Windows 10: Intel Driver Problem

Discus and support Intel Driver Problem in Windows 10 Graphic Cards to solve the problem; I am using a laptop so I my only option is to use the provided drivers by the manufacturer for Windows 8.1 (there are no Windows 10 drivers available... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Graphic Cards' started by Zash, Aug 13, 2015.

1. Zash Win User

Intel Driver Problem

I am using a laptop so I my only option is to use the provided drivers by the manufacturer for Windows 8.1
    (there are no Windows 10 drivers available at the download support site)

This error shows

Intel Driver Problem [​IMG]

after this "turn off the display" feature happens

Intel Driver Problem [​IMG]

and apparently, the Win10 Intel Driver provided by intel only works for for "generic" intel hardware
    Intel Download Center

Any solutions in mind?

:)

2. WINDOWS 10 Shut down problem

This is neither a problem of HP nor Microsoft.

The culprit is Intel.

Downgrade Intel Management Engine Interface driver to 9.5.24.1790 (search Intel site).

I had same problem on my Pavilion 15

Running alright after I ran the driver upgrade to INTEL

The problem is with Intel Management Engine Interface driver ver 11x.

Download driver fom https://downloadcenter.intel.com/download/25096/Intel-ME-11-Management-Engine-Driver-for-Intel-NUC

Both the Shutdown & Sleep problem solved

Mary AnnCourville, Aug 13, 2015
  3. Windows 10, pc does not shut down

This is neither a problem of HP nor Microsoft.

The culprit is Intel.

Downgrade Intel Management Engine Interface driver to 9.5.24.1790 (search Intel site).

I had same problem on my Pavilion 15

Running alright after I ran the driver upgrade to INTEL

The problem is with Intel Management Engine Interface driver ver 11x.

Download driver from......

https://downloadcenter.intel.com/download/25096/Intel-ME-11-Management-Engine-Driver-for-Intel-NUC

Both the Shutdown & Sleep problem solved

Mary AnnCourville, Aug 13, 2015
  4. Intel Driver Problem

Do you have on-board Intel Graphics and Media Control Panel? If so, your run Win 10 drivers and they work fine. Right click on the desktop: you should see the same if you have an Intel Graphic card.

The Action Center is not the best place to rely on. I disable it!

Did you upgrade or clean install? We see things like this in an upgrade... Intel Graphics Drivers are among the best regarding desktop environment stability and visual rendering. On a HD monitor, the Win Ten Drivers run very well.

All the best,

MikeMecanic, Aug 13, 2015
  5. Zash Win User
  6. Did you try to download Intel Driver Update Utility: Intel® Driver Update Utility
    Did you try to uninstall the driver and reboot to see if it work? Are you running a clean install or an upgrade? Your referring to a clean install of the driver, don't you?

7. Zash Win User
    Already tried using Intel(R) Driver Update Utility 2.2 as well and it says no updates found.

8. Intel Driver Problem

The web site is for Nvidia and AMD Graphics. Go to Graphics Properties and try to uninstall them. Reboot and see if you still have the same driver. There's no need to download anything to do so. Your not telling me about clean installation or upgrade?

9. Zash Win User
    What website?

10. MikeMecanic, Aug 13, 2015
  11. Zash Win User
    If you have actually used that tool, it uninstalls your selected graphics driver via safe mode, it also cleans everything that may have been left by those drivers. I guess you can try downloading it and see for yourself that that app serves Intel+AMD+nVidia graphics drivers.

12. O.K. But i'm not gonna try it if you don't mind. Sorry for that one.

I've got the second generation of Intel Graphics card and it should be me that have problems: You have the third one. Your still not telling me if you run an upgrade? Because that's my number one suspect.

13. Zash Win User

Intel Driver Problem

Check my 1st post "I am using a laptop so my only option is to use the provided drivers by the manufacturer (which is Lenovo) for Windows 8.1 (there are no Windows 10 drivers available at the download support site)"

14. MikeMecanic, Aug 14, 2015
Thema:

Intel Driver Problem

1. Intel Driver Problem - Similar Threads - Intel Driver Problem

2. Intel graphics driver 26.20.100.7926 problems

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Intel graphics driver 26.20.100.7926 problems: Will Microsoft ever pull the intel graphics driver version 26.20.100.7926 causing flashing and going black for minutes. I have had this problem for long time since last year. I have to install intel’s least driver update from the intel website. I was just wondering will...
  3. Intel graphics driver problem

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Intel graphics driver problem: Hello. I have a thinkpad t440p. Recently I replaced its monitor and for a while everything was fine. After something went wrong with an update, and I reinstalled windows 10, I have had problems with the graphics driver. If I use Microsoft Basic Display Adapter, the laptop...
  4. Intel graphics driver problem

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Intel graphics driver problem: Hello. I have a thinkpad t440p. Recently I replaced its monitor and for a while everything was fine. After something went wrong with an update, and I reinstalled windows 10, I have had problems with the graphics driver. If I use Microsoft Basic Display Adapter, the laptop...
  5. Intel graphics driver problem

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
  6. Intel driver and Windows problem

Intel driver and Windows problem: HiI have an Msi gp75 10sdk model laptop which has an image processing problem with the Windows 10 update to the 20h2 version I updated the Intel graphics driver but the problem was not solved and just by going back to the previous version of Windows and installing a special...
  7. Intel HD Graphics driver problem

Intel HD Graphics driver problem: My laptop isn't connected to any display, but it still getting connecting and disconnectingto unknown VGA monitor which i have seen from PC settings with display flickering and usb sound, this problem goes away when i disable intel hd graphics driver from device manager, and...
  8. Problem with Intel Display Driver

Problem with Intel Display Driver: How do i re enable intel 650 display driver after MICROSOFT disabled my display driver [Original Title: Display Driver] https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/problem-with-intel-display-driver/c1945a8c-4346-477b-8a00-2afbac46f4dc
  9. Intel driver update problem

in Windows 10 Graphic Cards
    Intel driver update problem: I may have tracked down the source of my Black Screen crashing problems but not how to solve them. An Intel HD Graphics driver with Error 43 needs to be updated, but Device Manager insists that it is the best driver available. Both here and in Intel Support I see that this is...
  10. Intel driver update problem

in Windows 10 Support
    Intel driver update problem: I may have tracked down the source of my Black Screen crashing problems but not how to solve them. An Intel HD Graphics driver with Error 43 needs to be updated, but Device Manager insists that it is the best driver available. Both here and in Intel Support I see that this is...