Windows 10: "Intel\Bluetooth\devmonsrv.exe" constantly "Stopped working"

Discus and support "Intel\Bluetooth\devmonsrv.exe" constantly "Stopped working" in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware to solve the problem; Good Morning HP Dv7-6bxx laptop installed Windows 'Home' a few days ago. I am plagued with an error in the Reliability History report... "Bluetooth... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware' started by Ohwell, Aug 3, 2015.

1. Ohwell Win User

"Intel\Bluetooth\devmonsrv.exe" constantly "Stopped working"

Good Morning
    HP Dv7-6bxx laptop installed Windows 'Home' a few days ago.
    I am plagued with an error in the Reliability History report...
    "Bluetooth Device Monitor, Stopped working"
    Path...C:\Program Files (x86)\Intel\Bluetooth\devmonsrv.exe
    The errors occur irrespective of the power settings of the following devices:
    I have a Bluetooth mouse that works fine powered On all the time
    Printer/scanner which is Bluetooth and it makes no difference whether it is powered On of Off
    Plantronics Headset that works fine whether it is powered On or Off...

I have attached the report and the frequency
    In anticipation of help...Thank you
    Stu

:)

Ohwell, Aug 3, 2015
  2. musum Win User

" SOFTWARE UPDATE FAILED "

SO HERE'S THE LINK TO THAT PIC

http://i26.tinypic.com/2ihbdco.jpg

CAN U PLZ CHECK IT ACTUALLY I HAVE USED THE NOKIA SOFTWARE UPDATER B4 ... BUT I DONT KNW WHY I M GETTING THIS ERROR NOW

musum, Aug 3, 2015
  3. musum Win User
    " SOFTWARE UPDATE FAILED "

i have installed windows xp sp2

previously i was using windows media center i thought i might b facing this probs due to that but then i changed it to windows xp ! n moreover i have also shown to nokia service center executives but they were not having the latest updates available ......
    my pc suite is showing that new update version of firmware is available but i cudnt download it "Intel\Bluetooth\devmonsrv.exe" constantly "Stopped working" :(

oh gawd wat to do ? "Intel\Bluetooth\devmonsrv.exe" constantly "Stopped working" :(

i tried in another pc then again i got an error u need to have minimum 256 ram "Intel\Bluetooth\devmonsrv.exe" constantly "Stopped working" :(

please cant it b rectified ? there must b any solution to this probs please help me guyz

god bless all of u thanx "Intel\Bluetooth\devmonsrv.exe" constantly "Stopped working" :)

musum, Aug 3, 2015
Thema:

"Intel\Bluetooth\devmonsrv.exe" constantly "Stopped working"

1. "Intel\Bluetooth\devmonsrv.exe" constantly "Stopped working" - Similar Threads - IntelBluetoothdevmonsrv exe constantly

2. exe file has stopped working

in Windows 10 Gaming
    exe file has stopped working: Hello. I am using windows 7 64 bit. I have a program called FinderOuter. When I run it, it gives an error: FinderOuter.exe has stopped working. Please help me. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/exe-file-has-stopped-working/ed42f5fd-e9c5-4f3d-b3b4-8d083d84f26b
  3. BF2.exe has stopped working

in Windows 10 Gaming
    BF2.exe has stopped working: i recently installed bf2 and bf2 special force tried to launch it and i got this error message==========================================================BF2.exe - has stopped working ==========================================================i already tried DEP solution and it...
  4. BF2.exe has stopped working

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    BF2.exe has stopped working: i recently installed bf2 and bf2 special force tried to launch it and i got this error message==========================================================BF2.exe - has stopped working ==========================================================i already tried DEP solution and it...
  5. Error .exe stopped working

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Error .exe stopped working: Hello, I have programmed an executable in fortran and when I run it I get the error .exe it stopped working. It's not the first executable I've done and so far it's worked well for me. Nor do I think it is a matter of the capacity of the computer since I have looked at the...
  6. Error .exe stopped working

Error .exe stopped working: Hello, I have programmed an executable in fortran and when I run it I get the error .exe it stopped working. It's not the first executable I've done and so far it's worked well for me. Nor do I think it is a matter of the capacity of the computer since I have looked at the...
  7. Error .exe stopped working

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
  8. Helper. exe has stopped working

Helper. exe has stopped working: Hello. I always get Helper.exe had stopped working error.. This always pop up 2 by 2 after few seconds..please help so i can get rid of this issue. Thanks. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/helper-exe-has-stopped-working/0fb6314c-a20b-43ea-9065-62b03bf30725
  9. Helper. exe has stopped working

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Helper. exe has stopped working: Hello. I always get Helper.exe had stopped working error.. This always pop up 2 by 2 after few seconds..please help so i can get rid of this issue. Thanks. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/helper-exe-has-stopped-working/0fb6314c-a20b-43ea-9065-62b03bf30725
  10. hl2.exe stopped working

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    hl2.exe stopped working: Hello guys when i want to inject the dll to the game. the log popup crash and wont inject. the dll work on 32 bit system but wont work on 64 idk why. here some information: hl2.exe Summary Stopped working Date ‎8/‎19/‎2020 4:07 AM Status Report sent...

Users found this page by searching for:

1. devmonsrv