Windows 10: Intel 8th gen desktop processors available for purchase October 5th

Discus and support Intel 8th gen desktop processors available for purchase October 5th in Windows 10 News to solve the problem; JrOb84MetfQ Newest Processors Deliver Premium Performance, with a Boost in Frame Rate of up to 25% Gen over Gen NEWS HIGHLIGHTS New 8th Gen... Discussion in 'Windows 10 News' started by Brink, Sep 24, 2017.

1. Brink
    Brink New Member

Intel 8th gen desktop processors available for purchase October 5th

Source: Intel Unveils the 8th Gen Intel Core Processor Family for Desktop, Featuring Intel's Best Gaming Processor Ever | Intel Newsroom

:)

Brink, Sep 24, 2017

2. Windows 10 creator update is pathetic

Thanks for the reply

But can u mention the minimum hardware requirements for running windows 10 because i have an intel i5 8th gen processor and 8gigs of ram

BarrelHarp21550, Sep 24, 2017
  3. Windows 10 Lock Screen Slideshow Not Working

Hi,

This fix worked for my system. I have Windows 10 home edition on an HP Spectre Notebook (15 inch) with 8th gen Intel core i7 Processor and 16bg of RAM and 512GB SSD.

Aditya_Joshi, Sep 24, 2017
Thema:

Intel 8th gen desktop processors available for purchase October 5th

1. Intel 8th gen desktop processors available for purchase October 5th - Similar Threads - Intel 8th gen

2. New 8th Gen Intel Core vPro Whiskey Lake Mobile Processors

in Windows 10 News
    New 8th Gen Intel Core vPro Whiskey Lake Mobile Processors: New 8th Gen Intel Core vPro Processors Deliver Better Performance, Long Battery Life, Blazing Fast Wi-Fi 6 and Built-In Security Features with Intel Hardware Shield The emerging workplace is more mobile than ever and rapidly evolving as office walls disintegrate. In fact,...
  3. Enter to Win Intel 8th Gen Intel i7-8086k Limited Edition processor

in Windows 10 News
    Enter to Win Intel 8th Gen Intel i7-8086k Limited Edition processor: In celebration of the x86 architecture and the first Intel 8086 microprocessor, Intel is giving away 8,086 8th Gen Intel Core i7-8086K processors. For 24 hours starting at 5 p.m. PDT June 7, fans can visit Enter for a chance to win an 8th Gen Intel Core i7-8086k Limited...
  4. Secure Boot with 5th gen Intel NUC

in AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security
    Secure Boot with 5th gen Intel NUC: I installed Windows 10 Pro on an Intel NUC5i3RYH. In the UEFI settings I enabled Secure Boot, enabled UEFI boot and disabled Legacy Boot, yet in Windows 10 System Information it still says Secure Boot State: Off. Is there something else I need to do to get Secure Boot...
  5. 8th Gen Intel Core Desktop Processors Available Starting Oct. 5th 2017

in Windows 10 News
    8th Gen Intel Core Desktop Processors Available Starting Oct. 5th 2017: Announced on Sept. 24, 8th Gen Intel® Core™ desktop processors are available to purchase starting today. Offering a range of performance options for consumers, including unlocked “K” processors at each Intel Core brand, the 8th Gen Intel Core desktop processors are built for...
  6. New 8th Gen Intel Core Processors Join the Intel vPro Platform

in Windows 10 News
    New 8th Gen Intel Core Processors Join the Intel vPro Platform: Today Intel introduced new 8th Gen Intel® Core™ vPro™ processors, spanning the Intel® Core™ processor family and the Intel® Xeon® processor family. Engineered to help make digital transformation real, organizations of all sizes can upgrade their fleets with these latest...
  7. New 8th Gen Intel Core i9, i7 and i5 Processors Come to Mobile

in Windows 10 News
    New 8th Gen Intel Core i9, i7 and i5 Processors Come to Mobile: Today at a global event in Beijing, Intel unveiled the first ever Intel® Core™ i9 processor for laptops. Part of the new lineup of high-performance mobile products unveiled, the powerful 8th Gen Intel Core i9 processor is the highest-performance laptop processor Intel has...
  8. 8th Gen Intel Core Processor-Powered PCs

in Windows 10 News
    8th Gen Intel Core Processor-Powered PCs: Robert Noyce, who founded Intel in 1968, said, “Innovation is everything. When you’re on the forefront, you can see what the next innovation needs to be.” This is what inspires us every day at Intel.This week at IFA Berlin 2017, we’ll see many new, innovative technologies and...
  9. Updated Firmware Available for 6th, 7th and 8th Gen. Intel Processors

in Windows 10 News
    Updated Firmware Available for 6th, 7th and 8th Gen. Intel Processors: Over the past several weeks, we’ve been developing and validating updated microcode solutions to protect Intel customers against the security exploits disclosed by Google Project Zero. This effort has included extensive testing by customers and industry partners to ensure the...
  10. New 8th Gen Intel Core i3 Processor

in Windows 10 News
    New 8th Gen Intel Core i3 Processor: Today, Intel is expanding the performance options available for mainstream laptops and 2 in 1s with the 8th Gen Intel® Core™ i3 processor. Like its 8th Gen Intel Core i7 and i5 siblings, this Intel Core i3 delivers a performance jump over the previous generation and follows...