning

Hi, so some basic app that came with Window such as photos, movie & tv, and a program to extract file suddenly would not work. For example, when I open a picture in my desktop it shows something like this and this is the same for the other apps, so please help. Integrated Window Apps Malfunctioning 94842780-447d-499c-86d4-dcce331d1174?upload=true.png Thank you.

:)

AxceTime, Jul 12, 2018
  2. Dos101 Win User

Windows Phone users Clubhouse

I think I'll put a list of people's favourite apps in the OP, starting with my own until I get some suggestions, but you can take a look at the Windows Phone app store at the top apps to see what's popular http://www.windowsphone.com/en-us/store

You are both now added, welcome! *Toast :toast:

Dos101, Jul 12, 2018
  3. windows xp installation and dual core am

could someone please list the steps they follow to install windows with a dual core processor and windows xp service pack to. I'm reletively new to amd dual core and i feel i'm missing a step. All help will be appreciated. thanx

exodusprime1337, Jul 12, 2018
  4. Brink Win User

Mail app will not open on 10041.

Hello Adam,

This is the suggested solution below if you haven't already tried it. *Smile

In this Windows 10 build 10041, the Mail, Calendar, and People apps may be broken due to a licensing issue with the Store Beta. To get these apps working again, you need to follow these steps:

• Open powershell as administrator
    • Run the command Get-appxprovisionedpackage –online | where-object {$_.packagename –like “*windowscommunicationsapps*”} | remove-appxprovisionedpackage –online
    • Re-install Mail, People and Calendar from the Store (green tile)

Brink, Jul 12, 2018
Thema:

1. Integrated Window Apps Malfunctioning - Similar Threads - Integrated Window Apps

2. PC malfunction

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    PC malfunction: So about a few months ago i got a new PC and it was good for a while but then one day I opened it up and then file manager opened and started continuously opening and i would have continuous inputs fro my e and d keys and i couldn't do anything about it accept shut it off...
  3. Windows Update is malfunctioning

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    Windows Update is malfunctioning: I have this error for a really long time, and I'm getting tired in searching for the solution. The Windows Update in my Windows 10 only displays neverending running dots. I can't get any update for my Windows OS. My Windows Store is also dead. Please help me with this one....
  4. Malfunctioning windows key

Malfunctioning windows key: Not sure if this is a windows issue or a function of my laptop. When I hit my windows key to open up see my tiles and start menu, it opens up to Word. This has happened several times. When I exit word I "X" out which brings me right back to my desktop's wallpaper. I have...
  5. battery malfunction

battery malfunction: For a few weeks now the battery of my dell notebook has not been fully charging. when the cursor is hovered over the battery icon the message 'plugged in, not charging' appears. I ran a battery check and the result is that the battery is functioning properly but needs to be...
  6. Windows 10 Malfunctioning

Windows 10 Malfunctioning: My task bar icons are not showing up, my volume no longer works, and the start menu seems to be frozen https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/windows_10-performance/windows-10-malfunctioning/cea4f2a4-d47a-46a3-a515-aa894d5c0d70
  7. Windows Update is malfunctioning

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    Windows Update is malfunctioning: I have this error for a really long time, and I'm getting tired in searching for the solution. The Windows Update in my Windows 10 only displays neverending running dots. I can't get any update for my Windows OS. My Windows Store is also dead. Please help me with this one....
  8. uTorrent Malfunctioning

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    uTorrent Malfunctioning: A few weeks ago I downloaded a software tutorial for AUTOCAD and the sample was mkv but upon downloading it got changed to some unknown extension. I do have a security product installed and it does not show any threats or malware etc I often use kat torrents for mostly...
  9. Mail app malfunction

Mail app malfunction: A few days ago I posted a question about the function of the Mail app. When I open an email message like the one below using the Mail app viewer it only shows this line information with no pictures or images or graphics, just this. I've been told that it could be a corrupted...
  10. Messaging App - Setup & Integration Options

Messaging App - Setup & Integration Options: Just considering Windows 10 Desktop for now, no phones or anything, can someone please explain to me how things are connected to one another in the background? When I followed the setup prompts I logged in with the live.com account, and it somehow was not part of Skype. Or,...