Windows 10: Intel Active Management Technology Security Review Cumulative Update

Discus and support Intel Active Management Technology Security Review Cumulative Update in Windows 10 News to solve the problem; Intel ID: INTEL-SA-00112 Product family: Intel® Active Management Technology Impact of vulnerability: Elevation of Privilege Severity rating: Important... Discussion in 'Windows 10 News' started by Brink, Jul 11, 2018.

1. Brink Win User

Intel Active Management Technology Security Review Cumulative Update

Source: INTEL-SA-00112

:)

Brink, Jul 11, 2018
  2. T-G. Win User

Windows 10 and Intel(R) Rapid Storage Technology Version 12.9.0.1001

There are updated dedicated Intel drivers available for Rapid Storage Technology (formerly Matrix Storage Manager).

Your Intel RST software version is 12.9.0.1001 and is not listed as compatible for W10 - the current version is 14.8.0.1042 and is certified as W10 compatible.

You can check for Intel drivers automatically at Drivers & Software it can scan your machine and suggest drivers for download, although Intel RST requires a
    manual installation the first time on a fresh OS.

This universal file (32 & 64 bit) will also install the management console.

SetupRST.zip available here:

Download Intel® Rapid Storage Technology (Intel® RST) User Interface and Driver

Intel® Rapid Storage Technology (Intel® RST) RAID Driver

Version: 14.8.0.1042 (Latest)Date: 12/14/2015

3. Intel Rapid Storage Technology

Hi Steve,

Thanks for posting your query on Microsoft Community.

This issue might occur when the drivers are not updated properly.

I suggest to download the latest Intel Rapid Storage Technology driver from manufacturer’s website and install it.

Refer to the below link:

Download Intel® Rapid Storage Technology (RAID) for Intel® NUC Kit D34010WY, D54250WY

Hope it helps, reply to us with the status of your issue. We will be happy to assist you.

Santosh_Rai, Jul 11, 2018
  4. smileye Win User

Intel: ( Security Assist / Technology Access )

Wonder what all this Intel software is about
    Is it coming down from the latest 10 build in updates?

I now have 4 Intel programs on my machine:
    Ethernet Adapter and Intel MEI
    Plus the 2 in the OP
    Is Intel and Microsoft teaming up to deliver higher performance
    Or similar innocent explanation *Confused

Intel Active Management Technology Security Review Cumulative Update [​IMG]

bump.. very simple
    they're all installed together
    as part of Intel Management Engine

smileye, Jul 11, 2018
Thema:

1. Intel Active Management Technology Security Review Cumulative Update - Similar Threads - Intel Active Management

2. intel rapid storage technology

in Windows 10 Gaming
    intel rapid storage technology: after the latest update of the windows 11 every time the pc is turned on it says "iastaricon.exe" application was unable to start correctly.intel rapid storage is also not running and cannot install new softwares after intallation it says .exe not working need to re...
  3. Disable Intel Active Management Technology Profile Synchronization

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    Disable Intel Active Management Technology Profile Synchronization: How do I disable the subject management system? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/disable-intel-active-management-technology-profile/87fd67e6-5371-4997-a9b0-c4a4631c3917
  4. Intel Rapid Start Technology

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    Intel Rapid Start Technology: Hello to everyone. Can i turn off IRST from BIOS. What will give to me if I disable it? Will it affect to performance? I want clean install Windows 10 and use my 24GB SSD as a simple storage. My laptop is HP 17 EnvyJ015sr. There is no AHCI control mode on BIOS and I think...
  5. Windows Automatic Updates Manager review

in Windows 10 News
    Windows Automatic Updates Manager review: Windows Automatic Updates Manager (WAU Manager) is a free software program for Microsoft Windows devices that gives administrators control over the updating process. Microsoft removed some of the controls that administrators had in previous versions of the Windows operating...
  6. New Intel Architectures and Technologies

in Windows 10 News
    New Intel Architectures and Technologies: At Intel’s recent Architecture Day, Raja Koduri, Intel’s senior vice president of Core and Visual Computing, outlined a strategic shift for the company’s design and engineering model. This shift combines a series of foundational building blocks that leverage a world-class...
  7. Intel Smart Sound Technology

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    Intel Smart Sound Technology: I'm having problems with sound drivers. Yesterday I had no sound at all and after extensive query, downloaded the RealTek audio driver which brought back the sound but now I am getting sound through the display when my headphones are plugged in. In device manager I see a...
  8. Windows Monthly Cumulative Security Updates & Intel Micro Code updates

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    Windows Monthly Cumulative Security Updates & Intel Micro Code updates: Will the Intel Mico Code updates for the specter vulnerability (Kb4091664) ever be rolled into the monthly cumulative security updates? Or will these stay stand alone like the last service stack update?...
  9. Intel: ( Security Assist / Technology Access )

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Intel: ( Security Assist / Technology Access ): Wonder what all this Intel software is about Is it coming down from the latest 10 build in updates? I now have 4 Intel programs on my machine: Ethernet Adapter and Intel MEI Plus the 2 in the OP Is Intel and Microsoft teaming up to deliver higher performance Or...
  10. RSA 2018 - Intel Announces Silicon-Level Security Technologies

in Windows 10 News
    RSA 2018 - Intel Announces Silicon-Level Security Technologies: Today’s cybersecurity landscape is constantly evolving with emerging threats, which means we must be vigilant in delivering solutions that protect customers and their data. Given the cybersecurity axiom that hardware is the foundation for innovation and is the root of trust,...