Windows 10: Intel Chipset Driver (Need help to find)

Discus and support Intel Chipset Driver (Need help to find) in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware to solve the problem; Can someone help me to find the driver for my Intel Chispet? I'm running Windows 10. The chipset's a Series 8. Thanks! 53432 Discussion in 'Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware' started by doriandiaconu, Jun 14, 2016.

1. Intel Chipset Driver (Need help to find)

Can someone help me to find the driver for my Intel Chispet? I'm running Windows 10. The chipset's a Series 8.

Thanks!

:)

doriandiaconu, Jun 14, 2016

2. Original Title: Need Windows 10 Driver to support Shader Model 3.0 or higer for Mobile Intel® 4 Series Express Chipset Family ( Microsoft Corporation - WDDM 1.1)

I purchased old ACER laptop computer and upgraded it to Windows 10. In order to play may games it needs a version of Sharer Model 3.0 or higher but Intel does not plan to create drivers for its video chipset Mobile Intel® 4 Series Express Chipset Family
    as it is an older chipset. Intel suggests checking Windows to see if there is a video driver update that will allow Windows 10 to run Sharer Model 3.0 or higher with that chipset but I cannot find one on the Windows support site.... Help!

Just HELP ME. I try '' UPDATE DRIVER'' but I got text and there write '' You have last one update.

IrvidasŠidlauskas, Jun 14, 2016
  3. Sumit Dhiman2, Jun 14, 2016
  4. swarfega Win User

Intel Chipset Driver (Need help to find)

swarfega, Jun 14, 2016
  5. Yeah...I installed this...thing? I didn't knew it was a proper update.

6. swarfega Win User
    I edited my post, check the links again to make sure.

swarfega, Jun 14, 2016
  7. The link from the thread doesn't redirect me anywhere. I installed that INF utility driver.

8. swarfega Win User

ok, make sure to reboot and you should be ok.

swarfega, Jun 14, 2016
  9. Matthew Wai, Jun 15, 2016
  10. lx07 Win User
    Why do you think you need to? The intel chipset drivers just change the names in device manager afaik.

Source

11. I think I need to know the correct names.

Matthew Wai, Jun 15, 2016
  12. lx07 Win User
    What I mean is these INF files don't do anything except change the description in device manager. They will not improve the performance of your system.

Anyway you could try this Windows Update MiniTool - MajorGeeks

That picked up chipset drivers for me that were not offered by standard Windows Update which is strange as they get them from the same place (Microsoft). Worth a try anyway - good luck...

13. Intel Chipset Driver (Need help to find)

If there are any flagged devices in Device Manage, post an expanded screen shot of the device properties showing the Driver tab

Please update the Systems Specs in your forum profile with complete information.

• In the System Manufacturer/Model Number field, manually type Desktop or Laptop adding it to the information already in the field. The specific model number is important - there are often many models of a given series.
      For example, my machine is a HP Pavilion dv6, but there are tens of the dv6 series, so dv6-6c10us is the specific model.

• Specify Custom Build as the manufacturer if it is not an OEM machine.
    The easiest way to do this is to use the information from a PUBLISHED Speccy report.
    See: Speccy - Publish Snapshot of your System Specs

Post the link to the report that Speccy gives you and also open the Speccy link.
    Then click here to view your System Specs on this forum.

When you have both windows open, put them side-by-side and simply copy the information, field by field, from the Speccy report to your System Specs.

To see what information other members provide in their System Specs, click on My System Specs in the lower left of any post by any member.

Thanks

Slartybart, Jun 15, 2016
  14. Agree with all above.

nigelmercier, Jun 15, 2016
  15. Do you agree with the following?
    'the on-board Intel Chipset devices are working fine without any "Intel(R) Chipset Device Software".'── quoted from Other Drivers (= INF files)

Done.

Matthew Wai, Apr 5, 2018
Thema:

1. Intel Chipset Driver (Need help to find) - Similar Threads - Intel Chipset Driver

2. Intel PPM BSOD, Intel chipset drivers

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Intel PPM BSOD, Intel chipset drivers: I have recently upgraded BIOS and Windows from 10 to 11 on my desktop PC with a ASUS ROG 390-F GAMING motherboard. After the PC was upgraded it has kept crashing, and I have debugged and eventually found out chipset drivers was not installed after BIOS update. So I downloaded...
  3. Intel PPM BSOD, Intel chipset drivers

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Intel PPM BSOD, Intel chipset drivers: I have recently upgraded BIOS and Windows from 10 to 11 on my desktop PC with a ASUS ROG 390-F GAMING motherboard. After the PC was upgraded it has kept crashing, and I have debugged and eventually found out chipset drivers was not installed after BIOS update. So I downloaded...
  4. I need help with the AMD Chipset Driver.

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    I need help with the AMD Chipset Driver.: I downloaded AMD Chipset Driver Version 19.30.28 from Asus. Now that it's installed, when I start up my PC I get: [ATTACH] If I click the button then it says Scanning for drive information and then disappears. Here's a list of the drivers: [ATTACH] I want to get rid...
  5. Missing Intel chipset driver

Missing Intel chipset driver: Hi, my computer has been really slow recently and I am confident it is because it is missing the Intel Chipset driver. In Device Manager, the only driver in Storage Controllers is the Microsoft Storage Spaces Controller. Having run a benchmark test on my SSD, its write speed...
  6. Win10 32Bit Drivers for Intel Chipset B360

Win10 32Bit Drivers for Intel Chipset B360: There are no 32Bit drivers for the Intel Chipset inside HP Prodesk 400 Gen6's the chipset is B360. HP advised we contact Microsoft. We use legacy software in our company and the platform is unstable on 64Bit. Is there anyway of getting some drivers created for our...
  7. Could not find an Intel Z68 chipset driver for Windows 10

Could not find an Intel Z68 chipset driver for Windows 10: I'm planning on a clean install of Windows 10 as my computer is practically dying and it needs a full restart. However, I'm scared that my drivers would not be compatible with Windows 10. I tried to find an Intel Z68 chipset driver through google, but could not find one (Link...
  8. Chipset & Other Drivers Needed?

Chipset & Other Drivers Needed?: I have now done clean installs on two of my home network boxes. Everything so far working fine. It installed generic drivers except for the video card which are OEM. Computer A is an ASUS motherboard, Computer B is an Intel motherboard. I built both systems. in the past...
  9. Could not install Intel chipset driver

Could not install Intel chipset driver: Audio not working, power management not working probably due to missing chipset driver The device manager not showing chipset information [img] The output from Speccy shows that I have Intel chipset [img] I tried installing Intel official drivers Download Intel®...
  10. Need Graphics Driver for Mobile Intel 945GM Express Chipset Family

in Windows 10 Graphic Cards
    Need Graphics Driver for Mobile Intel 945GM Express Chipset Family: Hello everyone, I need to install the graphics driver, "Mobile Intel 945GM Express Chipset Family (WDDM)" for Windows 10, but I can't find any drivers supporting Windows 10. Can anyone help me in choosing the correct driver to work with Windows 10 Pro (32-bit)? 39322

Users found this page by searching for:

1. mobile intel 4 series express chipset family not compatible windows 10

2. mobile intel 4 series express chipset

3. mobile intel(r) 4 series express chipset family

4. mobile intel 4 series and windows 10,
  5. mobile intel r 4 series express drivers