Windows 10: Integrated Window Apps Malfunctioning

Discus and support Integrated Window Apps Malfunctioning in Windows 10 Software and Apps to solve the problem; Hi, so some basic app that came with Window such as photos, movie & tv, and a program to extract file suddenly would not work. For example, when I open... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Software and Apps' started by AxceTime, Jul 12, 2018.

1. AxceTime Win User

Integrated Window Apps Malfunctioning

Hi, so some basic app that came with Window such as photos, movie & tv, and a program to extract file suddenly would not work. For example, when I open a picture in my desktop it shows something like this and this is the same for the other apps, so please help. Integrated Window Apps Malfunctioning 94842780-447d-499c-86d4-dcce331d1174?upload=true.png Thank you.

:)

AxceTime, Jul 12, 2018
  2. Dos101 Win User

Windows Phone users Clubhouse

I think I'll put a list of people's favourite apps in the OP, starting with my own until I get some suggestions, but you can take a look at the Windows Phone app store at the top apps to see what's popular http://www.windowsphone.com/en-us/store

You are both now added, welcome! *Toast :toast:

Dos101, Jul 12, 2018
  3. windows xp installation and dual core am

could someone please list the steps they follow to install windows with a dual core processor and windows xp service pack to. I'm reletively new to amd dual core and i feel i'm missing a step. All help will be appreciated. thanx

exodusprime1337, Jul 12, 2018
  4. Brink Win User

Mail app will not open on 10041.

Hello Adam,

This is the suggested solution below if you haven't already tried it. *Smile

In this Windows 10 build 10041, the Mail, Calendar, and People apps may be broken due to a licensing issue with the Store Beta. To get these apps working again, you need to follow these steps:

• Open powershell as administrator
    • Run the command Get-appxprovisionedpackage –online | where-object {$_.packagename –like “*windowscommunicationsapps*”} | remove-appxprovisionedpackage –online
    • Re-install Mail, People and Calendar from the Store (green tile)

Brink, Jul 12, 2018
Thema:

1. Integrated Window Apps Malfunctioning - Similar Threads - Integrated Window Apps

2. Apps malfunctioning in Windows 11 since upgrade

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Apps malfunctioning in Windows 11 since upgrade: After upgrading from Win 10 to Win 11, the 2 apps I use, Paint and Notepad are malfunctioning. I tried repair and reset and that caused them to not show up in Settings. If I try to re-install for Microsoft store, I get error code: 0x800706D9. Paint wasnt saving files when I...
  3. Some apps are malfunctioning

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Some apps are malfunctioning: Hey good morning everyone,I have a windows 11 HP laptop, for some reason Im not understanding, after I open the app, the close option i.e the doesn't work and the entire app malfunctions. I have attached a video file of my problem below. Please give a solution as soon as...
  4. Some apps are malfunctioning

Some apps are malfunctioning: Hey good morning everyone,I have a windows 11 HP laptop, for some reason Im not understanding, after I open the app, the close option i.e the doesn't work and the entire app malfunctions. I have attached a video file of my problem below. Please give a solution as soon as...
  5. Memory Integrity HVCI Malfunction

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Memory Integrity HVCI Malfunction: Hello. Yesterday I enabled the Defender feature called Hypervisor Protected Code Integrity, or HVCI, on my windows 11 computer, and after rebooting, everything seemed to work fine. I then turned off the computer. After a while, I turned the laptop back on and the main screen...
  6. Memory Integrity HVCI Malfunction

Memory Integrity HVCI Malfunction: Hello. Yesterday I enabled the Defender feature called Hypervisor Protected Code Integrity, or HVCI, on my windows 11 computer, and after rebooting, everything seemed to work fine. I then turned off the computer. After a while, I turned the laptop back on and the main screen...
  7. Microsoft Store App Malfunctioning

in Microsoft Windows 10 Store
    Microsoft Store App Malfunctioning: I’ve been trying to download the Game Pass app, but it always got stuck halfway through the installation bar. So I did some research and found there may be possible problems between it and the store. That’s when I discovered that the store couldn’t download new apps and tried...
  8. Windows 10 Mail App malfunction.

Windows 10 Mail App malfunction.: I have moved emails from my INBOX to specific folders that have been set up. However, when I try to access the emails in any of the folders I do not find the emails I have previously moved there! What am I doing wrong?...
  9. Windows Apps Not Working And WindowsApps Folder Is Malfunctioning

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    Windows Apps Not Working And WindowsApps Folder Is Malfunctioning: Hii, Recently my all windows store apps have stopped working including photos, movies and tv, etc. This has let me in deep trouble because neither I can watch videos nor I can see maps and I also cant open WhatsApp and telegram. Whenever I open an app it closes on its...
  10. Mail app malfunction

Mail app malfunction: A few days ago I posted a question about the function of the Mail app. When I open an email message like the one below using the Mail app viewer it only shows this line information with no pictures or images or graphics, just this. I've been told that it could be a corrupted...