Integrated Window Apps Malfunctioning

Discus and support Integrated Window Apps Malfunctioning in Windows 10 Software and Apps to solve the problem; Hi, so some basic app that came with Window such as photos, movie & tv, and a program to extract file suddenly would not work. For example, when I open... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Software and Apps' started by AxceTime, Jul 12, 2018 at 12:33 AM.

1. AxceTime Win User

Hi, so some basic app that came with Window such as photos, movie & tv, and a program to extract file suddenly would not work. For example, when I open a picture in my desktop it shows something like this and this is the same for the other apps, so please help. Integrated Window Apps Malfunctioning 94842780-447d-499c-86d4-dcce331d1174?upload=true.png Thank you.

:)

2. Dos101 Win User

Windows Phone users Clubhouse

I think I'll put a list of people's favourite apps in the OP, starting with my own until I get some suggestions, but you can take a look at the Windows Phone app store at the top apps to see what's popular http://www.windowsphone.com/en-us/store

You are both now added, welcome! *Toast :toast:

3. exodusprime1337 Win User
    windows xp installation and dual core am

could someone please list the steps they follow to install windows with a dual core processor and windows xp service pack to. I'm reletively new to amd dual core and i feel i'm missing a step. All help will be appreciated. thanx

exodusprime1337, Jul 12, 2018 at 12:35 AM
  4. Brink Win User

Mail app will not open on 10041.

Hello Adam,

This is the suggested solution below if you haven't already tried it. *Smile

In this Windows 10 build 10041, the Mail, Calendar, and People apps may be broken due to a licensing issue with the Store Beta. To get these apps working again, you need to follow these steps:

• Open powershell as administrator
    • Run the command Get-appxprovisionedpackage –online | where-object {$_.packagename –like “*windowscommunicationsapps*”} | remove-appxprovisionedpackage –online
    • Re-install Mail, People and Calendar from the Store (green tile)

Thema:

1. Integrated Window Apps Malfunctioning - Similar Threads - Integrated Window Apps

2. My DELL integrated webcam is not working in windows 10

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    My DELL integrated webcam is not working in windows 10: Hi, I checked all online process to fix my webcam issue, however none of them seem to worked! First of all, there is no webcam entry in my laptop device manager! When I try to open default Microsoft 'Camera' app, it throws an error 0xA00F4244<NoCamerasAreAttached>. Please...
  3. I Need Help Integrating Ubuntu 18.04 With Windows 10

in Windows 10 Virtualization
    I Need Help Integrating Ubuntu 18.04 With Windows 10: Hello All, I am not very familiar with Hyper V but I am trying to integrate the newest Insider's build of Windows 10 with the beta version of Ubuntu 18.04 that was released on March 8th. I have not been successful. Has anybody done this and can anybody give me some tips?...
  4. New graphics card not working with windows 10 integration in BIOS

in Windows 10 Graphic Cards
    New graphics card not working with windows 10 integration in BIOS: I decided to update my old Gigabyte GTX 750 Ti to an EVGA GTX 1050 Ti this weekend. After installing the new card, I couldn't get into BIOS unless I reset the CMOS. The monitor wouldn't get a signal until the Windows 10 lock screen came up. If I pressed Delete for BIOS the...
  5. Does Windows check the integrity of file transfers?

in Windows 10 Performance & Maintenance
    Does Windows check the integrity of file transfers?: If I copy a folder full of files does Windows check the integrity of the transfer to make sure that no 1s turned into 0s or whatever? 77389
  6. Dart Integrated Windows 10 & 8.1 Iso is A Security Hazard.Dont Use It!

in Windows 10 Support
    Dart Integrated Windows 10 & 8.1 Iso is A Security Hazard.Dont Use It!: Integration of dart in windows 10 & 8.1 iso (in winre.wim) is definitely not a good idea, here is why. Any one can view your all files and can change or remove your windows password, even when your system is locked with a password. You just need to follow few steps to...
  7. Integrate popular windows telemetry disabler into win10 install ISO?

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    Integrate popular windows telemetry disabler into win10 install ISO?: I want to make this part of my unattended install: https://gist.github.com/matthewjberg...a34e597f457b7f I am following a guide on how to customise windows 10. I have at least my storage drivers since they are compatible between windows 7 & 10. I have a copy of windows...
  8. Sway announces new integration with the Photos app on Windows 10

in Windows 10 News
    Sway announces new integration with the Photos app on Windows 10: Windows 10 is all about helping you do more, and the family of apps that come with Windows 10 work together to enable and enhance scenarios we believe users care about. Today we’re excited to share the integration of Sway– our new digital storytelling app from Office – with...
  9. Turn On or Off Core Isolation Memory Integrity in Windows 10

in Windows 10 Tutorials
    Turn On or Off Core Isolation Memory Integrity in Windows 10: first of all excuse me for my english but i have some questions. So, if i don't misunderstand the MS article, device that meet the minimum requirements have (part of) VBS enabled by default regardless of the type of installation (clean or upgrade) while HVCI depends on the...
  10. OneDrive 'is being integrated directly' into Windows 10, ditching app

in Windows 10 News
    OneDrive 'is being integrated directly' into Windows 10, ditching app: Gabriel Aul, the head of the Windows Insider program at Microsoft, stated that the OneDrive cloud storage service "'is being integrated directly" into Windows 10, rather than being offered as a stand alone app. Aul's response came from a question on his Twitter account,...