Windows 10: Intel Delivers 17-Qubit Superconducting Chip with Advanced Packaging

Discus and support Intel Delivers 17-Qubit Superconducting Chip with Advanced Packaging in Windows 10 News to solve the problem; Today, Intel announced the delivery of a 17-qubit superconducting test chip for quantum computing to QuTech, Intel’s quantum research partner in the... Discussion in 'Windows 10 News' started by Brink, Oct 9, 2017.

1. Brink
    Brink New Member

Intel Delivers 17-Qubit Superconducting Chip with Advanced Packaging

Source: Intel Delivers 17-Qubit Superconducting Chip with Advanced Packaging to QuTech | Intel Newsroom

:)

Brink, Oct 9, 2017
  2. JimWynne Win User

Intel microcode update

The microcode updates in question are developed by Intel, not Microsoft. Microsoft is just the delivery boy. Don't shoot the messenger. It's Intel that hasn't provided the update that you're looking for.

JimWynne, Oct 9, 2017
  3. Andres Nieves J, Oct 9, 2017
Thema:

Intel Delivers 17-Qubit Superconducting Chip with Advanced Packaging

1. Intel Delivers 17-Qubit Superconducting Chip with Advanced Packaging - Similar Threads - Intel Delivers Qubit

2. Package says delivered on the Microsoft Website but never arrived.

in Microsoft Windows 10 Store
    Package says delivered on the Microsoft Website but never arrived.: I ordered a controller about 3 weeks ago and it still hasn't arrived, however it says that the package was delivered according to the Microsoft website, but the UPS tracker says that the controller has yet to be shipped by Microsoft. So, I was wondering if there is anyway to...
  3. Package says delivered on the Microsoft Website but never arrived.

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Package says delivered on the Microsoft Website but never arrived.: I ordered a controller about 3 weeks ago and it still hasn't arrived, however it says that the package was delivered according to the Microsoft website, but the UPS tracker says that the controller has yet to be shipped by Microsoft. So, I was wondering if there is anyway to...
  4. Package says delivered on the Microsoft Website but never arrived.

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
  5. Intel Unveils New Tools in Its Advanced Chip Packaging Toolbox

in Windows 10 News
    Intel Unveils New Tools in Its Advanced Chip Packaging Toolbox: What’s New: This week at SEMICON West in San Francisco, Intel engineering leaders provided an update on Intel’s advanced packaging capabilities and unveiled new building blocks, including innovative uses of EMIB and Foveros together and a new Omni-Directional Interconnect...
  6. Intel Starts Testing Smallest ‘Spin Qubit’ Chip for Quantum Computing

in Windows 10 News
    Intel Starts Testing Smallest ‘Spin Qubit’ Chip for Quantum Computing: Intel researchers are taking new steps toward quantum computers by testing a tiny new “spin qubit” chip. The new chip was created in Intel’s D1D Fab in Oregon using the same silicon manufacturing techniques that the company has perfected for creating billions of traditional...
  7. Intel Tangle Lake 49-Qubit Processor

in Windows 10 News
    Intel Tangle Lake 49-Qubit Processor: [img] At CES 2018 in January, Intel CEO Brian Krzanich predicted that quantum computing will solve problems that today take months or years for our most powerful supercomputers to resolve. Krzanich then unveiled Intel’s 49-qubit superconducting quantum test chip, code-named...
  8. New Intel chip function ..?

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    New Intel chip function ..?: Hi All . I just notice there is an app/or Intel drive call Wake-On-Voice in my laptop , But my Processor is Intel Broadwell core i5-5200u , not Skylake .. ?? I don't know how to set it up either . Any idea ..? Thanks . 51044
  9. Intel Chip Set & Intel Management Engine Help

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    Intel Chip Set & Intel Management Engine Help: Hello as Question title says. I'm having difficulty finding the drivers on the Intel website Support and Drivers menu. Drivers needed: Intel Chipset & Intel Management Engine Im using a Z170 motherboard with an I7 6700K. OS Windows 10 64Bit home edition. Any help...
  10. Intel Sees Promise of Silicon Spin Qubits for Quantum Computing

in Windows 10 News
    Intel Sees Promise of Silicon Spin Qubits for Quantum Computing: Quantum computing is heralded for its potential to tackle problems that today’s conventional computers can’t handle. Scientists and industries are looking to quantum computing to speed advancements in areas like chemistry or drug development, financial modeling, and even...