Windows 10: Intel delays the introduction of 3D XPoint memory modules

Discus and support Intel delays the introduction of 3D XPoint memory modules in Windows 10 News to solve the problem; Last year Intel announced a breakthrough in memory tech. The company was introducing so-called 3D XPoint technology, which fits nicely in the market... Discussion in 'Windows 10 News' started by Brink, Oct 23, 2016.

1. Brink
    Brink New Member

Intel delays the introduction of 3D XPoint memory modules

Read more: Intels next-gen, breakthrough 3D XPoint memory revealed to be faced with serious delays

See also:

:)

Brink, Oct 23, 2016

2. hyper v and windows subsystems for linux beta and powershell

3d engine for xna game studio xbox 360

DarkGDK - Game Developer's Toolkit

phillipjones macon, Oct 23, 2016
  3. auggy Win User
    Blue screen error after hpdskflt critical event

The error points to the Netwtw04.sys:

BugCheck D1, {99, 2, 0, fffff80e4abc6304}

*** WARNING: Unable to verify timestamp for Netwtw04.sys

*** ERROR: Module load completed but symbols could not be loaded for
    Netwtw04.sys

*** WARNING: Unable to verify timestamp for win32k.sys

*** ERROR: Module load completed but symbols could not be loaded for win32k.sys

Probably caused by : memory_corruption

The Netwtw04.sys, which appears to be dated Feb 2016, is an Intel wireless driver so the issue may be related to the Intel wireless.

The "hpdskflt" error may indicate an issue with the hpdskflt.sys which is a driver for HP 3D DriveGuard Software and appears to be date June 2015.

Try updating the Intel wireless driver and the HP 3D DriveGuard Software which are available for the computer from the following :

HP Software and Driver Downloads for HP Printers, Laptops, Desktops and More | HP® Customer Support

auggy, Oct 23, 2016
Thema:

Intel delays the introduction of 3D XPoint memory modules

1. Intel delays the introduction of 3D XPoint memory modules - Similar Threads - Intel delays introduction

2. Intel RST Memory Modules and Drivers not installing.

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    Intel RST Memory Modules and Drivers not installing.: Hey,I have two issues that I need help for.1. I have an Asus X407UAR Laptop. My SATA Configuration is set to `Intel RST Premium with Optane System Acceleration`. But, when I open the Intel RST app, it shows that there are no Memory Modules installed.2. I cannot install...
  3. Introduction

in Windows 10 Support
    Introduction: Greetings My name is Naransamy . I am 67 years young living in Lenasia South ,Johannesburg South Africa I am retired and now starting learning and working with Excel I just myself a Lenovo pc running windows 10 pro and office 2019 I have a few spreadsheets that were given...
  4. Check Intel(R) Optane(TM) memory module status

Check Intel(R) Optane(TM) memory module status: I just got a new laptop, hp spectre, upgraded to the intel optane memory 32 gb. I want to check that the upgrade is there, however, when I go search through system information, I find that intel optane was added, but it doesn't say how much memory. I am absolutely NOT tech...
  5. Introduction of Windows DCH Drivers for Intel Products

Introduction of Windows DCH Drivers for Intel Products: I just saw this announcement on Intel's website: What is changing? Microsoft is changing the way that hardware drivers work on the Universal Windows Platform (UWP), Windows® 10 (and later), and Microsoft Windows* Server 2019 (and later). Hardware running on these operating...
  6. Micron & Intel Announce Update to 3D XPoint Joint Development Program

in Windows 10 News
    Micron & Intel Announce Update to 3D XPoint Joint Development Program: Micron and Intel today announced an update to their 3D XPoint™ joint development partnership, which has resulted in the development of an entirely new class of non-volatile memory with dramatically lower latency and exponentially greater endurance than NAND memory. The...
  7. Intel Optane memory module update

in Windows 10 News
    Intel Optane memory module update: Intel ID: INTEL-SA-00114 Product family: Intel® Optane™ Impact of vulnerability: Information Disclosure Severity rating: Moderate Original release: 07/10/2018 Last revised: 07/10/2018 Summary: Information disclosure vulnerability in storage media in systems with Intel®...
  8. Micron and Intel Extend Their Leadership in 3D NAND Flash Memory

in Windows 10 News
    Micron and Intel Extend Their Leadership in 3D NAND Flash Memory: Announce Qualification of Industry’s First 4 bits/cell 3D NAND and Development of 96-Layer 3D NAND Structure News Highlights Intel-Micron delivers the 1st commercially available 1Tb – 4bits/cell (QLC) die in the history of semiconductors Qualification of 4bits/cell 3D NAND...
  9. New Install of Intel Optane Memory Module to Existing Windows 10 Pro

New Install of Intel Optane Memory Module to Existing Windows 10 Pro: I purchased a 32GB Optane Memory Module and am seeking advise to make the install go smoothly.......... I am running Windows 10 Pro 1709 OS Build 16299.371 I have an MSI Z370 Gaming Plus Motherboard with 16GB of ram and Intel I7 8700K Processor ...... MSI latest bios...
  10. How Intel's 3D XPoint will transform servers and storage

in Windows 10 News
    How Intel's 3D XPoint will transform servers and storage: Intel will introduce 3D XPoint SSDs this year, followed by Xpoint DIMMs. While 3D XPoint has massive potential to improve storage and memory, much will depend on pricing. I attended the 7th Annual Non-Volatile Memories Workshop 2016 at UC San Diego this month. Frank T....